/wpg/ - Wisconsin Primary General - ELECTION TOMORROW Edition

>Summary
Globalist establishment shill Paul "Backstabber" Ryan is up against an anti-Globalist primary challenger named Paul Nehlen this Tuesday on August 9.

- Ryan dragged his feet on endorsing Trump

- Backstabbed Trump and played into bogus "Trump is racist!" narrative and gave libs ammo with his "textbook racism" comment.

- Supports TPP and rolled over to Obama by accepting rapefugee/amnesty related policies.

Vote him out. With the Speaker of the House seat vacant it can be filled with a more pro-Trump guy and Wisc. will get a better representative. Also it'll send a message to the establishment that Trump runs the GOP.

Get everyone you know out to vote. This will be close - every vote counts. Also if you're not from Wisc. make sure to spread the word!

>Paul Nehlen On The Issues
paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/

>About Paul Nehlen
paulnehlen.com/about/

>General Info + Voting Date Info
paulnehlen.com/

>District Info
paulnehlen.com/district/

>Volunteering
paulnehlen.com/join/

>Phonebanking
paulnehlen.com/phones/

>Nehlen's Twitter
twitter.com/pnehlen

>Media
Fox News:
youtube.com/watch?v=w_5HYlRVJmQ

Lars Larson Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=JB5IWEm12UI

regated.com/2016/08/paul-nehlen-win-change-everything/

>Shilling Strategies
This is an open primary so Dems, Independents, etc. can vote. In addition to flipping conservatives you can also try to convince liberals to vote for Nehlen to throw Ryan out of his Speaker seat, give the Republicans less chance of winning the general election (In their mind), and convince them that due to his anti-TPP & anti-NAFTA policies he's the lesser of 2 evils.

Go to Twitter or Tumblr and see how successful you are. Also leftypol is against globalist trade policies so they could perhaps join with us.

>Pro-Amnesty Ryan
numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter

Other urls found in this thread:

myvote.wi.gov/en-US/FindMyPollingPlace
paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wisconsin bro here. Voting Nehlen tomorrow. I've convinced 2 others to do the same.

We need a catchy line for Paul Nehlen like "Can't Stump the Trump".

Anybody got ideas?

it's a little late for catchy lines boyo...

Great work!

MWGA!

this... thank you for posting OP.

I don't think a big enough deal is being made out of what a faggot Paul Ryan is, and how this is a golden opportunity thwart this fucker.

Nehlen is a fucking boss, sending based energies to ensure his victory

It's never too late for meme magic

>The billionaire class cannot have it all
>Trump the billionaire having all the counties
:3

920 bro reporten I've yet to find a polling station

Nehlen It!

Yeah there's so much focus on Trump memes, but less focus on local election.

The first Congressperson he endorsed (Renee Ellmers) was defeated by a Koch Brothers shill in NC.

We have to think more local.

Let's win this primary and beat John McCain in the August 30 Senatorial primary. Vote Kelli Ward Arizonafags!

Tried several times two months ago to get Sup Forums to meme magic Nehlen but unfortunately it never took off. Let's hope Nehlen can pull it off on his own.

Here's a link I found:

myvote.wi.gov/en-US/FindMyPollingPlace

put the nehl in the coffin

Reddit has a similar subreddit to The_Donald called The_Nehlen. Also cripple chan has picked up on him a bit.

That's good, I feel a little better knowing people tried.

Wisconsinfags try to convince everyone. Even liberals who hate Republicans can be persuaded to undermine Paul Ryan or view Nehlen as less bad due to him being anti-TPP.

This is gonna be really close.

Nice thread user.

Thank you!

BASED

Post yfw Paul Ryan gets Eric Cantor'd

What exactly did Ryan do that was bad again? All I ever see are opinions, but no facts. He stepped in as Speaker and avoided another govt (which the GOP would've been blamed for, again) and he's probably the most level headed figure left in the eviscerated party.

How is he a "Globalist establishment shill" specifically?

Go Nehlen. Fuck Ryan!

>How is he a "Globalist establishment shill" specifically?

He is Paul fucking Ryan.

left looks like a cuck, vote right

Read the last link and look up his stances on stuff like TPP.

He's pro-NAFTA, pro-TPP, and gave Obama his Christmas wishlist. He also supports a path to citizenship AKA amnesty.

And him not being a teamplayer with Trump isn't just emotional. He's gonna be a big pain in the ass and we'd rather send a message to the establishment and get a pro-Trump guy in his place rather than see him get the seat.

BASEEDDDDD

>tfw wisconsinite
>tfw all of the fucking republican radio and other media is shilling for ryan because TRUCONSERVATIVE TM
>shitting on Nehlen because 'he is an out of state liar who gets out of state donations he must be a democrat plant LOL'
>tfw I am dying inside, I don't think nehlen is going to make it
I will be voting for nehlen tomorrow. But I think this berenstain shithole reality is the one where the fucking cuck supreme survives to cuck us all another day

The media's been going all out against Trump and it made people like him more. Apathetic establishment voters might be outvoted be energized nationalists. Also I've heard there are liberals intending to vote Nehlen to oust Ryan since it's an open primary.

We can win Wisconsin and Arizona. We just gotta give it our all.

I understand what you are saying, but I would be lying if i said I am pessimistic, because I know how absolutely fucking retarded the politics in this state are

Unlikelier things have happened. Harder battles have been won. Just try to get any last minute voter you can by any legal means possible. God's speed user.

I'm no fan of Ryan, but this clown doesn't have a fucking chance.

Prepare thy butthurt, Trumpkins.

I've only heard stories about Nehlen being a liar about his business expertise from that twerp Behling, is there any way to dispel the fiction surrounding Good Paul?

Check the links or look for the "The_Nehlen" subreddit on Reddit. You might be able to find something.

Pretty embarrassing that cuck Ryan is from my state. Might have to get off my ass and vote tomorrow.

Do it user. We're counting on you.

Taking down the Speaker of the House and replacing him with a pro-Trump supporter or having to work with that Cuck Ryan could make or break Trump's presidency.

DO IT FAGGOT AND LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THR SAME

I'll have to get some of my family and friends to try and get out to vote. I honestly haven't been paying much attention to this lately so I'll have to research both guys a bit more first.

paulnehlen.com/nehlen-issues/https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/pbs-documentary-exposed-paul-ryan-chief-house-gop-amnesty-plotter

Paul Nehlen:
- Anti-TPP (Like Trump)
- Anti-Amnesty (Like Trump)

Paul "Cuck" Ryan:
- Pro-TPP (Like Obama)
- Pro-Amnesty (Like GOP Establishment)

Feelin' the Nehlen?

So are you Trumpfags going to be streaming your suicides tomorrow when Ryan destroys Nehlen?

Shill or a troll.

Either way you're being kind enough to bump my post so Wisconsonites home from working late can see it. Thank you.

Why would we?
We're invested in Trump not Nehlen or Ryan.
We're just hoping Nehlen can pull it off.

Why are there shills for Ryan. I thought CTR only concerned themselves with shilling for Clinton.

Who are you? You are not CTR...are you shill?

Applied Memetics LLC perhaps?

BASEDDD

He's a neocon faggot if not your standard shill.

The left and right politically are both involved in the demoralization game these days. Every one a cunt, regardless of which side they shill for.

Well, he has my vote. I'll try and convince others to do the same.

If Nehlen wins tomorrow, it completely makes up for two weeks of bad Trump business.

8d backgammon