Why can't niggers speak properly? Where did public education fail them?

Why can't niggers speak properly? Where did public education fail them?

They can't read good. When you or I see
>the quick fox jumps over the lazy dog
they see
>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110

I'm black, and grew up in a ghetto ass neighborhood. The culture is extremely anti-intellectual, they blame anything on whites, and they love welfare.

I remember when I was in high school, I had a really cool teacher that was basically my only friend (nigger school). He knew I had got accepted into Yale University (showed him, since he was betting I will). Class was almost over and I went over to talk to him, he was giving me approbation about the acceptance. Dumbass niggers over heard us. School was out, I left homeward only to followed and beaten for "acting white".

I'm glad I'm out of that place.

genetics failed them

Translation:

>Please, no one purchase items from an individual named Emily Smedsrud [sp]. She sold me a dryer today for fifty dollars and it does not work. She lied to me, initially stating that it does work, but that does not appear to be the case at all. It is not right to sell an item when the item in question has functionality issues, especially when you have children that require dry clothing. That's not a good move at all, but it's unfortunate that people on this planet would resort to such unprofessional means for monetary gain.

Nigger culture encourages them to join gangs, fuck hoes, do drugs, steal, leech off welfare and blame white people for everything. Instead of going to school and working hard to become a productive African American, most choose to become niggers.

Nigger

keked at the name field. well played user

Public education failed me?
Does that mean public education has to go to summer dindu?

You are lucky. Beware that if you go somewhere to form an enclave of educated blacks that the others don't follow you there to suck your children back down into their subculture.

I feel bad for her. Why do people lie and sell broken shit? I've seen it with expensive items too. People just love to lie

They don't want to learn. My fiancé is a teacher in a black school and they get all the same education as other races, their parents just do not care, don't discipline them, and blame everything on others. It's a middle school and the kids can't read a clock.

Blacks have trouble comprehending the past or future, especially the future. Most native african languages have no verb tenses, because of this difficulty to understand anything beyond the present. This is why European languages are difficult for them.

Hello fellow Sioux Falls-ian.

Sup dude.

Noice to hear you didn't let them drag you down

>I'm black
Opinion discarded. Go hang yourself from a tree

>Buying a dryer for $50
>"it don't work she lied to me like it do but it don't"

She has to be mentally ill...just look at her poor face

New Jerseyan soon be graduating with a degree in Economics next spring. Is it as nice as it seems there? housing looks dirt cheap but is that because of low wages?

>inb4 fuck off were full

Jesus that's bad English. I've just made friends with a Croatian dude, his parents moved out here only 3 months ago. Everyone in his family speaks much better English then that example.

Or is it
....than that example?

My mate would probably know

Wages are mediocre. I think average salary is around 50k

It's rather nice as long as you avoid the ghetto, but that's with all places and even then it's not that bad. There's decent entertainment and stuff. And yes, South Dakota wages are low. I used to live in a house 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, two story house w/ a basement for less than 100k, whereas something like that in a big place would be substantially larger. The place is generally safe and white if that matters to you.

41k to be exact

>mexican gives productive american shit
how does one afford internet when they live in a shack and pick fruit for a living?

After you meet black dudes in their early 20's that can't tell time by looking at an analog watch/clock you'll realized how bad things might be..

That's extremely rude of you.
He was acting like the proper gentleman and you came here to shitpost.
Shame on you, Taco.

He can't help it. Nobody raised him right.

Are you kidding? When I was in first grade, our entire math class for a year was learning to tell time on a watch with hands. The blacks just simply could not understand it.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

It's not the schools or education that failed them. They are simply reverting to the mean of their race. We have the same textbooks, the same classes (English, literature, etc.). 'Ebonics' is actually linguistically natural for them as it is closely related to many African languages in structure and form.

>parents
I think you mean 'baby momma' as they are generally all bastards.

this is a Sup Forums account

This is good black. Not nigger

While public education has failed a lot of kids, it did not fail them. You can do a pretty damned good job of predicting school performance using only the demographics of the school. You can't teach a kid who doesn't want to learn.

This
and this:
I went to high school with many blacks who didn't go the way of ghettofied degeneracy - of course there were exceptions, i.e. welfare apes - but then again, I also grew up in a white-majority middle-ish class community. It's not the education system, it's subjection to racial heritage in conjunction with community/family ties.

Than is used for comparative purposes, then is for temporal indication, e.g. I did this then that.

But point taken on Croatian learning and using English properly relatively quickly.

>Sioux Falls Online

Never heard of this MMO, is it any good?

The men work for cash (unreported so they don't pay taxes on it), the wives collect welfare, EBT (food stamps) and Section 8 (government housing subsidy) for the entire family, pretending they aren't getting money for the husband working.
It's a colossal scam on our country. Essentially, they are leeches that are sucking our lifesblood.

Yours? How do you know if it's not yours?

I too couldn't get into Princeton.

They don't want to.
>sub at a school in my spare time
>black English teacher
>knows the language and grammar well
>constantly "axes" questions and always "be" good

This is someone who teaches teenagers the fucking language.

2deep4u

I don't know user. I asked a similar question last Saturday.

> volunteering to tutor primary school kids
> Using coins to teach basic math concepts
> The white kids are fascinated by the way the coins illustrate addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions.
> The black kids try to steal the coins.
> why Sup Forums?

The best Sup Forums could come up with was "because niggers"

you remind me of my friends dontay and richard. Both graduated one with comp sci and another with a physics degree, both studied hard as fuck.

Best of luck to you in whatever it is you're doing user.

>They can't read good
I can't tell if this is bait or not.

Yet that remains the simplest and most appropriate, and correct answer. Prove Sup Forums wrong.
>ProTip: you can't.

full of wiggers niggers and hipsters, you decide