What were the most laughably bad episodes of Arrow?

What were the most laughably bad episodes of Arrow?

The first two seasons

Seasons 3-4.

0/10

True but not specific enough.

The concensus is that season 4 pretty much downhill the whole time. I think the one with Cupid and the finale are generally considered the worst.

Havenrock

Collectively isn't specific enough?

Here's a cold, hard, truth. Arrow was a cringey, mediocre-at-best show all along. If you actually stayed around for season 3, you should probably get a brain scan

Like if you were hosting a party and wanted to show how horrible Arrow was to your friends, what episodes would you pick?

all of them

Broken Hearts

Oliver beating Ra's al Ghul
Oliver beating Merlyn so easily

Near the end of the most recent season where all Ollie did was steal a chip for Felicity while Felicity and Felicity's dad and Felicity's secretary saved the world. Also Felicity's mom was having relationship drama with Felicity's stepdad (whose actual daughter had just died but he's over it).

Not three and four? Good bait. Got me to respond.

Which ever episode it was that showed Oliver surviving getting stabbed through the chest by Ra's and falling off a hundred foot cliff, with no explanation what-so-ever.

No Lazarus Pit or any other sort of supernatural hand wave, nope, he just lived, and then got better.

After that, there was just nothing for it.

the show died with Moira

The season three episode that was a flashback to Felicity's college years was the first episode of the series that made me go "wow, that sucked ass."

That shit was crazy. I was expecting some Lazarus pit shenanigans but nope, just a really good stitching. The motherfucker was practically vomiting blood and fell of a cliff and froze for hours. How do you, as writers and directors, just let shit like that happen?

All of them.

All of them?

This one.

Didn't watch past season 2.

It gets worse?

I like to pretend that Oliver actually died in that episode and Season 4 was a dream he had before dying

I jumped ship early on, why did she nuke a town?

The nuke would've gone off in a bigger town so she could only change it a little.
I think they fucked up the map because it looks like she could've just nuked the ocean there.

But yeah her death count has to be the highest in all live action DC now. Which is pretty funny.

Much. Makes Season 1 and 2 look like a work of art in comparison.

That's definitely the episode I would say is the absolute worst, but I haven't seen every episode as I've never even finished season three, so I'm sure there's been far worse ones.

pretty much representative

woops, wrong pic

Just stop after the middle of season 3.

BEES 2: THE RETURN OF BEES

Ding

Jesus christ, even as someone who's started to learn about computers that hacking bullshit was so wrong.

All of S3 and S4. Let's see if S5 somehow is more shit, i didn't know that was possible.

Season 4 finale.

Was S3.E9 that good?

The only good episode of Season 3

It was actually really good