Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

So fucking what?its sports.

Almost had me for a second you fucking leaf

should've put ice hockey first

You're overestimating white dominance in a few of the sports (baseball is full of beaners now).

That's like asking why do donkeys get more work done than mules or horses.

Performance is a product of slavery. Whether in this case, physical, or mental which is dominated by whites.

LEAF THREAD

if a leaf is spotted use these tags
>dr;lt
don't reply; leaf thread
>dr;lp
don't reply; leaf poster

an honestly nice post with good bantz

well done leaf

a fucking queef

Nice pasta mate.

American education

White kids spend their time learning from their fathers and reading. Black kids don't have fathers and can't read. Result = athletic blacks

Plus the whole extra tendon in their zulu legs

you're wrong about like 50% of those sports lol, black people dont dominate bowling climbing ice skating cricket cycling 'strongest man competition' winter sports baseball or motor sports, and wwe isnt even close to a sport

>niggers dominate soccer

Shitty bait but it's worth noting that if you listen to leftists they argue that negro domination of football and basketball is cultural and not genetic. Same reason you have all those beaners in MLB now - it's their ticket out of poverty, so the cultural pressure to develop those skills is through the roof. The same applies to Asians with math, jews with business/money, and Muslims with terrorism.

Let them have it.
No one says "Blacks dominate at sports 'AND'.."
Playing with balls for our amusement and the profit of Jews is all the good in the world they'll ever do.

>Whites not dominating long distance running also

Top kek m8

Most of those sports are dominated by whites, latinos and asians

ok, we will acknowledge black athletic superiority when we acknowledge white intellectual superiority. then we can adjust society accordingly, i.e. blacks will do labor and play sports, white will be doctors, lawyers, bankers, etc.

>weightlifting
stopped reading there

>New Zealand not getting it

>Skiing
>Ice skating
>Sailing

Can Canada just fuck off already? I honestly fucking despise you cunts.

All weightlifters that i've seen so far are basically asians, where are all the black powerlifters?

Depends on the sport. Blacks dominate sports with sprinting and bursts of energy like sprinting and boxing. Whites still dominate sports that require endurance like soccer and hockey.

I don't understand how people could ever hate you canadians. That's good material right there.

You have darts and billiards and bad teeth.

K nigger see you at the Winter Olympics then talk shit.

I recall reading something a long time ago claiming nignogs have an extra muscle in their legs.

Or maybe it's easier to play a sport than create a nuclear reactor

youre a fucking retard

see above

>black males like Michael Phelps
umm... I've been watching olympics, trolling Sup Forums...did I miss something???
>Boomer Phelps laffing @ your stupidity

He's right though. Sports contributions are nothing compared to art and science.

Congrats, fellow leaf, you've successfully trolled a whole lot of morons who didn't even finish reading the first line. I applaud your valiant efforts.

this thread again

i will again reiterate that youre a damned fucking fool

read OPs post again until it sinks into your ivory skull

Colleges get big incentives for accepting niggers into their establishments. Naturally, they accept niggers for sports only. Whites simply get passed over for sports, but they're just as good.

Don't feed into the nigger propaganda.

WOULD YOU READ THE FUCKING PASTA YOU DUMB SHIT

this is great pasta. can't believe I'm saying it but thank you leaf

also loving
>this much mad

FUCK

>NASCAR

nope

If white people weren't working 40 hours a week and dedicated their lives to frivolous crap, maybe things would be different.

STOP IT

>soccer
I dont think you'd consider Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Ronaldo, Zidade, Rivaldo, ... blacks. Pretty much almost all elite players in the last 2 decades have been white europeans or latinos. Even beofre that (Puskas, Maradona, Zico, ..) elite players were not black except for Pelé though. Blacks usually are fast, strong players but lack the technique to be really elite. Some blacks are great, yeah sure, but not elite.

Is there even a single black person driving in NASCAR?

Hey there's a reason the Romans captured them to fight each other. This is the same. Except they're rich.

Greater concentration of fast-twitch muscle fibers.

This classic b8 is shit only becuase people are to stupid to realize its b8......which is kind of dumb becuase the best b8 is undetectable

Let it go, user.

So does no one on Sup Forums actually bother reading OP posts before hammering onto their keyboard in rage?

Nope. Mostly white guys, a couple of spics, and like 1 or 2 grills

Personally haven't seen one.

This is stale copy pasta you morons you should realized it's bs when first sport listed they dominate is water polo lmao

There was, but his car got repo'ed.

>people fall for this every time

Fucking newfag shits, be gone with you