Hold it right there citizen! By order of Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton...

>Hold it right there citizen! By order of Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton, you are hereby ordered to surrender all firearms in your household!

wat do?

[charisma40: a few hundred thousand caps might presuade me]

Who is this guy

EXPECTO PATRONUM

Shoot him because he's some weird time traveler from a different timeline because our god emperor Trump is president.

an anime nerd

Come and take them. Also, make sure you're the first one to enter my home without my consent.

Shoot him then post my story with pictures here since it would make it unfabricatable.

sage and report

Here in the USA? It won't work out well for anybody trying to take them. How would they do it? They can't just go to people's houses and take them, they'll get shot.

This is utterly incorrect.

You can't just shoot him. You need to capture him alive so that he can be studied and we can use him to create a wormhole to the different timeline and take all their resources.

>"why sure thing, let me just-"
>I unsheathe my gold plated dual Desert Eagles
>I point them at his head
>"better luck next time, pal"
>shoot him
>do a backflip
>sweep my duster to the side and sheathe my pistols
>"another day, another Deagle"
>cartwheel home

don't you fucking lump him in with us

>Sorry sir, boating accident last year. Lost all of them to the krakken.

Lock and Load, prepare to dig in.

Comeatmebro.png

Probably smash him with one of the many potted plants sitting around the porch, they need to be repotted this year anyway. Afterwhich take the axe hanging on the wall and bust the cuck into a few pieces. After that hose off the deck so the blood doesn't ruin the surface. Keep him in quarters I'd say, I've only got about 30 chickens at the moment and there's plenty of room in the chest freezer right now.

Bite him in the jugular then ejaculate into is neck wound

[Strength 10] What? You mean these guns!? *flexes* Not a chance...

Here's my license number, officer:
9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110

Teleports behind you
Nothin personnel, kid

>number

/Kill Messenger.

inform him he is violating NAP and I can't be held responsible for what happens next

This, actually.

9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110 is a hexadecimal number.

look at this god damned retard

That guy looks like me when I was thirteen. What the fuck. Isn't he in his twenties?

I agree but advise I must first deposit my knives into said rep's torso.