Fuck Obama

>PEOPLE OF RETIREMENT AGE ARE DROPPING OUT OF THE LABOUR FORCE

Said the Obama leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-626-x/11-626-x2014036-eng.htm
bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-4/people-who-are-not-in-the-labor-force-why-arent-they-working.htm
usgovernmentdebt.us/spending_chart_2005_2015USb_XXs2li111mcn_G0f_Recent_Federal_Deficits
businessinsider.com/how-bill-clintons-balanced-budget-destroyed-the-economy-2012-9
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
armytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/07/07/army-plans-to-cut-40000-troops/29832955/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
census.gov//govs/apes/
nytimes.com/2016/02/11/upshot/the-real-jobless-rate-is-42-percent-donald-trump-has-a-point-sort-of.html
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf
google.com/search?q=is percentage growth exponential&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_States_federal_budget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they dropping out dead or alive?

>baby boomer faggots put us trillions of dollars into debt to pay for their healthcare
>boohoo 2% more of them have to work

Yeah. 10,000 baby boomers are retiring everyday.

WHY CAN'T YOU GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD?

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

MRW you spend hours researching frantically trying to come up with some bullshit way to trick right wing retards but you still get BTFO

WHO DID YOU THINK THE 94 GORILLION WERE?

ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS>?

GET BTFO.

All of those people "taking care of family" without a job somehow

really makes you think...

Relax. Your fallback argument was btfo. Just take a break.

He's back.

You mean like this illegal bitch?

You do realize there are 15 millions stay at home moms in the country right?

I thought you right wing retards were about family values?

Who did you think the 94 gorillion NOT in the labor force were?

Why is the CLFPR falling?

Please tell me oh right wing retard.

Why don't you have a look at the U4 rate.

Obama's policies have wrecked the economy, threatened national security, destroyed race relations, increased criminality, decreased trust in government, damaged the legitimacy of our legal system, lessened our global standing, lowered our standard of living, and decreased personal liberty across the board.

That is all objectively factual, the only people that dispute it are the most spineless and neurotic of "progressive" faggots.

What's this about? What made you make this thread?

Barack (((HUSSEIN))) Obama is one of the greatest presidents in American history actually.

>AND young people are more likely to go to college or graduate school, meaning that fewer people will want to work
Really made me think

see XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD
XD
>XD

>tfw u are not part of the 0.1% that is retired in the 21-30 age bracket

if only the 11 million illegals were like melania.
but no. god had other plans

He's one of the many right wing retards who got BTFO by me and so he got mad and thought he can trick right wing retards.

He can't handle the simple truth that the CLFPR is falling because of boomers retiring, higher high school graduation rates and more post secondary.

Trump told him the unemployment rate was 42% and he believed him because he was a right wing retards. Instead of thanking me for telling him the truth, he's lashing out at me.

Yeah. Like Tiffany Trump. They're not working BECAUSE THEY'RE IN SCHOOL.

STUDYING.

Something you right wing retards should have been doing.

STUDENTS ARE OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE.

Perhaps if the standard metric of greatness is how quickly you can ruin a country, also known as the SCGM or, "Standard Canadian Greatness Metric".

thanks republican congress

>Like Tiffany Trump
Exactly. So you concede the point and agree with me. I'll accept this as you getting BTFO again.

You realize that only makes me stronger right. Each one of those represents right wing retards getting BTFO.

So you made a new thread without inviting your opponent so this is a polemic??

Have you ever felt that you take this board too seriously?

>le flat lining jobs graph

Republican call it the Obama economy. Sorry Vlad.

This thread is hilarious.

>Call out Obama Leaf.
>Shows up within 5 posts
>12/29 posts as I type this.
>shilling is not real

How so? Please explain your reasoning. Thank you in advance for doing so.

Tiffany Trump was an example of someone who would be OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE because she was a full time university student. She wasn't unemployed. She wasn't looking for work. She was a STUDENT.

Why don't you right wing retards get your high school diploma?

Use primary sources you fucking faggot.

Your own BLS stats source had this to say

>The percentage of people 65 years and older who said they did not work because of retirement fell from 72.5 percent in 2004 to 68.1 percent in 2014. As mentioned above, recent surveys conducted by EBRI have shown an increase in the number of people who plan to delay retirement. The percentage of people 65 years and older who cited home responsibilities as the main reason for not working declined from 2.2 percent in 2004 to 1.5 percent in 2014, while the proportion that did not work because of illness or disability edged up from 6.5 percent to 6.9 percent.

Stats Canada had this to say:

>In Canada, as in the United States, the labour force participation of youth has declined significantly, while that of older workers has in fact increased

>The employment rate for Americans aged 55 and over did not trend downward during or after the recession, while the rate for their Canadian counterparts rose, reaching a record high in June 2014. This finding is consistent with recent trends suggesting the postponement of retirement among older workers (Galarneau and Carrière, 2012).

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-626-x/11-626-x2014036-eng.htm

nope republicans did good

I didn't make this thread... this retard tried to call me out.

Are you slow?

BLS source:

bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-4/people-who-are-not-in-the-labor-force-why-arent-they-working.htm

He's getting more and more aggressive in his shilling. He doesn't even realize that everyone sees that he BTFOs himself in every thread he makes.

Or maybe he does and he doesn't care. Each post is a $0.03 deposit into his account after all.

>GOT BTFO BY A FUCKING LEAF

All leaf fags look the same for me faggot.

I wonder how many CAD the Obama Leaf gets paid by the CTR.

I haven't even posted anything about your arguments.
Get back to the syrup mines. Your American neighbors require more Aunt Jemima.

He just doesn't care.

Correct. There is a decrease in the labor force due to a large influx of people going to college, a point you just conceded to.

I'll accept my victory and move on. Well done, leafshill. Thanks again. And remember that time when you won that last argument about the labor force for me with that graph? You just did it again. I'll remind you of this too. Every time.

Wtf? Yeah there's a slightly higher percentage of 55+ working than before. That's a trend since the 90s. That doesn't mean the bulk of them are retiring en masse. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF RETIREMENT AGE?

How does that change the fact that 10,000 baby boomers are RETIRING AND LEAVING THE LABOR FORCE everyday.

Do you even know what you're arguing?

WHY DID YOU THINK THE CLFPR WAS FALLING? WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER THIS?

WHO DID YOU THINK THE 94 GORILLION WERE?

You won't answer cause you know you're getting fucking destroyed by me.

Why did the U3, U4, U5 and U6 all plummet under Obama?

WTF ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO ARGUE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

I've debunked this so many times already...

Just wait till he shows that graph showing above showing the decline in percentage of new jobs that are above average wage

debunk our national debt.

good luck.

>Correct. There is a decrease in the labor force due to a large influx of people going to college, a point you just conceded to.

When did I ever deny this?

What about 10,000 baby boomers retiring everyday? That has even bigger effect.

As you can see

At least they're going to college. You realize that's a good thing right?

YOU right wing retards not finishing high school is a bad thing.

>triggered with 1 pic.

Oh. The national debt figures on that chart are wrong. That's not Obama's starting debt.

How the fuck does this retarded leaf manage to reply to like every single Obama thread 24/7? His autism is untouchable.

>The national debt figures on that chart are wrong. That's not Obama's starting debt.
So why don't you post the real figures?

>spending growth
>still racks up tons of debt and doesnt create a surplus like clinton.
you tried

btw bush and reagan are complete shit.

Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm not going to be posting here for a little while. I told Soros there's only so much right wing retard assburgers I can take.

>fails to convince anyone that obama is anything but a retard
>gives up and stops posting
you tried m8.

>84650530
25% isn't a quarter shill

Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower and he reduced the budget deficit by 75%. The problem is the leading right wing mind of his time, George W. Bush, left Obama a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit and the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

Both Obama and Clinton both did something no Republicans know how to do. Obama reduced the budget deficit and Clinton created surplus.

Nobody actually solidly shuts down the leaf's arguments desu

not EVERYTHING obama does is bad.

Tpp, being a muslim, corporate puppet, federal reserve. Are still enough reasons he is shit.

Calm down guys. As if some decent job reports make up for everything else

Actually I'm widely recognized and respected for BTFO right wing retards all day everyday.

chart autism leaf is the worst leaf

nobody fucking cares that Obama bottom picked the crisis for his presidency

the problem isn't 5% unemployment, it's that nobody in the middle class is making money, all the recovery gains are going to the top.

this isn't an obama or bush or clinton problem exclusively, it's a neoliberal problem

see good chart

>Nobody actually solidly shuts down the leaf's arguments desu

Precisely. Thank you.

You're not the first one to notice this.

These are growth rates, not levels. Furthermore, this omits Obama's largest spending year. Just because the years chosen had small growth rates from that year does not mean that he was better for the national debt than other Presidents. In fact, he will have accumulated more national debt than all other presidents combined.

This is cherrypicking and you are a either a brainwashed retard or a charleton. Either way, kill yourself, faggot.

You still don't understand this graph? It shows that 60% of new jobs created are paying over $25 per hour. The problem is that right wing retards don't have the skills or the education to attain those jobs. You know it's true.

damn, thanks republican congress

It's why so many normies think he's alright.

He did the obvious things to temporarily relieve the economy (before the inevitable collapse)

The stimulus and some of his other moderate policies that were BI PARTISAN, were GOING to create jobs, anyone arguing this is just trying to argue to argue

zerohedge pls go

really flatlining

For example: LOOK AT TOTAL JOBS

Why does this right wing retard chart show Obama starting jobs at 138M when it was clearly 133M.

Do you admit that right wing retards lie?

And why does it say 139M now when it's actually 144M.

You see what I mean? Right wing retards just make shit up.

Obama will doubled the national debt from 10 to 20 trillion dollars. Growth rates tell you next to nothing and are cherrypicked by libtards trying to ignore the big picture.

We wont be able to retire and will have to work to our deaths. Fucking boomers and immigrants

>Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower and he reduced the budget deficit by 75%
>usgovernmentdebt.us/spending_chart_2005_2015USb_XXs2li111mcn_G0f_Recent_Federal_Deficits
he lowered his own bullshit increases.

>George W. Bush, left Obama a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit and the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.
he made that deficit by bailing out the kikes, good try though.

Dear Obama Leaf,

I would like your thoughts on this article.

The Untold Story Of How Clinton's Budget Destroyed The American Economy
businessinsider.com/how-bill-clintons-balanced-budget-destroyed-the-economy-2012-9

The Fannie and Freddie Boom

When the government is running a surplus, it no longer has to issue much debt. But risk-free government bonds are a crucial component of portfolios for all kinds of financial institutions, and for mom & pop investors who like the safety of regularly Treasury payouts. The yield on the 10-year bond was over 5% back in those days... nothing to sneeze at for people planning for a retirement.

This created a bit of a crisis.

Bond trader Kevin Ferry, a veteran of the scene, told Business Insider about the panic that was unfolding over the government's lack of debt.

"OMG, they were all saying... there wasn't going to be any paper!"

How did the markets react?

"Lo and behold... [Fannie and Freddie] issuance "SURGED" in the late 90s," said Ferry.

Everything changed. While the government dramatically slowed down issuance of Treasuries, Fannie and Freddie picked up the baton and started selling debt like never before.

"Prior to those years there were not regular [Fannie and Freddie] auctions."

"The system wanted it."

"The fear was that there wasn't going to be any.... There was no bill auctions."

"The brokers were calling up ma & pa and said there's no more T-Bill auctions!"

And the data bears this out.

Total agency issuance of mortgage backed securities spiked in 1998 and 1999, and from then on they never looked back.

And just to drive home the point again, about how the 1998-1999 spike in issuance was the mirror image of the the annual change in the size of the government debt.

Note that both government debt and agency issuance spiked in the early 2000s, but that was during a recession, when the private sector dramatically scaled back its activity form the late 90s.

Charts related

Post 1 of 2

> (You)
>really flatlining
nice linear line.

sure is going to keep up great with exponential population growth.

you can't just show the same data in a different way and expect me to fall for it.

looks like the republican congress has been taking a good job of the economy! thanks for the info

Most of those jobs are temporary or part-time. Also, pic related.

Continued

How Clinton Destroyed The Economy

The bottom line is that the signature achievement of the Clinton years (the surplus) turns out to have been a deep negative. For this drag on GDP was being counterbalanced by low household savings, high household debt, and the real revving up of the Fannie and Freddie debt boom that had a major hand in fueling the boom that ultimately led to the downfall of the economy.

And that brings up a broader question that people who advocate balanced budgets must answer.

What's the point of it?

Despite the budget surplus, interest rates were higher. And the surplus provided no protection of the coming slump. And if anything, it just weakened the most brittle part of the economy: households.

Furthermore, there is a pattern of this.

Japan ran a budget surplus in the year right before its economy went into terminal decline, as this chart from Trading Economics shows.

So while Clinton will be remembered nostalgically tonight, for both the performance of the economy and his government finances, they shouldn't be remembered fondly.

Chart related

Part 2 of 2

> republican recession.

Are you retarded? any sane person knows it's not about the left or the right.

The last 3 to 8 presidents have literally been on the same globalist side.

Globalism, stock market bubbles and the federal reserve are the real causes of recessions.

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT SPENDING IS? It's the expenditure side of the budget.

It doesn't omit Obama's first year. Obama's first budget is the 2010 US fiscal budget.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW THE US BUDGET PROCESS WORKS? Holy shit.

You clearly have no fucking idea that an incoming president inherits the 1st year's budget from the previous president.

cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

WHY DON'T YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY?

What is the US federal government budget fiscal year? GO look that shit up moron.

what is considered well paid? Above poverty?

Those charts are from the year 2013. Show us 2016 numbers.

WOW LOOK AT THAT HUGE DEFICIT THAT BUSH HAD.

FROM 2005-2008, ENORMOUS DEFICIT.

NO WONDER OBAMA LEAFS GRAPH DOESNT SHOW BEFORE 2008 LMAO

>sure is going to keep up great with exponential population growth.

GET A LOD OF THIS RIGHT WING RETARD. HE THINKS THE US HAS EXPONENTIAL POPULATION GROWTH.

Why are all of you so fucking stupid?

Oh please the only reason the budget deficit decreased is because he cut mass amounts of full time jobs, especially in military, and just added more jobs for administering welfare and other bullshit.
armytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/07/07/army-plans-to-cut-40000-troops/29832955/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
census.gov//govs/apes/

Get your facts right you biased fuck.

>percentage growth is not exponential
good try, should have at least made it to high school algebra 2 there bud.

what does this chart show. It shows each percect tile the same size, but arn't they disportintic?
to me it shows very poor chinese because less poor and americain middle class stayed in place?

Obama job creation has been 95% full time actually

The 42% comment was hyperbolic, but can be rationalized. There's not a "true" or platonic ideal unemployment rate. It's a matter of definitions about who is unemployed and who potentially could be employed. The press usually reports the U-3 rate, but the BLS has U-one through six rates they release. The NYT actually had an article in February that explains how it's possible to generate a 40% unemployment rate with certain assumptions.

nytimes.com/2016/02/11/upshot/the-real-jobless-rate-is-42-percent-donald-trump-has-a-point-sort-of.html

But I like you posting on Sup Forums. You are the only thing keeping this board from going full retard.

So you admit you're a right wing retard who doesn't know that Bush's last budget was the 2009 us fiscal year and he left a $1.4 TRILLION deficit.

You really are fucking retarded that you didn't know this.

Here's a CBO REPORT. READ IT>

CBO projects that the deficit this year will total
$1.2 trillion, or 8.3 percent of GDP. Enactment of an
economic stimulus package would add to that deficit.

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf

HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID? i NEED TO KNOW. HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CLUELESS.

THIS RIGHT WING RETARD THINKS THE US POPULATION IS GROWING LIKE THE GREEN LINE.

MEDS. GET ON THEM.

wait, you mad he cut spending? are you retarded. isn't that what all you Reagan-nites want, smaller goverment?

Less of them are retiring. That's what your very own BLS source shows and your shitty Atlanta Fed pic only shows data for one year. Learn to analyze data for fucks sake.

pic related

By the way... Why wouldn't prime age workers be able to replace retirees? OH RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE DROPPING OUT WHILE OTHER BABY BOOMERS ARE GETTING THOSE JOBS.

>Bush's last budget was the 2009 us fiscal year and he left a $1.4 TRILLION deficit.
NIGGER YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED LMAO.

BUSH WASNT EVEN FUCKIGN PRESIDENT IN 2009 GOOD TRY NIGGER

>but the BLS has U-one through six rates they release.

Guess what I've been posting on here for months.

U3 to U6 have all plummeted under Obama.

>The NYT actually had an article in February that explains how it's possible to generate a 40% unemployment rate with certain assumptions.

I dunno about that but usually they mock Trump for thinking that every single elderly retiree should be counted as unemployed.

This is an extreme level of autism.

Just because right wing retards don't understand how job reports and unemployment rates work, doesn't mean they get to make up their own bullshit.

>google.com/search?q=is percentage growth exponential&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
good try nigger leaf.

Ummm..

Exponential doesn't mean rapid. It just means that it is exponential, as in e^x; as in not linear or geometric or hypergeometric or about a thousand other monotonic increases. all you can say about it is that it is growth and not decline, which is why population generally uses the logistics equation.

But for just growth, when you solve the differential equation where y = y' you get an exponential function.

stupid

Thanks but I can't take it man. I honestly never knew there were this many retards this fucking stupid. It's honestly sad more than anything.

Like this latest shit with unskewed polls and Longroom. I mean this is just sad stuff. I honestly feel sorry for these people.

More than anything though, their hatred for America, the way they lie about and shit on their own country all day is also very disturbing.

>leaf's smug narutofaggot friend chimes in again

Alright here's what his full graph looks like. I'll shut it down not once.

>How does that change the fact that 10,000 baby boomers are RETIRING AND LEAVING THE LABOR FORCE everyday.

You're mixing stats. Raw numbers are meaningless because we're talking percentages.

Having more old people of retirement age working is bad. It means they can't earn enough money to retire and enjoy the end of their life.

Having fewer people 25to 54 working is also bad, as they are in prime working years.

You refuse to address the direct stats and just repeat meaningless numbers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_States_federal_budget
>The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Barack Obama, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began
OBAMA SIGNED THE KIKE BAILOUTS

HES THE REASON OUR 2009 BUDGET WAS A FUCKING MESS

NIGGER LEAF BTFO

But twice.

>Why wouldn't prime age workers be able to replace retirees?

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA why it was called a baby BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

WHAT DOES FUCKING BOOM MEAN?

How can you be so fucking stupid?