Local Politics

Anyone involved in local politics or anything on the state level? Why doesn't more of Sup Forums get involved?

We are too autistic

/thread

Because even lurking on Sup Forums once has precluded your political career, faggot

BRAAAAAAPT

How exactly do you even start at a local level?

I'm in Portland and I've got free time, can't find any kind of republican enclave here or anywhere meaningful I could help out politically

redpill the public

Finishing grad school. Planning to get involved in local politics if shit in my hometown hasn't gotten better by time I move back.

Yup. I can't believe everyone doesn't.. especially people here on Sup Forums

Start off by applying for open positions on boards or city council.

Really? I was planning on getting into politics, is there any way they can find all of this shit and tie me to it?

Should I delete my Reddit account with 50,000 karma on /r/Sup Forums (and a post history of saying nigger about 1,000 times) right now before it's too late and there's lots of archives?

>local politics
I would probably literally be arrested to advance any conception of the world or ideas for the future I have in this place

I'm a governor.

Its SSSSSOOOOOO easy to win in state politics. The turnout is low, usually there's one or two voter demographics, and a few well placed connections can land you in office. Hell, in my state, there's several districts that don't have a candidate. So if your lucky, you can just throw your name on a ballot and win unchallenged.

Point is, local politics is a joke. That and low pay (30k plus pensions).

Lmao yea probably son jesus. I haven't said anything remotely incriminating since IDs and the new captchas showed up here.

google Oregon GOP, they should have a local office that always needs more volunteers.

I am involved.

member of a party for 5 years now. Was part of the team that made the new reformed political program.

I also serve as a lay judge in the danish judicial system.

Its too late. Tis why I don't use pleb social media. Hell even Sup Forums can be a threat, I hope not.

You can also volunteer for individual campaigns if you can find a guy you like.

THICC

I'd play with her locals.

thiccccccccccc

start by volunteering for a candidate

He's lying, I've openly browsed Sup Forums at a campaign office when I had some downtime. I know for a fact my boss saw me and he didn't care. It would only be an issue if your were working for a democrat or a NeverTrump GOP candidate.

Reddit? Even once??? *knock knock*

Just say your doing research on the opposition if working for democrats. But then again, why ever work for democrats.

I run a popular bipartisan facebook page. Have had congressmen, political advisers, and donors contribute to various sections.

Im 22 can't do much else except volunteer but I really do not wanna be somebodies throw away.

Shut up, degenerate.

Trump is pro-Israel, just like every other fucking cuck there was in this race except Sanders, and we all know what happened to him.

>implying (((Bernie Sanders))) wasn't secretly ok with Israel

No proof, CTR.

Interesting how the Jewish run media is attacking him, then. Rather vote for Trump than a kike, whether it be (((Jill Stein))) or (((Bernie Sanders))). You're also ignoring the rest of their policies. Get out of here, shill.

I can't even read this thread I'm too turned on by this THICK goddess.

This. I could probably be mayor of my town by just campaigning on Facebook.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

cabinets are too fucking high
illegal workers/10

FAT
A
T
Lard asses are pushing this high test bullshit trying to get us to accept tumblrina lard whales as attractive.

Intern at my state government in Michigan. Redpilling people one at a time about Trump.
Easy for men, women however keep going on about "Trump is so mean" bla bla bla. 19th amendment is cancer

If your state has it, you could probably be the precinct chair of your country for whichever party you'd like considering that nobody does it. In the city it might be more difficult but even at the precinct level you at least have some influence over what the party does. My buddy did it and ended up going to the state party convention.

If a large number of people did this it might have some noticeable impact.

>country
county*

Please tell me not shopped. Can fap regardless.

Someone from this board needs to get into congress. Doesn't seem that hard to get elected in a conservative Christian district if you're doing some heavy pandering. Once elected you could slowly implement redpilled ideas into congress

My uncle is a city councilman of a town of about 10,000 people. Utterly incompetent fat and lazy. My aunt slaves away working at a hospital to pay the bills for him and their 5 year old grandson. He also can't hold a job to save his life and uses "military service" as a means to sound more important than he actually is. He was a fucking radio guy who never saw combat.

Failed soldier
Failed cop
Failed police dispatch
Failed elementary school teacher
Failed man and grandfather
A liberal sack of shit on top of that too

If this guy can be in politics, then so can a few autists on 4chins

If any of you are credible successful people and seriously want to get yourself elected, DM me on twitter. @lol_u_trol_me

I'm already helping one guy in CA and one guy in CO run House campaigns. Events, networking and policy/political guidance.

If you're a fat NEET, dont bother.

I'm on the school board in my city. Pretty big school district too.

she's a lifter m8, built like a brick shithouse

BTFO

Thought that was a dude for a second, dreams shattered...

I've actually been thinking about this recently but have no idea where to start. Any ideas?

Why do you keep pictures of fat pawgs? That's like my fat latina maid tier. Are you conditioning yourself by jerking to chubby girls so you're cum faster with a normal girl or what?

If you genuinely like it, no qualms from me. just means more THINN for the rest of us.

School board.

See

>Someone on Sup Forums is in charge of educating the youth

Nigga, I have a doctorate degree in pharmacology. I went to this HS, and own/run the pharmacy in town.

I'm 29.

I volunteered for a few years at various schools, teaching mathematics and reading

It's pretty easy to hide your power level

I live in a township with a board of trustees i can't do much.

and our education system is so fucked. One of the metrics we as a district have to meet at the state and federal level is 'closing the gap' between white and black students.

And no, no one admits the students are inherently different. The fact there's a huge gap (I think 18% of black students were 'at proficiency' compared to 88% of white students. Hispanics were in the 40's I think) just shows how the cirriculum caters to white kids, apparently. It's a goddamn disgrace.

I think he was talking about political beliefs, not qualifications.

because you work at your daddy's store fagmet

Has anyone ever tried to say that perhaps there's just an inherent difference between groups of kids?

What do they suggest/enforce to try and close this gap?

Why school board? Is it easy and how do you move up from there?

>letting an Australian from Sup Forums help you in a political career
what could go wrong

read
I have a 6 month old child and have a burning desire to change this world for his sake. The way we're going, I have to try everythign I can. Also, I get insider info as to whether or not to just homeschool him. As stated, I own a pharmacy, I make about 250k net profit a year, so my wife stays at home (she actually does the front end stuff at the store, but I'd hire someone else if it came to it).

Education is the most blue pilled sector of the government. It's so fucking sad, really.

Nah. I bought it from the previous owner, who is about 80 years old and finally sold.

>Why school board? Is it easy and how do you move up from there?

Idk, no experience required, just location really, and popularity. You won't be a city councilman or something without some sort of public service first.

For instance, our previous school board president ran for mayor. He lost, but he was one step away from being the mayor of a town of 15k people. If you live in Houston or Philly, then no.

And yeah, I ran and won easily, because some stupid fat spic ran against me and he was a total dumbass.

I'm doing well so far. One for 2016, one for 2018. It's me or nothing for you anyway.

Yeah I live in a town of about 12k people so nothing too big. Is there any experience or education requirement involved?

fucking quints don't lie

Not explicitly, but implicitly, yeah. My best thing I had going was my education level and local business, as well as the fact I graduated from this HS.

But we have a couple guys with nothing but a HS education, who just got 90% of the mexican vote.

woah.

>tfw both of our political futures could be decided by random numbers on a Tibetan cane weaving forum

Ah, I just have HS and some college. Dropped out because I fucking hated it so it would be harder for me. Mostly white here though so I wouldn't have to worry about minorities since there's maybe 40 in the entire town.

Found a militia.

Of course I'm involved and am in a powerful family in fact

My aunt is on the "city" counsel. There's like 6,000 people where we live and most don't give a shit about local politics.

I'm here for the underwater basket weaving

helped a group of pharmacist lobbiest out lobby the big pharma lobbiests in WA state this year. going back next year. pharmd student. might run for office later in life

Best to start young, or at least start getting some schooling on your belt to make yourself look better when you decide to run. Gotta start building that resume.

Law is popular among politicians, but nobody trusts a lawyer. I'd get into economics and business, while simultaneously doing volunteer work and fundraising.

since when did pharmacogists become pharmacists,nigga

I have a maths and physics degree, is that remotely common in politics?

OH SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK
I'VE NEVER WANTED TO JERK MY DICK SO BAD