imdb.com/title/tt1740707/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big and Beautiful.

Complete shithole for mutts.

shithole full of shitskins

LOS

ESTADOS

>I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERIMUTT

I love it so much. I love the American football, the food, the people, everything. However I have a seething hatred for the people that run this country, except trump cause he’s hilarious.

Pretty cool in general but your politics are absolute cancer

>mutt meme is created for South Americans to laugh at Mexicans who come to the US
>el mexicANO still makes abhorrent posts about himself

>Implying I give a shit

No, not really. It's more directed towards the fact that swarthy European diaspora (Greeks, Italians, etc.) Are considered white in the USA, as well as Arabs, north Africans....latams still can't do that

I like it and I LOVE the UK :)

Love it

More like united shitskins of america lmao

JUDIOS

Funny presidents and politics imo.
I literally will die if Oprah wins the next elections LOL

i will die too, but not with laughter

The gov't is completely corrupt dog shit.

The people are some of the best people I've ever met.

>terrible women
>men are cucks
>56%
>extreme consumerism
>mental illness
>pills
>drugs
>terrible movies
>terrible music
>brainwashed population
>jews
>"democracy"
>American beer tastes like piss, but it's better than Swedish beer
>high shooting rate
>the biggest "white nationalist" group is not "white"

Feels good not to be American.

Was good up until around the 50s-60s. Since it's just been slowly getting worse.

The greatest country in the history, people hate it just because they don't have the freedom Americans have.

At risk of getting called a CHI Mexico has more culture in a single province than America does across the whole damn country.

I live in it. It's ok.

norrlands guld is great you fuck

God's Country

Wouldn't have been my first choice.

>terrible movies
This, but at the same time very based directors and some actors

Faggot, you need to get out more

>mutt meme is created for South Americans to laugh at Mexicans who come to the US
uhhhh... No sweetie that's the CHI meme

There is nothing special about American movies. It's the same bullshit over and over again. They make so many movies that you will find some good movies. It's like finding a smart person in Africa.

Let your primo alone, Paco.

Best country in the world.
Gib Green Card.

Are you a girl

Shitty place desu, it used to be great but even since Lyndon B. J*hnson (spit upon his name) was President it has gone downhill and is supported entirely by the old mystique of it being a new and better world

the people are annoying. it's probably just me, but everyone seems too friendly and talkative

the food isn't great but is uber cheap

cost of living is very low in rural areas

political system is fucked. it seems you have to take one of two sides on literally everything.

culture is prudish due to muh chilldins and muh jesus, anything mildly vulgar in public including art is taken very seriously

people tend to clump together based on political opinions. everyone is completely different so the only thing that unites us is our stances on boring issues, causing fragmentation

race obsession is very real. that's why all us mutts are so eager to give you our ancestry test results. i think it's better to be a proud american or not proud at all than to be proud of your ancestors for existing in a certain place.

the usa is very large. europeans tend to be surprised to learn that americans rarely travel outside of their country, but that's mainly because there are many different climates to travel to without need of a visa or passport.

obesity has been normalized to the point of being a completely inane trait. i'm fat and i rarely get judging looks anymore.

people in school learn very little about the cultures of other countries. that's why we seem so stupid/ignorant on this board.

prices of education and health are fucking absurd. many people opt to use their own cars instead of ambulances because a short amby ride costs tens of thousands of dollars. insurance may cover it, but it's also expensive.

even with college, tech jobs are hard to find due to boomers severely underestimating the amount of work that goes into it. they think it's fuckin magic.

guns are readily available, and are very fun. if you ever visit for whatever reason i'd recommend shooting one.

that's the end of my spergout. overall, america's 5/10, it's ok.

not bad overall

A mixed bag.

It's filled with lefties, shitskins and communism.

Once you look past the media obsession, there is so much to appreciate, from the foundations placed by the founding fathers, to the political process in congress (granted House of Cards was cool but exaggerating), to the natural beauty from the great lakes, Appalachians and Mississippi river, to Hollywood because we've all watch so much tele and it would be a dream to visit. The the innovation in music and electronics as well. NASA's museums and even a few muscle car exhibits.

Very much to like

A mixed bag.

It's filled with righties, cumskins and fascism.

Fascism is also left wing.

The right wing stands for freedom, equality and nationalism.
Fascism stands for no freedoms, inequality and does not recognize nations.

full of retards, pollution, mutts and shitty politics
also has intelligent and friendly people, nice natural landscapes, and interesting history

freedom, equality, and nationalism are French Republican nonsense. True rightists are opposed to all three.

Our divisive/race politics are cancer and it ruins the diversity the country supposedly prides itself on. The education isn't a good as it should be also. Which kinda goes hand and hand with the politics.

>jp

El AmericANO

Shit country.

pretty cool

Too much shit boiling in one place and it tends to spill on the rest of the world. Otherwise would be comfy to live there.

A great place, we get a bad reputation from some individuals, and some unjustified attitudes are held by people at home and abroad towards it today

I wouldn't live anywhere else, and I quite enjoy my own life here.

t. puppet state

BRUH

That guy is still white you kike.
>no nigger lips
>no curly hair
>no slanted eyes

What you look like when you're born is determined by your genetics. Go spend a summer in sicily and then tell me how pale you are.

>That guy is still white you kike.

>t. puppet state

Protect us from North korean nuke plz

Give Jap qts and we will consider it.

nutters

>Thoughts on this country?
An apostle of justice
The police
Liberation Army

It used to be best sometimes. But now it becoming just another shithole.

Did you really just call that guinea "white"?

fuck outta here

The people living on the Coasts and the people in urban areas are obnoxious.

Both political parties are trash. One is too liberal, and one is too conservative.

I wish i was american

i like america even thought there a lot of people there that hate mexicans

I like the bits with cold weather and I like the Texas Republic.

Canada is just as bad as the US. Especially with all of the slint eyed asian looking whites because of the chinese immigration.

Stupid pindosis

You haven't seen the culture here if you believe that

Pretty much this

The rural people are obnoxious too

Meme country designed to enslave you with debt (mortgage, car loan, student debt, medical debt, credit card debt). Wages are low/stagnant while houses are becoming inflated again. The country is heavily overpopulated because of immigration. A Jews' wet dream

extra flags

Merkel is destroying Europe.

Evil empire.

No, it's aimed at the fact that you're all Mexican.

Still the best country in the world, hands down.
Actual freedom of speech and democracy. Lots of job and all kinds of opportunities. Incredible variety of climates, landscapes, plants and etc.
The most powerful and strong country in the world (so the stability, prosperity and the position of US dollar as the global currency is pretty much guaranteed).
Centre and obviously the biggest producer of modern culture, people there speak the only relevant language on earth, sport powerhouse and so on.
No amount of butthurt posting and cheesy insults will change the FACT the America is still by far the best country to be born and live in.
>le nordic paradise
Norway, Sweden and Denmark are frozen wastelands, not to mention that they are basically forced to learn another language if they want to achieve anything. But even the shit cold climate is enough to claim that those countries are inferior to America.

American posters are the worst, dumbest manchildren here.

No, russian posters are worse.

>i know more about a country than the people who live there

One time I went to pick up a girl and accidentally pulled into the drive way next to hers and a guy came out with a shotgun pointed at me
good country 10/10

Russian posters are tame compared to le creaturas.

Pretty terrible work culture. They love to pat themselves on the back for "working hard" and working overtime, when the reality is the "work" they accomplish that should be completed within 5 hours is expanded to 20 hours.

>self-hating Mexican
ah yes

Fat Russians.

saw this on Sup Forums

It's weird. Sometimes in a good way.

> paying for an ambulance

says italian, fuck off

Europe wants to be destroyed, otherwise not almost everyone would follow her.

tell me at least one known nordick movie, you snownigger

>taking a pic of a random guy and claiming he represent the entire population

yep. it's disgusting.

You forgot obesity.

We make quality movies. Not mass produced shit.

The last Norwegian movie I saw.
imdb.com/title/tt3300980/

This one is also pretty good.
imdb.com/title/tt1613750/

This one is well known.
imdb.com/title/tt1029235/

Another great movie.
imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

My bad.

known = shit
Applies not only to kinographies

you forgot to mention you're a nig and you love to loot a lot