This film made over half a billion dollars at the domestic box office alone

This film made over half a billion dollars at the domestic box office alone.

What does it say about the current state of cinema?

That it needs to be purged

FPBP

This was one of the only good films so idk why you are trying to use it as a bad example. Perhaps because this board instead though the best films of the year were Logan, Wonder Woman, Split, Gotg 2, John Wick 2, Get Out, Kong Skull Island, Ghost in the Shell and Fate of the Furious.

I thoroughly enjoyed Beauty and the Beast

it means youre sheltered and dont know what females are or what they want.

The only reason it was watchable is because it's mostly a copy/paste of the 1991 film. Otherwise, it pales in comparison to the original.

oy veyy, someone dox this anti-semite.

That's a shitty roastie tier meme though I am always gonna watch it over the cartoon which was nothing special even belle had an american accent. It had more character dev for the beast and belle I liked it a shiton more the entire cast to me did very well.

If you're telling me that this was better than Logan or Get Out, you need to go back. Also GitS was absolute garbage.

I saw it last night and I enjoyed it
OP can suck a bag of aids riddled dicks

Unironically disneykino/musicalkino/castlekino. Personally their only good live action film in a long time which captured the classic disney feel.

Dude do you have any self awareness? You think Logan is great and yet not reddit? Reddit loves Logan and Get Out. Both are absolute garbage how old are you?
Good taste lad

split
john wick 2
guardians of the galaxy
beauty and the beast
wonder woman
get out
fist fight
baby driver
>power gap
alien: covenant
ghost in the shell
kong: skull island
47 meters down
the great wall

excited for: Atomic Blonde, Dunkirk, Spider kid, Blade Runner 2049, Thor, Star Shits

tits or gtfo

>Reddit likes it so it's trash

We can sometimes agree.

Not surprised. Nostalgia cash-ins are red hot right now.

Capeshit is always trash and so is mediocre niggershit
Except it was actually directed well by the screenwriter of Chicago and the score was rearranged by the original composer.

>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>Split
>John Wick 2
>Get Out
>Kong: Skull Island
All legitimately better movies so moot point faggot

No they aren't you actually have the taste of a shitskin twelve year old, surprise surprise youre proving what i said correct thay this is a reddit board and fucking mong. All of those are shit and beauty and the beast is actually good. Holy fuck kys.

I screencapped this just so I can laugh anytime in the future that I need to. You have shit taste

>the guy defending a rehashed live action Disneyshit calling anyone else a 12 year old
LOL

so does everyone that liked Emma Watson singing in autotune

Its a remake of a classic Disney movie, what the fuck did you expect?