Why are most africans on Sup Forums East Africans?

Why are most africans on Sup Forums East Africans?
Either Sudanese, ethiopian/Eritreans and Somali? Not even one Kenyan or Ugandan

Other urls found in this thread:

somalispot.com/threads/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime-compared-to-other-races.27976/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-email-scammer-louisiana/992073001/
jonahlehrer.com/blog/2014/8/27/the-draw-a-person-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have their own version of Sup Forums

Apparently we are accepted by Sup Forums because we are the good blacks

Most of the autism on the continent is concentrated in the east - west, south Africans nd north berbers/arabs are far too normie

No internet there.

watchu mean, wh*Tey?

>Kenya
>Uganda
>access to the web

kid looks like a painted european

cause they're """caucasoid""" so eventually sooner or later they'll encounter race autism, internalize it and come here

>that lip
>that nose
>europan

>>Kenya
bad choice m8, literally 90% of them are online but rarely venture onto the global social hotspots, Ugandas probably less than half

I’m not East African but I’m guessing it’s because you guys have a raging hardon for East African women so they feel accepted here? Can’t blame you, I love East African women too

Well my mistake mostly I know of Africa are the North Africans and Nigeria is the only one I know much because they're the only ones actually meeting the western world

somalispot.com/threads/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime-compared-to-other-races.27976/
too soon

Egypt straddles almost all the neighbouring regions so technically you're ME, EA and NA

No need to apologize m8 we make very little attempts to use the internet meaningfully or communicate what's happening here, people here are in constant 'daily survival' mode

That’s a pretty bold claim to make, considering we don’t have that much power over the MENA region compared to Saudi Arabia and the likes. We are the connection between Africa and the Arab world though, through the Sinai peninsula.

Dat boi looks qt af. Would fug him.

yeah and they all have western flags

>68
>world ranking: 38
What shithole website is this?

Only nationalistic attitudes preventing that recognition though

Christ m8 at least think of women here first, maybe he's not looking into getting his pubescent bumhole fucked

Nigerians are too busy scamming people to post here.

>somalia 68
Still higher than the average American

American whites are getting in the game too

>Police arrest alleged 'Nigerian prince' email scammer in Louisiana
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-email-scammer-louisiana/992073001/

The Nigerian prince you meet next time may not even be Nigerian

Nigerians have their own website.

I'm surprised we don't get more Ghanaians and Nigerians.

LMAO wtf? How is italy so high and why are you not all kneeling in front of your Italian lords?

your women kneel for african bulls

That is old data (IIRC 2004/2006) which only measured Northern Italy.
Most recent estimates (2012) indicate Italy's average IQ is about 96.

Don't listen to the memes, Italy's physics contributions alone are astounding, everyone from Galileo to Volta and Marconi Fermi and the stable reactor in the Chicago Uni gym

Yeah, but that's mostly in the past, while it still has some accomplishments those times are gone. Also you know how hard it is to think your country is smart when you look around and see retards first hand.

>What shithole website is this?
Fake site with fake data, you can tell since they list Sierra Leone's average IQ (64) as 91.

Its going to be hard for everyone with the constant proliferation of knowledge and the need to specialize

Some Fields medalists have had to work within a decade to solve their winning problems, and the prize is literally limited to 40. Today's Leonardo Da Vinci is probably in a lab somewhere in an Ivy league uni trying to shuffle cosmological theories/particle physics about to make the slightest progress

If you ever encounter another IQ stat that people claim to be infallible, look up the sources and individual studies, and examine the methodology, you'e always in for a treat

A lot of the studies I've found here are a human drawing test for illiterate children, they determine the intelligence through the detail within the drawing, granted its next to impossible to find accurate tools to assess child IQ

jonahlehrer.com/blog/2014/8/27/the-draw-a-person-test

>average IQ of around 85 is the sweet spot for criminality, people with lower IQ than 85 like west africans are generally more peacful and people with higher IQ than around 85 IQ are also generally more peaceful.
>85 is the sweet spot of criminality. Thats why Arabs are as violent as African Americans because they both have average IQ in the 81-86 range
lol

Morons

I see a Kenya flag today in Sup Forums

my grandma was Anglo East African so laffing@them