How do you think he's going to look once he loses all the weight...

How do you think he's going to look once he loses all the weight? I bet he's going to be handsome af if he can get rid of the excess skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

>loses all the weight
lmao, good one. fat fuck is going to keel over from a heart attack in the next couple of years

it's "pay for my healthcare" man

>once he loses all the weight
*ahem*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He'll look like a fat guy who lost a shit ton of weight

>muh genes
>would melt weight if he would stop inhaling sugar and carbs
>excuses his disgusting behavior with molestation victim

Hes been saying hes losing weight for the past 5 years since I've been aware of him, probably longer than that.

he's going through surgery soon though

a doofy mess

It would be so easy to lose weight when you're that fat. Just eat fucking less. Drink juice instead of soda, eat one less king size candy bar per day, walk around the block. You have to have literally 0 willpower to be that fucking fat

>tfw have 0 willpower
Feels bad man
How do I get some? I used to have some.

>drink juice instead of soda
NO

PAY

I'm certainly not a /fit/izen but it would be less calories, no?

SALAD DODGIN'

nope fruit juice can have as much sugar as a coke

How long did it take him to save up for that? Good for him, at least he'll be less of a miserable burden.

Juice is just as bad, if not worse most of the time. It's time to start drinking cold water.

If Mama June and Jonah Hill could do it, then so can he. Good luck Boogie.

I drink tepid water, will I die?

tell us your stats first tubby

He must be eating 4-5k calories a day to maintain this weight. Its not like you even have to diet at that point.
If you have the willpower to stuff 20 chocolate bars into your face daily, then you're lying to yourself.

Water is great, and I drink tons of it, but sometimes you just need something with taste. Anyway, I'm not fat so it doesn't matter

He is not guaranteed to lose a lot of weight he has to make the bypass work.Many people fail after having to and gain weight back years later the surgery it just a stepping stone to help very overweight people out.

Even if he manages to lose a shitload of weight he will just look like a wandering flesh beast. His stomach will drip down to his knees. I think it will look like he's melting

This. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months just drinking water instead of pops.
Fat people deserve their fate.

Hes never gonna lose weight.

bro I know exactly what you mean. I have a boss who is the nicest guy ever, but he is legit 350+, wears knee braces, has a desk fan, grunts every 10 seconds, mouth breathes, gets large sodas, eats ramen every day for lunch, drinks the hot sauce from the container every time we get mexican food, drinks no joke 20 cups of coffee a day, gets large sodas and large bags of chips for lunch

kills my appetite every day. I'm giving him less than 15 years.

This is true. A lot of diet/zero drinks taste good when cold, so does semi skimmed milk. Nearly everything besides those are shit tier and full of sugar.

Calories don't matter in someone that fat. His homeostasis is like 6000 kcal per day.

His body is likely overproducing Insulin which blocks signals to trigger Glucagon binding, which means he stores just about everything he eats as fat.

The surgery will help if he doesn't have permanent damage from Insulinemia, and will likely repair itself and he will shed 10s of pounds per week for months until he looks like a 5 foot nutsack

No fucking way

You are a faggot. What does sugar content have to do with anything? We are talking about calorie content

Guy I work with buys 3 (20 ounce) bottles of Mt Dew at work every day. Exactly 3, never any less, and drinks them all. And that's just at work, who knows how many at home too

his straight white cisgender privilege is what is keeping him alive

sorry friend I know bait when I see it

Guy had ddp show him fat people exercises u could do while sitting, and he trys to defend the burden of his surgery by saying he pays more than the price of his treatment in taxes.

>PAY FOR MY AND MY WIFES HEALTH CARE

Jesus Christ. Ask him if knows what a fucking kidney stone is next time you see him LMAO

THAT'S FUCKING CHEATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked. Also holy shit, 20 cups? You'd figure all that fucking caffeine would've put his metabolism into overdrive. That's kinda what I use to do. Drink black coffee with my balanced diet.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
liberals once again show their hypocrisy

bypass won't help him if he can't stop eating

the stomach will find its way if it is forced to

I didnt know she was that fat too

Either way, any doctor cutting fatty open, knows he did this to himself.

And he won't lose weight even with that for long.

>he thinks fat people just sit around and eat a ton of chocolate
Most people get fat from soda and carbs from shit like bread and pasta, retard

Carlos?

This. My ex boss got that done and he lost a ton of weight but then ended up gaining a lot back slowly but surely. It's a huge short cut but isn't perfect

Bypass or gastric balloon?

lol thought I was on Sup Forums until you posted

surgery isn't going to remove his appetite or give him self control which is why he is such a fat fuck in the first place

>calories=sugar

You really are retarded aren't you?

1 cup of juice= 100 calories
1 cup of soda= 140 calories

The purpose of the surgery is its a shortcut to being skinnier so you can have a better starting position for regular exercise. Once you're fat enough, cardio just destroys your joints and shit.

This. His body will still crave the sugar which he mostly drinks anyways.

He will lose 50lbs in the first 2 months and then gain it back in the next 4. Mark my words.

>can of reddi whip behind him

Did boogie every try keto?

keto is perfect for obese fags like him.

GENES
E
N
E
S

He never really tried anything.

Damn.. And to think he was probably already too far gone at this point, just look at the empty vacuum in his eyes.

Yeah, she actively avoids trying to show her body and they have to tell people at cons not to take pictures of her. She only takes photos with her face in frame.

the first 2 years of "marriage" they didn't sleep in the same room.

Thats even worse, atleast chocolate is calorie dense. You would have to eat 8 bowls of pasta a day to maintain that weight which is ridiculous and obviously isn't whats happening here. Hes addicted to mmm yummy treats ^^ mmm yummy taste good!

His excuse is is that he has some bullshit like PTSD and needs to comfort eat

Keep in mind he only lost 7 pounds in a year, the man could get 4000 calories per day for a week and loss 7 pounds. And thats double the average intake of calories for the average man

He has never really tried, ever.

When fat people get liposuction they are left with weird skin flaps so probably like that.
Mr. Creosote

Just ate 4 crunchers Supremes. Thoughts?

thanks to steven and james k and the Sup Forums fat kino threads I have lost 14 lbs since March :)

Fuck eating I mean Jesus Christ if he would just stop drinking soda and drink water instead he would lose 5lbs per week

all the calories in both coke and fruit juices come from the sugars and some fruit juices have more sugars than coke so therefore more calories dipshit

Slightly but water is what you should solely be drinking if you are that fat and need to lose weight.

No way a elephant fuck like that is cooking 6+ healthy meals a day lmao what are you smoking? I thought he had no willpower?

Juice is a horrendous way to consume fruit, not really that good for you

I think it the one where he gets his stomach size reduced so his appetite goes down.

Fruit isn't even meant to be consumed regularly, it's just a once in a while thing. It's natures candy, so don't eat it every day

That's fine, but the fact of the matter is that sugar isn't the issue. It's calorie content, so you are still spreading misinformation fucking dumb ass.

Also the vast majority of juices have less calories than soda.

>cnn thread deleted
>this left up
this is it
this is the time for old Sup Forums to come back

well the bed would break man. she just wanted his welfare check and free scooter

Shame her personality is still absolute shit

hes never getting rid of the excess skin unless he gets operated on user. after a certain point it just becomes impossible and he has long passed it

CRISCO BATHING

He just slept on 2 matresses.
And she wasn't as fat back then.

I'm surprised that chair can hold his weight. He'd probably break it and fall on his ass and hurt himself, and then have the cheek to sue the restaurant.

I love it when people argue against CICO

Its the first law of thermodynamics. Energy is not created nor destroyed, just transferred.

You can't have a surplus if you run at a deficit. It's a basic fundamental law of the universe.

Just makes me lol every time.

sugar is calories fucknuts

Do you really have to have juice this bad?
Just eat a fucking fruit and drink some water fatty.

just ask next time.

its actually 4 calories :D (per g)

Holy fucking shit. Next I bet you are gonna tell me carbs are bad. Holy fucking shit how stupid.

I honestly don't get why people drink soda on a regular basis past their late teens/early 20's and I say that as a fat guy.

user needs his juicy juice

>And she wasn't as fat back then.
>body obstructed from view
Riiiight

so where (except from sugar) do the calories come from in soda? Sugar is the issue because its the sugar that holds the calories

>water glass full
>soda glass nearly empty

He's going to look like a mangled skeleton once he decomposes and loses all his lard. You ever see what being a fat fuck does to your bones?

You can see in from the face

she is morbidly obese now and was fat then

When the fuck did I say I drink juice? I am just saying how fucking stupid the "le sugars are bad" meme is.

But I guess in general replacing soda with juice is a slight improvement. As good as switching to water or tea? No. But not as bad as someone living off of soda.

youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U

>he actually uploaded this for the world to see
I'd want to change my entire life if something like this happened to me

>soda
>requiring willpower
>making a sandwich
>requiring willpower
Retards, the both of you.

I'm suggesting you drink juice because you care enough to need to defend something so unimportant.

You guys want to be fat? Keep drinking juice and soda regularly and go fuck yourselves.
Quit shitting up the board.
If someone actually cares if juice has too much sugar they're going to look it up. God you fatties are awful.