WHY GOD

WHY

>MTV
>Fandom Awards
>The Real Cost

OP is a faggot for thinking any of this is worth getting upset about.

>fandom awards
>fandom awards for the year
>in the middle of the year

>It's in the lead over the #2 by 1.6 million votes.
HAPPENING BITCHES!

RIP ARROW

I'm surprised MTV is still limping along these days. What keeps it afloat these days?

So this is what despair is like.

What are the other choices
Maybe it's actually the best

Gay shit.
Lots of gay shit.
Racebaiting and reality shows

Get this Sup Forums shit out of here

Post 'em, user

The best is Finn and Poe

Haha, how about no?

Who's Felicity?

>ship of the year

Just a friendly reminded that MTV canceled Beavis and Butthead, despite it being their highest rated show, because it didn't appeal to their target base of young teenage girls.

They're definitely striving for the young female audience.

>Barry/Iris
>Oliver/Felicity
>Finn/Poe
>Cap/Bucky
>Clarke/Lexa from the 100
>Styles and that redhead qt from Teen Wolf
>A lesbian couple from a show I've never heard of called Shadowhunters

>gayshit that isn't canon
>better than anything

Get out sis.

That redhead has been tempting me to watch teen wolf forever. standing strong.

also what the fuck are the lesbians doing that clark/lexa isn't winning

Well I guess we can safely conclude the hate for Olicity is pretty much confined to CBR and /co.

>A list where the bet option is westallen

Considering that almost all the other posts you can vote for are all around 50,000 notes, it's just the olicity fandom blatantly abusing bots to up their numbers.

Clarke is dead. I remember there being a mega shit storm about her being killed off. It was glorious.

Yeah, that's just bad business. You can't have a predetermined consumer base. You do what you can with whatever budget you have, and you do what you like. Whatever's easier for you. And whatever schmucks end up liking your product, you have to cater to them. Even though Hasbro wanted that sweet girls market money, but even they knew that's not how you business works. If your best selling product is statues of testicles, and your biggest audience are old ladies who like them, then you cater to that group of people.

Lexa (brunette) died, Clarke's (blonde) the lead of the show.

if it's all gay shit then I'll go vote for them, fuck gay shit

Don't forget about:
Reddit
Twitter
Facebook
Anywhere except Tumblr

Why must you bring this filth to our board? Why must you sully us all with your pathetic neckbeard obsession with tumblr? Why must you contribute to this pussy ass culture of getting offended by every little thing?

I'm done with Arrow after Laurel died to further fuel this retarded pander to fat girls. That was just uncalled for. Guggenheim swears up and down it wasn't, but they had little to no reason to kill her off.

IMO, i can't forgive this until Felicity is made as a TDKR Talia type villain, and ends up getting caught because of Laurel, who had faked her death and went underground to try to expose her.