An American forcefully shows you his 23andme results, what do, Sup Forums?

An American forcefully shows you his 23andme results, what do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USc28xo0K-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you guys think of my 23andme results?

*unzips Ancestry.com scores*
"Whiter than you, Muhammad"

>tfw unironically and nervously awaiting 23andme results

literally every part of the world
this mutt must be some real beast

I AM WHITE

I literally don't understand why anyone would pay for this. Like what do you do with the results, hang them on the wall if you're 100% nordic descent?

Since the US is largely a nation of immigrants, it's important for their personal identity to learn about their roots

Jesus, you are a genetic nightmare

i am sure i would get my results back with 100% polish result
waste of money

youtube.com/watch?v=USc28xo0K-A

This is genius.

Dutch dutch dutch dutch. What's the point? Do i get money?

A lot of people don't know much about certain aspects of their ancestry. For example, I know nothing about my father's side of the family, since he was adopted. America is pretty big on muh hurtage, so this compels them to spend the money.

Most Americans don't know what their ethnic background actually is. The farthest back people can go (for some) is the immigration papers their ancestors had when leaving Europe or Asia, which generally give a very non-specific place of origin. As we do not live in those countries anymore, we can't go to local libraries and research those people and their backgrounds, so we can only assume what they were like based on the immigration papers and what your grandparents have to say about them (if they met them or met someone who met them). A lot of people think they are mostly Irish or German or whatever but get proven totally wrong by Ancestry tests. It's the only way for an unironic mutt to actually know what he is. For black people though, most of them have literally no way of knowing where their black ancestors are from, so DNA testing is the only.

Why are you guys so hurtful? ;_;

They are jealous of the fact that you have the spirits of the heroes from countless civilizations in you. They only get one, sad!

>one of my ancestors was a filthy Brit
Life fucking ruined forever.

Thanks, that comment makes me feel better.

>100% polish
there is no such thing

I kite his meele attack while blasting him with the super nailgun

Yes

You're the result of domesticated civilization that fetishized eachother because of Jewish propaganda. Congratulations!

t. Taras Hryhoryvich Polandovski

this is something straight out of South Park