ITT: we say our goodbyes to Britain

ITT: we say our goodbyes to Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big Ben stopping bonging and now this... soon the queen will die and everything will be over

This is the fate of the west.

Good, tea is fucking gay as fuck anyway

What will you tell your daughter when she asks you what it was like back when Britain had culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI

This makes me sad.

Everyone will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

I still drink breakfast tea all day every day

No, just the fate of the godless.

>muh tea
Who gives a fuck though

Goodbye. Never missed ye. 1776 says fuck you.

Earl Grey?

Earl Grey is NOT breakfast tea, it has bergamot which does not go with milk. Breakfast tea is a blend.

t. British spy

How does this builder's tea taste and what predestined it to establish itself amongst them?

This sketch annoys me because I live around the corner from the cafe it's filmed at. And there's no Lloydspharmacy where he's pointing.

>milk
>tea

I put a drop of lemon&honey in mine

I don't even know what a buildings tea is. Sounds like yet another British abortion.

It's black tea with milk and sugar

Imagine if your people stopped drinking vodka

So the British are complaining they are becoming less blacked?

then you're better off with earl grey because what you just described isn't tea faggot, there are two (2) acceptable ways to serve it:

1. very strong with lots of milk and two sugars
2. medium/strong with the appropriate amount of milk and no sugar

..Honey and lemon? Are you ill? If not GTFO. Chink tea should be drunk neat, English tea should be drunk with milk and possibly sugar.

t. teaologist

No they're just sad that british traditions are being replaced with yank ones since they're more convenient

If you're not underage you'd be sympathetic since it's happened everywhere, including the non yank parts of the USA

It's pretty sweet, actually quite good.

But honestly, it makes sense that it's not being bought from coffee shops. You make it at home after buying a few pints of milk, and a box of like 100 teabags. It costs nothing to make. But if you're off to like, Costa while on your break, are you going to pay £2.50 for what you can get at home for about 40p? No, but you can get a nice latte or something, maybe with a syrup for slightly above that. So might as well.

And honey and lemon should be drunk alone, maybe with a touch of ginger (or whiskey) etc, but essentially you described lemsip without the paracetamol and artificial ingredients.

No one is going to point out the fact that the hand is BLACK?

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

No Niggers or pakis put milk and sugar in their tea. There's a reason we call it a WHITE tea.

British traditions tend to be doing everything the exact opposite way as mainland Europeans. How can I be sympathetic towards that?

hello

>Earl Grey
>refined
Really?

Well, gee. Sorry for doing things in the correct fashion :/

>what is chai

Oh they've also skewed the results. By saying a builders tea is three sugars or more. When it's actually two. Only children and freaks put any more than two sugars in their milky tea.

Yo dude, this is the age of the coffee enema, tea and coffee consumption by mouth has been antiquated

Not going to spit the dummy over a stock photo of an indian holding a cup of tea considering that's where it's most likely grown

Certainly not Tetly, Yorkshire, PG tips or Typhoo with 2 spoons of sugar and a lot of milk.

It's also the word to call just tea if tea spread to your country via land rather than sea.

You should grow up and stop using sugar&milk, but I suppose english tea requires all that masking.

Why don't you pompous faggots drink some proper blends instead of the shite you get served everywhere in the UK?

what you call yank traditions, is nothing more than the highest level of mediocrity. Why? Cuz of white people. Period.

See this faggot ? He's a bumbling idiot. A pleb, a shit stain. That is all.

This is sad because coffee is a fucking scam. According to /ck/ you have to spend $200+ on a burr grinder, buy a scale, measure water temperature, and get fresh roasted beans(if it's over 3 weeks it's no longer good) JUST to make a decent cup of coffee at home. Meanwhile for tea all you have to do is get good quality leaves and steep for the right amount of time and your're good. Don't fall for the coffee meme guys

remember when tea and coffee with milk were for girls/metrosexuals? How far we've come since the late 90s

>milk
No, thanks. Earl Grey with honey is fantastic, and you should try it.

Some drink both. I like to have both. Earl Grey sometimes, or other teas depending on my mood. But when it's a rainy day and I'm in the mood for it, I'll make the tea that I drank when my mum would make it, and take it to the bottom of the stairs shouting "tea trolly!". So I'd put down the PS1 controller and run down in my pyjamas to a nice milky tea with sugar in it.

Mint tea + Moccachino master race here.

we all know that energy drinks are the way of the future

Or mocaccino as uncultured Italians call it.

>I can only enjoy my coffee if it has lots of chocolate in it

I bet you stir your cappuccino too.

enjoy your obesity, caffeine and tartrazine poisoning

source: can't stop drinking mountain dew

That's what I'm saying. American culture isn't taking over the world because it's better it is because it's easier.

Why bother baking when you can just buy something like a yank?

Why bother cooking when you can just buy a burger like a yank?

Why read a book when you can watch its movie adaption like a yank?

Why do something the way your parents or grandparents did when there's an easier option?

Don't take it personally I understand the US is a diverse place and the same shit where people take shortcuts or give up traditions altogether is happening there too

I don't drink other coffees. Don't like the taste.

I prefer coffee when I’m working desu, you get more caffeine and i often feel I need it

I'm sorry you have the palette of a child.

I'm sorry you grew up.

I can only enjoy my coffee if it has lots of alcohol in it and whipped cream on top.

>mfw somebody pours the water first then puts the teabag in

I don't use sugar at all with tea personally. I use it with coffee - but that's a treat for me, not every day. I just recognise milk and 2 sugars is a legit way to drink English tea.

Chink tea is powerful and delicious (puehr ftw) but it's not English tea. It's like comparing McDonalds with your locally sourced microburgery.

Earl grey should be drunk pure. Brew for no longer than 2.5 min. Lemon and sugar are acceptable if you're that way inclined. Honey is heathen tier.

It's more enjoyable this way. I make espresso based coffees almost daily and I take a lot of joy in it, as well as in tasting it. If it is done well the milk is sweet enough for the drink. I take a lot of joy in it and it makes me happy. If I had a big kitchen to fit an espresso machine I'd take it as a hobby.

I don't know the differences between coffees so I'm afraid of ordering at Starbucks

That's the reason why I avoid subway lol.

every place where you go up to the counter to order needs to have one of those mcdonalds ordering machines

W-what a bunch of l-losers haha

B-but I'm letting it cool so the tea doesn't get scalded

What do britbongs use to prepare their meals?

I always get a flat white

I just need to never order coffee outside of Australia or NZ and I'll be fine

We have flat whites too now. I think they're taking off because Americans can't pronounce the other ones.

This
Cashiers intimidate me

Since when do you need a bin to surrender? We just wave our flag sideways if we want to surrender.

Espresso - A tiny drink of very strong coffee, due to water being forced through the coffee at a high pressure
Latte - Small amount of foam on top, with hot, steamed milk poured on top of espresso.
Cappuccino - 1/3 Espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, 1/3 micro-bubble foam, with added chocolate dust on top, ideally. Usually the Espresso is less than 1/3, but generally it's a very foamy drink.
Macchiatto - Espresso with a very small amount of frothed milk on top. To sweeten it a little, but to allow you to taste the espresso.
Americano - An espresso but watered with hot water to make it last longer and to allow you to drink it longer, also to make it not as strong in the flavour.
Mocha - However the person making it felt like frothing the milk, poured onto espresso and a chocolate mix to make hot chocolate and coffee.
Caramel Macchiato - Foamed milk poured into the foam first, with a vanilla syrup inside.. Then the espresso is poured into it, before adding
caramel syrup on top.
Flat white - Very small drink, with espresso and a small amount of milk. It's quite strong, and the milk has to be velvety, smooth, with very small micro-bubbles.

They're the main ones you get from Starbucks anyway.

Love british humour haha

Aussie coffee pisses all over European coffee which pisses all over yank (((cawfee)))
There's a reason starbux never took off there u kno

They took off here because people though a flat-white was a white coffee, which is just filter with milk.

You could forgiven for thinking these coppers are taking the piss
But that would be ignoring the current state of Britain.

TEA-SIPPERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
COFFEE MASTER RACE WW@

>should be
You sound like a dick. I'll drink my tea and coffee however I goddamn please.

Starbucks is gross

>Americans in charge of their own food and drinks
That can't end well.

t. airsoft guns are a prohibited weapon

don't get me wrong:
AUS > UK
You are way freer in the literal sense, and have more economic freedom, too. But you seem to have picked the most cucked aspects of our system to call your own.

NEW RULES HERE
GROUPS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE TEA:
anglos (Americans aren't anglo psa)
Indians, but only their herbal shit
Chinese, green tea

Lots of construction workers are black. At least in my capital.

>Americans aren't anglo
I beg to differ, roonigger. Maybe Yankees, but the South is thoroughly Anglo-Celtic.

Black drip coffee and Earl Grey with honey are nice. I usually take my Earl Grey plain, but it's also nice with honey.
>muh memes
No, thanks

Anglo-Celtic

Monster has 0-calories options. Pretty good, actually.

>british culture is tea

>you sound like a dick
Guilty. But I know my beverages. A touch of milk might even be acceptable in earl grey, but honey = DOTR

Fun fact: I got served a latte made with half and half (for non-burgers, this means it's unironically half cream/milk) in America. I tried to order an esspresso in Dennies and got BTFO. When it comes to things you eat, even otherwise rational, educated Americans are Mississippi backwards tier.

dios mio amigso izo mama, grße cracker

All that's left of at least unless you count now independent colonies

>but the South is thoroughly Anglo-Celtic.

>espresso
>Dennies
You're a fucking retard

can someone translate this comment to makes-sense please?

I'm drunk without spell check
KYS
Also "should" != "must" -- I'm not French, just a connasaw :^)

You don't just sound like a dick, you're the real thing.

the beverage of hot tea is the only aspect of British culture left due to socially leftwing but economically far right globalist capitalism for the last few decades unless you include former colonises which include but are not limited to; Australia, New Zealand, Canada

Thanks
And if you were implying that I'm a retard for trying to order espresso at dennys - FOR THE FUCKING RECORD - I didn't realise it was literally "greasy spoon: the burger franchise" edition. Sorry I'm such a retard I can afford to visit your country and not have my entire reality shaped by yours. You get espresso in McD here desu

Thankyou, now i can conclude that the comment was retarded

WAKE UP ENGLISHMAN

>not have my entire reality shaped by yours
Is that what you call basic situational awareness?
>You get espresso in McD here
Same at McD here, but not at Denny's.

I forgot Sup Forums is full of retards.

>germanic
That's Yankees, snownigger. The people that LARP about being nazis on Sup Forums.