Do they all look the same?

Do they all look the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70oa8M9iR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=DUa_srT-uL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sudanese, Somalis and djiboutiens look just like Saudis and Emiratis
>Algerians and morrocans look just like Syrians and Lebanese

>another post in which americans boast about their total ignorance about the rest of the world as if that were something good

Not at all. People just tend to homogenize us cause we all speak a dialect of Arabic and have Islam as a major religion, but we’re not the same. Our histories, cultures, ethnicities, race etc is not the same.

Is it True that Syrians and Lebanese tend to be lighter than people from the gulf and North Africa?

Depends. Tunisians are more pale on average than Egyptians and Algerians, I’ve seen some Tunisian women that are really white and have brown hair. Levantine people can look lighter than than North Africans but the ones here are brown looking(maybe from mixing with Egyptians).

As a Cypriot who seen a lot of Arabs back at home and here in UK, and just researching....

In general yes. My Lebanese friend and his family are blonde and light skinned.

Of course in North African you can find light people, depending where you go, but I think the Levant is paler still. People in the gulf tend to be quite darker.

moroccan girl

No.

They are all inbred, so yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=70oa8M9iR_A

Tunisia and Isreal seems whiter, Somalia Sudan and Mauritania are blacks

Not all. Majority yes but not all of it. There are Mauritanian berbers and Arabs. Sudanese Arabs etc.

I suppose, there's also blond Spaniards but aren't the average, just like there's people more white in North Africa but isn't common

they look italian

What's it like having testicles instead of brain on head?

Are you a true BLACK (KARA BOĞA) egyptian?

I’m really dark skinned if that counts, but I wouldn’t pass as a black person I think.

KARA BOOGER

post nose

No. Syrians (and Lebanese and Palestinians) are way lighter, especially the ones along the coast. Arabians are darker but still Caucasian.
Sudanese, Somalis and Mauritanians are Negro. Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians and Moroccans are darker than Syrians but lighter than Arabians.

We're black but the moniker is out of convenience, everything and I mean everything beyond the skin colour/race is arab, food, literature, media consumption, even the electronics and cars we drive are based on their markets

No I’m too ugly and self conscious about myself

I'm sure you're handsome

Ibrahim maalouf is based

youtube.com/watch?v=DUa_srT-uL8

xD

Why are Israeli guys tanned but women white (mostly with various degree of curly hair)? Have met both via work.

Because Israel is a hodge podge of different ethnicities. The majority of the people living there are Ashkenazi (European) and the second largest population group is Mizrahi (Middle Eastern).

Not everyone can be adorable like you baka