I don't really care if the white race goes extinct 2bh

I don't really care if the white race goes extinct 2bh

how the fuck are whites considered human

good to know at 2 am

They all look fat desu.

Yes they are all american

El engendro de satanás........

As millennials were the worst global political generation in history

Centuries from now historians will laugh at us and what we're doing online and with identitarian/leftist-hipster movements IRL

They are gamers.

nigga give it up

All gamers I know are skinny, because they have overcome their natural urges to eat/drink/sleep/poop/procreate.

El depravado Ben Franklin

Agreed. People in this generation are too obsessed with identity and how people perceive them. I personally just stop caring, I’m human like anyone else. I’m just an insignificant ant on a planet filled with billions of humans and a universe that spans millions of kilometers. Me and my identity are nothing significant. Just live life.

*tips fedora*

Les 12 apôtres du Diable...

Ciuma pãmântului

he didn't say anything wrong though

>DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
Kill yourself.

He's right, this is a major tipping point after globalization, the friction will either trigger wars or dissolve barriers/nation-states

The people genuinely interested in preserving Western Europe and NA are putting themselves out there, joining FA/UKIP and clawing for political representation. The people in the rallies and online are passionate but don't seem to have that dedication or courage

He's right though honestly, though I can't say you're wrong to tip fedora at the way he said it.

Not a nihilist, just a realist. We’re insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

12 Angry Mutts

>WE'RE ALL THE SAME AND NOTHING MATTERS ANYWAY
Confused idiots.

*hungry

just because you are all blind it doesn't mean that so is everyone else needs to give into your nihilistic tendencies you seem to feel superior but trust me you aren't

insignificance is actually irrelevant, we are tribal animals, we cannot deny our need

>Not a nihilist, just a realist. We’re insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
>No grasp whatsoever on definitions or the meaning of terms
Seems about right for an arab.

La última cena de leviatán y sus 12 apóstoles

>NOTHING MATTERS ANYWAY
>nihilistic tendencies
I'm not sure where you retards are getting this from

Ben Franklin meets with the Daughters of the American Revolution, 1790, colorized

On the contrary, relegating yourself to your lack of significance is true nihilism, we're worthless to most people of note and influence in this world let alone out situation here

I think you're angry because this affects your personal sense of significance, with the idea of aryan status/white-race being important.

Just because I realize the value of myself in this planet instead of attaching imaginary value to myself based on my heritage, doesn’t make me a nihilist. If I truly was part of a superior race, then why do I live the same shitty life as everyone else? Why do I wake up to go to work, have kids and try to follow the law like everyone else? Clearly if I was superior then I would make other people do those things for me. The truth is we’re all the same in society and race/religion has been used as psychological tools to keep the masses in check.

Call me a fedora tipping atheist all you want, but think about it.

La ramera de Babilonia...

don't bully venti

workers of the world UNITE!
destroy the top CLASS!
us WORKERS must RUN THE COUNTRY!
Your family's story is irrelevant what matters the most is YOU!

Try to corner us into any ideology you want, the fact of the matter is that you're not special, we're not special, we're owed nothing besides our government's legal commitments towards us

This is being realistic and dealing with your situation, not being edgy online

>its the shitholes countries saying that we are all equal
ahh yes

>white "men"
Sad!

You’re missing the point I’m trying to make but ok

Okay, assuming Lithuania isn't a shithole and is Norway tier, we're making individual arguments here, not nationalistic ones.

You have every right in the world to be proud of Lithuania, sing the song of how you're a proud superior white, but in the end as an individual you will have to come to terms with how insignificant you truly are in the grand scheme

There are a billion whites, hundreds of millions by any stringent definition, right? At least do something as well to distinguish yourself from them and the rest, to have zero regrets towards the latter part of your life

nigger lol

>El Negacion de dios....

Don’t bully the lower half of my country pls. Be nice to Sudan!

Any genuine rebuttals or counter-arguments, or are you going to play this with emotional outbursts based on projected self-hatred?

Cumskin lol

This tbdesu. Artificial equality is promoted by the weak.

Kek, I am a skinny faggot who feels no need for a gf

Everyone in the world is a slave to consumerism, it's just that some people are higher up the capitalist ladder so they have access to more of the prvivilege than poorer people. Just wait until natural resources run out or become scarce.

If you really want to secure a future for your people you don't try to reason with the system like antifa and the alt-right but instead try to create a sustainable alternative.

He must be drunk

Sure, but are you tall with an IQ>140, money and pedigree and top 1% uni with honours? Artficial equality is weak, but genuine superiority at an average like this (100IQ, aesthetics, etc) is still weak

There is a very small subset of Norwegians who fully fit the Aryan criteria, outperform most countrymen and Europeans, third-worlders of course by a mile, but I am willing to bet you're not one of them, with this investment on just being white being paramount

Its hard to translate that sense of superiority into real-life results as well, with all the competition

are you Sudanese

shhh you might set off an alarm somewhere

Only reason you’re valued is cause you have a job and obey the law. If you didn’t then you’d be a homeless bum, your whiteness won’t help you there.

You honestly sound as bad as those black supremacists who say black is the start of civilization and that you’re owed everything just cause you’re black. Get a reality check.

I don't know, this isn't the first time a Lithuanian flag just gave up after 2 replies and went on an ad-hominem tirade

yes

Aren't you guys the niggiest niglets in all of Africa? Or is that South Sudan? Where the darkies at?

South Sudan, the nilotics specifically

Yes. What's the relevance here, assuming you're not emotionally unstable and trying to lash out like the Lithuanian?

He’s just asking a question, no need to get so defensive.

Holy shit

Sudanese are nig as fuck though at least they are a step above the disgusting Bantu of Western Africa from which most African Americans are descended.

Not being defensive insomuch as I know after 6 years how the Americans write and behave here, one post after race was discussed and he wants to shift the discussion a bit out of anger

Being an autist you recognize this a lot in emotionally immature people

Pedes are infinitely cringier.

>Pedes are infinitely cringier.

Dunno, I think West Africans are the best looking Sub-Saharans. East Africans generally kinda look like shit, specifically Ethiopians. Khoisan and south africans look even worse.

Pedes are shit tier. Milo, Gavin and Sargon are controlled op/closet leftists. Alt-Right is best when they are nazi worshippers.

what a bunch of poofters

Speaking based on the Sudanese friends I play football with, a lot of them identify as Arab and they don’t really find any connection with west Africans. Also Sudanese love Egypt (which is not surprising, considering we share some of the same dna, especially the Egyptian Nubians). I honestly consider Sudanese to be my close kin and many Sudanese think the same.

great posts Lithuania

East Africans (from the Horn) are the best looking ones, by far

What is the final objective of the alt-right, I can't imagine even conservative Americans thinking these people should dictate their lives from inside congress/senate?

Stop bullying the Craniax

Yeah it seems the Sudanese possess an overwhelmingly Arabic phenotype. I'm not sure what ethnicity these guys belong to (Nubian?) but they seem to be the minority in Sudan.

>its not the message, its the appearance m8
all of you are pathetically superficial

La Eyaculación de Lucifer

great filename

Agree to disagree, all the one's ive seen are ugly as sin.

Africans are generally not a very good looking group. I'm not even saying this to be racist or put them down but just objectively they can't even remotely stack up to Europeans and some Asians like Arabs on average. In their defense many other groups like Amerindians look like shit too.

East Africans are beautiful but the ones posted here are usually cherry picked models that work in European modeling agencies.

They're Darfurians and they're been attacked and oppressed by the government since the earliest institution of Sharia (50s)

We, the Africans, thank you for your input and will carefully consider this in future cosmetic surgery, makeup and fitness

you're very smart

Where are the shooters when you need them?

Don't mention it senpai

My 12 Hungry Mutts post wasn't bad desu, deserved at least (You)

(You)

kek

I don't understand why people are upset by ugly people existing harmlessly

It lifts your ego when you make fun of other people. Also it’s funny.

Thanks for the (You)s

Aryan aesthetics on one side, malicious attempts to discredit conservatives/alt-right on the other

Another one, it was brilliant

>ugly people
They're irritating, like what graffiti does to a city.

>this thread

Its not even them being naturally ugly. The people on the OP purposefully set themselves out to look as grotesque as possible. Like the tattoos dyed hair pierced slag. No one wants to see that.

How is this even possible...

It’s a phase they go through, really that’s it. I have a schoolmate who wears earrings, bracelets and has cutting marks on his forearm that he thinks is cool. Everyone goes through a goth/feminine phase before they go back to normal. I don’t really care though, it’s not like their appearance has anything to do with me.

Cute girl in yellow shirt
Would breed

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness was a mistake.