If Detroit is an example of the worst leftest city in America, what city is a good example for the right wing?

If Detroit is an example of the worst leftest city in America, what city is a good example for the right wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/metro/081205libs.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_unemployment_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arlington, Texas?

home of the original 6 Flags
cowboys stadium
rangers stadium

Provo Utah is the most conservative city in the country

full list

alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/metro/081205libs.pdf

Savannah GA or Austin TX

Hong Kong

Detroits problem isnt leftism, its niggers. Portland, Seattle and the Twin CIties are all nice and very liberal.

>Austin TX
Liberal as fuck by most accounts user.

>leftist
It was state capitalism, idiot.

Portland is full of runaway junkies Twin cities have plenty shit areas
In any decent city the nicer parts are in the suburbs and are not liberal

>Detroits problem isnt leftism, its niggers.
qft

I love Utah. Pretty based state. Mormons are alright in my opinion.

No it was desegregation
Livonia Michigan is one of the nicest cities in the country

Try Baltimore.

>what city is a good example for the right wing?
Kiryas Joel, New York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

You've got underb& running around here utterly convinced that leftism (notice how he couldn't even spell leftist) is the sole reason anything ever has gone to shit.
The level of blue-pillery this board has undergone these last few months is astounding. The Jews have, yet again, won in their divide and conquer game by making you all think that it's Right Wing (Us!) versus the Left Wing (Them!)

The left has been enabling nigs for decades.

>In a bloc, Kiryas Joel swung around 2,900 votes to Kelly's Democratic opponent, John Hall, in that year's election. The vote in Kiryas Joel was one reason Hall carried the election, which he did by 4,800 votes.

Kek

Kansas

It shows how trickle down economics really work.

Except for the part where they are blue-pilled cuckservatives, who hate Trump. Most people in the church don't even believe their bullshit doctrine, they just stay for the family atmosphere and business connections.

Chicago, LA, Fresno, Baltimore, Portland, San Francisco, and sometimes NYC are the worst leftist cities. Detroit isn't leftist, it's black.

Kansas has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_unemployment_rate

Chicago is black too.

>Detroit isn't leftist,
it votes 90% Democrat

Texas bro here. Can confirm, it's full of liberals. But, they are Texas liberals, so it could be worse. Austin is a pretty great city.

All cities have shit parts. It becomes impossible efficiently police cities as they get super large. People just accept crime as a part of life and live there anyway. There is also crime in really isolated areas like the Appalachians. Rural people are far from saints.

Niggers don't vote in Chicago.

This surprises me.

I thought a Texas state requirement was to be redpilled.

Nah brah. That's be Bloomfield Hills.

What's the difference between a regular liberal and a Texan liberal?

any city in the south or appalacians

suburbs of seatlle are insanely liberal

Twin Cities is nice, I live here, but we have a big fucking problem with Somali immigrants.

>All cities have shit parts. It becomes impossible efficiently police cities as they get super large.
Then why do they still have nice parts?
>People just accept crime as a part of life and live there anyway.
Because they are criminals
> There is also crime in really isolated areas like the Appalachians.
West Virginia's crime rate is lower than the national average

>Livonia Michigan is one of the nicest cities in the country
Maybe 30 years ago. My mom lives there. It's just another Detroit burb now, not much better than Westland or Garden City. Plymouth, Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Novi, sure. Livonia is dead.

And yet is bankrupt and has higher unemployment than Bernie Sander's VT kek

Appalachia has lower violent crime rates than other places with similar levels of poverty. They are a largely homogenous society which contributes to this

New Jersey. It's like a straight, Chad version of New York. I fucking hate New York City so fucking much. It's gotten so bad that the hipster leftists are starting to take over the Bronx and Brooklyn. Why couldn't they just stay in Faghatten?

Gatlinburg TN.

So what, how is that leftist? Detroit is mostly non-functional. I would ask about what specific policies count as leftist but you probably can't name one. Notice: out of necessity our based police chief supports the Second Amendment and strongly encourages ordinary Detroiters to lawfully carry. Is that leftist? The other cities I named have more ideological commitment than a living-dead political machine re-animated fifty years ago.
Detroit is a black city, not a leftist city. Blacks cannot stand queers and leftists adore them. The two are not the same thing.

>A suburban dumpster is impressive

No.

>kansas is bankrupt
republicans love to talk about balancing the budget but actually suck too much at governing to do it

on wikipedia there is a category of "diversity" for a town.
i can guarantee the lower the number, the better the town/city is

Cult members that hate Trump

Lmfao

>New Jersey
>right wing

WAT

For real the shtetls of Oakland County are disproportionately among the richest areas in the country.

>And yet is bankrupt
Who cares?
If you are not relying on them for a welfare check then why give a shit?

>homgeneity
no it is low population density combined with the fact that all of that area is nodded to fuck on oxycotin

North Dakota is the only state that tries to live closely by the constitution

>So what, how is that leftist?
The Democrats are a leftist party
>I would ask about what specific policies count as leftist but you probably can't name one.
Guns
Unions

It has blacks but it retained its white leadership structure and white businesses, both of whom are far more strongly leftist than any black group in Detroit.

>Name one thing that's leftist

Their entire state government are comprised of liberal democrats. What kind of drug did you smoke that makes you think that for the past 30 years liberal democrats have been passing republican based bills?

>Austin
>right

u wot m8

>no it is low population density
Rural Mississippi has a low population density and high crime rate.
I wonder what the difference is?

Democrats are not a "leftist" party, they are relatively lefty but come in varieties, as is important to my argument.
Guns? Unions? Borrowing Stephen King's diarrhea of the typewriter this articulate evening I see? The unions are dead and not returning, I have already talked about the guns. Detroit as I keep saying is protected from the worse sorts of leftist insanity by not functioning. They black, son, they doan got time to be experimenting with utopia.

>The unions are dead and not returning,
Not public sector unions

Their entire state government?
This must be a typo, Michigan's government has been firmly in Republican hands for quite some time. If you mean Detroit's municipal government, then you run into my argument. They can be open communists in EFF red jumpsuits, it doesn't matter because they are so poor and corrupt and incompetent.

>Major US cities
>Right wing

Nah, man, the big cities are full of faggy liberals, niggers and illegals, so they're pretty much always shit-tier for politics.

>not knowing Mississippi is conservative as fuck

What about Dallas?

You have me there but that's universal. Although again public sector union retirees have been forced to accept massive cuts in pensions and medical benefits. There's a larger lesson here, connected to the cycle of good men making prosperity, prosperity making decadence, decadence making bad men, etc.. Detroit wants to be Amsterdam but cannot because it is too poor and too black, that's my point. Calling Detroit the most leftist city in America is blaming the actions of truly apolitical blacks on an ideology that is not properly represented and which here can never get things it takes for granted in Chicago or Fresno.

You caught me with my factual pants down. I hate being wrong :(

Not all of it
Check the crime rate and and density of any town in the blue part

Wtf I hate Jews now.

You're not totally wrong, I just want it understood that Africans acting like Africans in Africa and not wealthy educated sheltered idealists are responsible for Detroit's problems.

>You have me there but that's universal.
Not in the suburb I live in

Native Detroiter here. I can tell you that our city being a Democrat stronghold certainly doesn't do us any favors but I have to tell you that our biggest issue is our corrupt city government

Our city council being corrupt is an open secret and our last 3 black mayors were corrupt as well, Kwame Kilpatrick being the worst offender. The blacks continue to vote them in because their stupidity makes them believe that only black politicians should run their government, no matter how incompetent they are.

We have a newly elected white mayor now and he's been turning things around so far to the point that the jew bankers are buying up property and building lofts and new condominium housing that only whites can afford. Said whites are coming in for the growing jobs downtown. City is a still a shithole but as blacks keep moving out and whites slowly moving in, I expect things to be very different twenty years from now

Arlington is Pakistan/Vietnam suburban sprawl.

Lincoln, Nebraska

I actually looked around Detroit on Google Street view and the downtown area looks pretty good.

Are the suburbs the only part of Detroit that are rundown?

I said the entire state government were liberal democrats.

I was totally wrong.

Rick Snyder (R)
Governor

Brian Calley (R)
Lieutenant Governor

Bill Schuette (R)
Attorney General

Ruth Johnson (R)
Secretary of State

Now maybe the state gov't during the decline of Detroit were democrats, I don't know. The current republicans could be there as a response to failed democratic policies.

I'm not sure the Us Vs Them mentality has gotten any worse in the last few months, it's been pretty bad since I started browsing Sup Forums a few years ago.

You are correct that overall quality has dropped as we've been flooded with new people, but that's a trade off for expanding our platform.

People who like roads and schools and police and clean water. Those people care, lol

>omg what has the gubmint ever done aside from protect and care for me? I know better.

nope.

all the kids hate their mean old grandparents and want to prove how cosmopolitan and with it they are. middle class kids burn coal and vote democrat

No income tax and the rest of the state actually knows your faggots

gay mexicans and black people running away from the country life?

Dallas

>tourist trap: the city

The downtown area has seen some good developments the past several years. The suburbs range from really nice to average to junky, but nowhere near several of the neighborhoods in Detroit. Pic related.

No, you're thinking of the inner city, which suffers form the terrible urban decay that's frequently shown in the media. No our suburbs are some of the wealthiest in the country, like Farmington and Bloomfield Hills.

Downtown looks better now because that's primarily where most of the whites are moving in and as they movie in, property values go up and new businesses follow them.

Downtown Detroit I'd say 6 years ago was far less lively and had more empty buildings compared to now, where we've had several new businesses open up in the last two years alone.

The suburbs are the nicest parts (think Bloomington hills) but the immediate area outside downtown is still shit. Downtown still needs work and it doesn't help that they're building the fucking county jail there.

There aren't any above 2 mil pop, the US only has 1 city bigger then Melbourne, and its democratic NY....

The right wing have never been good with cities or large populations.

Michigan has always had a large amount of Republican state officials because Democrats primarily only vote in presidential elections.

Our last governor before Snyder was the democrat Jennifer Granholm though and she left such a shit show that we elected Republican candidates in a landslide when her term ended.Unfortunately for Snyder, Flint is going to drag his entire term down the tubes and he's most certainly not getting re-elected even though he balanced Michigan's budget.

That's so sad.

I blame feral niggers.

On the flip side, pic related shows a pretty good looking Detroit hood.

That jail has long since been abandoned and is no longer being built. The City has already sold the land and they're planning on building a Soccer stadium in its place

Houston

Some good right wing cities include:
San Diego, CA
Colorado Springs, CO
Mesa, AZ
Provo, UT

the only divide and conquer pushed around here is ancaps versus nazis, because they have created an unholy alliance on this board that is a fuckhuge pain in the jews ass

Massive tax subsidies for sports teams. Great example of conservative leadership.

>seattle
>nice
nigger pls maybe in the 90s

yes they do faggot, Chicago is the only reason why Illinois is blue

>t. Someone who has never been to WV or Central PA.

Crime is well and alive in bumfuck nowhere you just don't hear about it because nobody fucking cares about Punxsutawney except for groundhog day.

Democrats have run the cities of Pittsburgh, Portland, and Seattle for as long if not longer than Detroit (Detroit's last Republican mayor was in the 60s, Pitt's was in the 20s).

None of those cities are anywhere near as shit as Detroit, and we know fucking why. You can't even blame unions or job losses because Pittsburgh lost a lot of steelworker jobs and it is one of the safest cities in the U.S.

Besides, electing a Republican mayor would do blacks no good, because tax cuts and deregulation has little benefit when no one wants to live in your city.

They're more libertarian and less SJW.

WV has a crime rate lower than the national average. Nice try, though.

Yeah if you're mormon you're guaranteed an easy job with a great salary/benefits, you just better tithe to the church and go to church and be fucking Mormon because they are always watching.

Actually, tax cuts and deregulation would actually help a lot considering our city has some of the highest city tax in the country and it's next to impossible to legitimately buy property because of having to pay the outlandish back taxes on it, which is primarily why only banks and large real estate firms are the only people than own any property here.

I own my current home solely because my grandafather paid it off years ago and I only have to pay taxes on it, which is a whopping 6k a year I might add. So yeah, I could sure use that tax cut

I realize this was only property crimes. Here is violent crime.