3 or 4 quips about "le strong womyn" in the trailer alone

>3 or 4 quips about "le strong womyn" in the trailer alone

How many more until they think we understand?

Just buy a ticket you fucking shitlord.

Will the film be good?

>How many more until they think we understand?

Isn't That the Question of the Day?

yes.

>armor looks like it's straight out of Mass Effect

Bet her cawk is bigger

If you want to see some strong capable women kick some butt and not care what man knows it, then yes.

Does the source material also stress how capable the female character is?

Dane deserves better, he's a good actor

>that pencil necked faggot is a good actor

"No"

In the future, men will look like women and women will look like men.

why did he steal from the caveman planet?

hey buddy, all I know is it has a feminist icon in it, and its going to have women breaking free of traditional gender roles, I'm going to see it 4 times in the cinema before I even start to critque and think about it

So that the rest of the film can showcase how capable his female partner is.

>he's one of those people who can't tell the difference between good and bad acting

Sad!

Biggest film flop of the decade ? what you guys think ?

A girl tried to punch me in a club for no reason on the weekend, I don't think she even had the right person. I grabbed her and was about to knock her flat out until I realised her gender and let go. I think people are starting to genuinely believe a woman can Kung fu a guy and hurt him, but it's patently false.

Not sure. It looks fucking terrible though.

One of the biggest of the year, no doubt.

Who asked for this film?

>Things That Never Happened for 500, Alex.

Fuck yes. I'm going 5 times. We need to support strong women

>I realised her gender and let go
beta cuck faggot

Is his neck really a foot long or is that cgi/optical illusion?

If you knocked on it there'd be an echo

>it has a feminist icon in it

You don't mean the girl in OP's pic, right?

It's really a foot long. See:

neither

I suppose a man is going to tell me who is and isn't a feminist icon now lmao

what is everyone ITT on about? 80% of you are talking like this film looks bad.
there's a bunch of previews on youtube and they all look great. This is the only movie im looking forward desu.

i guess it's true what they say, if Sup Forums likes something, it must be shit, and viceversa

Ikr? lol

it looks recycled from the Lost in Space movie

lovin that combover

I only watched the first trailer and didn't see any of that.

I am hoping it will be a fun adventure sci fi movie. I have long given up the hope of ever seeing a good or realistic sci-fi movie or television show.

The graphics cost too much to target the demographic that actually likes science fiction. They have to go wide every time, and it always ruins the work.

No, she is just another wooden twat that will ruin the action scenes, because the execs apparently had two choices:
- unknown chick who knows some kung fu
- unknown chick who can't act

We both know what they went with.

>In the future

Westerners already all look like a bunch of emasculated faggots, and their women look like emasculated faggots with slightly bigger boobs and even more insufferable character traits.

Well then next time realize her gender and cave her skull in. Every act of violence has to be answered with overwhelming act of violence in kind. Only way to teach lessons.

I know you're trying to be le funny, but this is based on a French comic series from the 60s and the female character was "strong" in that too. I wouldnt call it pandering too much, when it's canon in the original.

Why do you waste the space of this board with your post?

>you must have never met a women before

Where the fuck do you think you are? Half of all the threads on Sup Forums are "wastes of space"

>because you can't be smart and be good with women at the same time because i was only able to manage one.

Does it matter? It's the film we need right now.

you know what would happen to this guy at a modern university? he'd get accused of rape and chased out in seconds

Why do they look so fucking ugly

Well yeah.

That's why this stuff is called science fiction - it's never going to happen.

>yeah well time flies when you're a faggot

What did he mean by this

>Laureline smugly "I taught him that."

THIS IS THE FUCKING MOVIE THAT CHRIS PRATT AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS INSTEAD OF PASSENGERS!!! EVEN BETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN PRATT AND KAREN GILLIAN!!! I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING 20 FUCKING YEARS FOR BESSON TO MAKE ANOTHER SCI-FI MOVIE AND HE FUCKS IT RIGHT UP THE ASS BY CASTING THESE TWO FUCKING METROSEXUAL COCKROACHES!!! HE'S AN EFFEMINATE EMO BETA PANSY TWINK AND SHE'S A SCRAWNY SKANKY PUG UGLY FUCKING DYKE!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB BESSON, ONE FUCKING JOB!!!FACT!!!

should have back-handed the cunt and taught her some manners

Maybe she did? Maybe it'll be established earlier in the movie.

>you must have never met a women before
>you two are our only hope, immediately cut to a scene of Laureline beating the shit out of multiple male adversaries
>Laureline smugly "I taught him that."
>"You two have 10 hrs to accomplish the mission" Laureline smugly "Well let's get to work I am such a stronk womyn this will be trivial"

WE GET IT

Bump

meanwhile 9999999 movies do this with male heroes and no one says "um it's unrealistic for 5'7" tom cruise to beat up multiple body builders while handcuffed"

>and no one says
because everyone already knows. the difference is women and numales can't tell fantasy from reality, so this type of pretend-competence is doubly poisonous.

>you must have never met a short guy before
>"Well let's get to work I am such a stronk short guy this will be trivial"
sure thing cunt, 999999999 movies definitely do this

>Sad
Sorry, cucks don't get to use that meme. It just looks pathetic.
>le scrawny nu male fag is le badass!
Watch movies with real men.

>tfw I'm a flat earther and I know that woman is trolling and she would cringe at my sight

Apologize.

I just love her so much, bros. Why is she so perfect?

Valerian looks like everything I wanted TFA to be when I heard they were making a Star Wars episode 7.

Good for you. I appreciate someone refusing to lower the bar.

I just heard about this now. Kek. This is going to bomb so fucking hard.

looks like the tongue of a dog

>Westerners already all look like a bunch of emasculated faggots

An asian in a wig is basically indistinguishable from an asian woman.

And yet non-whites tend to be several inches shorter than whites, as well as much smaller. Don't try to tell me some chink or some starving africans are more masculine.

Ew

wasn't she blacked by Will Smith's niglet?

>you have 10 hours to eliminate the threat
>plot revolves around god knows how many planets/galaxies
cara delememe still a qt tho
neither?

Yes. Most girls have been blacked at this point though

>yeah guys stop being faggots and watch movies with guys that have big muscles!

>i watch movies with numale, pencil necked, ducks because it helps me self insert!

Would you rather hit back and get swarmed by chads who would like nothing better than to kick the crap out of some prick who thinks he can lay a hand on a woman without consequence?

>masculine admiration is homoerotic
Classic numale logic.

>I am hoping it will be a fun adventure sci fi movie.
My bet is another jupiter ascending kind of shit. I doubt I'll be proven wrong, but I hope I will be.

I believe it, happened with my friend, but he is nutso, so he kept chocking her when a normal person would have stopped.

the two leads are so gross lol

I'd creampie either of them desu

Sums it up pretty well.

When women do try to punch they always telegraph horribly. Just slap their fist down as hard as you can so they understand the power difference and follow up with a stern fatherly NO!

women are perfect, get over yourself.

>implying anyone thinks a fantasy movie about a ninja lady fighting aliens is real
>implying you don't get 999999 movies where it's a surprise when some nerdy guy is actually a badass

Surreee

Question 1. will this film kill sci fi opera outside crappy Disney star wars?

Question 2. Will this film make more or less than Ghost in the Shell?

Question 3. Will this flopping affect movies like the new Dune movie from getting made?

>he already forgot about John Carter, Tomorrowland and The Lone Ranger
Guess I can't blame you for that.

why did they choose the most ayy lmao looking actors available?

I think Ghost in the Shell is the biggest one so far this year.

Kinda cute
but that unibrow

>implying it's about thinking a fantasy movie is real and not about fabricating a false narrative about equal ability
>implying the nerdy guy says dumb shit about being a stonk independent nerd and that people must have never met a nerdy guy before since they're all stronk and independent
>implying your example doesn't contradict your point since it's supposed to be a surprise when nerds become badasses but we're constantly reminded that if they have a vagina, it should come as no surprise and it's perfectly normal when an anorexic midget with the muscle tone of a chemo patient can throw around people 3 times their size

What's up with all the quips in movies these days

No

More

It's going to do great

I want to cum on her eyebrows

Why do i feel someone is trying to sell me something...

*eyebrow

Because we are.

no reason to sell this movie. It will be a box office flop. Nobody wants to see this save thirsty ass sci fi bitches. Having zero star power really hurts it.

statement still stands

as far as i remember, that was actually a thing in the comics. back then it was fun and original.

Why does the man have titty armour