Guys americans unironically think that we are just "bantering" them when we are bullying them

guys americans unironically think that we are just "bantering" them when we are bullying them

hahahah what a stupid fucking people

at least mutts will be 56% white, your wife's kids will be 50% or less.

lol your wife's kids will be 50% spider and 50% kangaroo you dumb island monkey

yet still whiter than you, Sven.

kek

damn

Is this the same butthurt swede in the celsius vs farenheit thread?

*wears shoes inside thread*
*calculates distance to you in feet*
*gauges the temperature of your body in Fahrenheit*
*unzips foreskin*
"Whiter than you, Muhammad"

german hands typed this post

[ - ]

kek

Savage! Best days are when Ameri-fats and Auzzie-bitches get owned!!

You're on their list of cunts to bully too you know

blow it out your ass

*whips out Ancestry.com results*
*dabs*

BRAAAAAAp

How will aussies ever recover

>be swedish
>get stabbed
>get shot
>get fragged by a grenade
>get sodomized by a somalian while lying in a puddle of your own waste
>drift into the darkness while the sound of a bleating goat blares from the minaret of the local mosque

B T F O

Anglos btfo

Based

Ahmed bringing the bantz

Solid keks

>be american
>get stabbed
>get shot
>get fragged by a grenade
>get sodomized by a somalian while lying in a puddle of your own waste
>drift into the darkness while rap music plays from stolen cars

You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today. But you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled on a cross and left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you (expletive). I did it for them.

Maxpar zozzle

whoa... so this is the power of swedish genetics

include me in the screencap

>not Emu
wasted dubs

>coming from a Sw*de
Non-urban Americans are often okay, if a little retarded. It is more or less just banter towards them.
I have very little positive things to say about Sw*den, on the other hand.

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED MY FREE HEALTH-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*M-MERKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL MUTTSS-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER EUROPOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*

Ahhhhhhhhh....

Kek

not even that funny desu

Everybody has their own way of coping with unpleasant but unavoidable truths

Whatever, Abdullah

he's from new zealand, brainlet. your brain's as hollow as your cheese, cunt. get it together.

I was talking about Sven, idiot.

who the fuck is sven? your boyfriend? gay cunt

The one who mistook you Abos for spider-kangaroos

How do you mistake someone for a spider-kangaroo? Your boyfriend seems stupid mate, hope he's a looker.

Given that you mistook that for funny, anything seems possible.