How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

...to this?

40 years of getting piss drunk and eating like a pig.

he used to be a gay prostitute when he was 10

I don't see it. Is he parting his hair differently?

to this...

Thought this was one half of d&d

I understand now why he has sunglasses on him all the time. Kids would get scared other wise

drugs

What's wrong with the back of his neck?

>sunken eye sockets
>protruding forehead
>whole head is a trapezoid shape
>cartoon ears
>small and weird looking mouth
>nothing is symmetrical
>makes more money than I ever will

Frenchie here, don't shit on Depardieu, he is a fucking legend. he is just old and fat.

>got laid at age 16

Are you virgos jelly?

>first you get the money
>then you get pussy
>then you can get fat

he looks good

not as a model :^)

How do you go from this....

...to this?

TO this

Why is his shirt inside out?

Stains.

You know, I really don't understand you homos. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I dislike you, but I kinda view you the same as someone who doesn't like my favorite band.

Like, take that scene in Game Of Thrones where Margery tries to seduce Renly. That scene is very frustrating to watch, because literally the hottest woman in the show is throwing herself at this guy, and it's futile because he's gayer than Elton John. It's like offering someone filet mignon, only for them to turn their noses up and eat cheap hot dogs instead. I don't think you're degenerates, I just think you have shit taste in mating partners.

I get why a man would like men, admire men, love men, and bond with men, but I simply can't wrap my mind around a man finding another man sexually alluring. The female form is so obviously superior for both cuddling and for dick pounding. It's not even a contest.

>admits to being astroturfed and cnn funded
Woah at 16?? Wow

based dédé

casey please leave