>comfy lives in rural villages
>yet modern af big cities
>even mobile phones n stuff
>even christianity allowed
>state pays for everything
>no jews
>no niggers
>no muds
I genuinely mean this: If I could I would live there.

>no freedom

we should send all marxists there to practice their theories

If there's shit on a cake, I won't eat it.

They are completely lacking in individual freedom and proper incentive alignment. They fucking suck, even though there are some good points there.

>germany
>canada
>freedom
I'f rather be free of jews and progressivism than free to choice which job I do to pay refugees new flat screen tvs.

I read somewhere that a substantial percentage of conscripts there are deemed unfit for service due to mental retardation as a result of malnutrition.

What the fuck is it with commies and being unable to supply food to the population?

Id rather be able to think for myself than be told by the state what to think

One of the best jobs in NK is to be an actor who convinces naive radical leftists in the West that their shit country is a paradise. That alone should tell you how much NK fucking sucks.

Its not best korea.
Pic related

I have not much freedom in Germany either. At least not to criticise the state or (((them))).

Also more NK pics

Pots legal there too

Or maybe it's the fact that at the peak of a hunger crisis us started embargos to starve as many people as possible

This is a myth

This is literally the country where whether you are a productive worker or not, you will still starve.

Also, fucking this:
This shit is Africa-tier.

Is this irony? You have LGBT death squads patrolling your streets to ban "hate facts"

It happened in Russia too - it's the fault of an overly centralised government and delusional leadership.

Much more democratic place than Turkey. We have free market though.

Dumbass the North Koreans are worse than the Zionists

Fuck you can't even post on this fucking board, you can't watch TV or even throw out a zeitung with a picture of that incompetent fat fuck of a "leader".

No its not my uncle works at the dmz and they blaze up and listen to 311 all day, get out shill

>Criticism of the merkle or your government will get you labled, imprisoned and monitored for life for subversion of the state.

Top kek

We don't have LGBT hate death squads but we also don't have 1 million Syrian refugees either

Be careful m8 thats dangerously close to thought cri... er hate speech

The crisis was in the 90s. I don't think it's a big problem anymore. We could of course start trading with them but until they get freed to have a jewish bank we let them die

>freedom in Germany is not that different from NK's
Are you serious?
You can criticize the state in Germany, or else there would not be alternative political parties who do that professionally, ffs.

Yeah I guess it's even worse there

But you CAN get sued for it. They just don't dare on a grand scale. We have literal raids for people who criticise immigration on facebook. It's not a conspiracy they talk about it on the news.
You're either free or you aren't. And when Sharia law and feminist stare rape laws get implemented NK seems like the moderate alternative

I was using "starve" hyperbolically. People in NK are malnourished.

We let them die? We give them a shit ton of food every year. Whenever NK starts parading around with their shitty weaponry and military, you should read it as "WAAAH! GIB FOOD!".

>be north korean
>starve to death
bit fat pig jong un or whatever he's called, pls kys my man

>freedom
>being allowed to take 100s of black dicks
>being allowed to trash the country
umm yea not gonna miss it

>You're either free or you aren't
Then you are free no-fucking-where and the concept becomes near meaningless, as any society is gonna impose obligations you don't like on you.

>moderate alternative
Yeah, in Germany, the authorities pay you a visit, ask you a few questions and you at most spend a night in jail or pay a fine. In NK, they pay you a visit, arrest you and your family, torture, pretend to have a trial and send you to a forced labor camp along with your family.

Best Korea indeed.

Your uncle is going to have is CO come down hard on his ass.