The Sixth Day

Can we talk about this movie?
I feel that this movie has taken the idea to the extreme.

The villaina are the most interesting characters because they are so used to dying and "resurrection" they stopped giving a damn about it and just did it carelessly. And they didn't even mind when the individual dies he dies for real and cannot be resurrected.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancensored
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember this movie. There's some kind of lobe under your eyelid that reveals if someone is a clone or not

It's a good movie, but I don't want to ever rewatch it cause I bet it's effects are super dated.

Reminder that you die painfully in your sleep every night by various methods of torture and a perfect clone of you that only remembers falling asleep wakes up the next day

All I can say, as someone who eagerly went to the movies to see Arnie on the big screen once again, is that it's a shitty b-movie, or even DTV-tier, that only got to theaters because of him

I dont really remember anything noteworthy about this, other than the incredibly shitty special effects and rock-bottom greenscreen, especially the helicopters

dont wanna shit on your stuff, but now I remember that aspect while watching it, and thinking how incredibly dumb that was, this is lowest of the lowest common denominator writing to justify a higher bodycount

I only recall that Arnie was a helicopter pilot and that his best friend got a virtual sex robot

So the villain boss got assasinated.

there was a female henchman wanting to kill Arnie. Annie killed her then took her thumb for fingerprint scan.

The bad guys resurrected Talia and the first thing she did was to take the earrings off the dead body and use them to pierce her ears again.

Too bad i hate women who dye their hair blue I would have liked her.

Really gets my bowls moving

>tfw no talia gf

this movie is shit tho

Wow. Never knew The Fifth Element got a sequel.

Actually that was exactly how I felt. I remember I was hoping for a big budget classic action movie with state of art effects and felt this movie was meh

Now looking back however I think the movie was intended to be cheap and to exploitate the idea fully.
they really played some body jokes with it

And there was villain boss Drucker. He got shot in the stomach and was dying slowly and painfully. He managed to get his brain scanned to download his memory down to a clone. The clone was activated prematurely so it's skin wasn't developed and looked like a monster.

The first thing the clone Drucker did was to take the cloth off the dying Drucker and left him to die painfully.

I wanted to laugh at this scene but felt uneasy about it.

Arnie came back to kill both of them, dropping a one liner: "I told you to screw yourself"

This flick is what made me realise uploading your mind to a computer will never be a good option

They do a poor job of foreshadowing the clone reveal, which is why after watching it 30+ times in my life I still don't know when the film changes to clone Arnie

Speak for yourself meatwad
I'll be exploring the universe for millennia to come, enjoy dieing faggot

fucking kek I was -8 when I watched and me and my 120+ year old dad knew it was when he woke up in the taxi cab

I think there's a similar scene in Total recall, not a clone ofc, but the familiarity helped understand what was happening

kek m8 seriously

>The first thing the clone Drucker did was to take the cloth off the dying Drucker and left him to die painfully.
I came to the conclusion that if I wake up as a clone I should treat my original nicely. It doesn't help tho

my guilty pleasure

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this whole enchilada

i was diamonds every time she was on screen
luv me sum trashy cunts

Don't go to sleep

>tfw you'll never clone, rape, murder, rape her again and do it all over again every weekend

how do I born in right time

That's the basic gestalt yes

soon, brother
hebbit kerrih, kerrih...

I feel she probably doesn't mind getting rape
"Damn I have to lose my virginity again it hurts"

She looks pure and innocent just waking up and she has to dye her hair again. It seems she has to dye her hair blue to keep her identity. Nice one.

>The Sixth Day

It was great catching this airing on television to see if they would ever edit out the nip-slip. They never did.

>wet Larry David

nip slip?

It's like a fraction of a second. You have to know where to look to see it.

ancensored . com/clip/The-6th-Day/Sarah-Wynter/302

Enough Philosophy

They're entirely new person with same memories.
That memory didn't even include up to their death, so they didn't really experience death in the first place.
Considering they're bad guys they only care about themselves, former clones are still other people.

Yeah but the dying ones treat the new ones well. The dying Drucker let the new Drucker strip him because he is his new hope