Art Thread

Art Thread

>mfw that painting depicts hell

Church heart of the andes
Isle of dead

>modern art

I fucking love this painting.

Getting to see this with my own eyes is always an amazing experience. Visit the MET if you ever get the chance.

yay!

I rescued an art thread!

I'm a hero

How so?

Is it because the presence of God is clearly there, but none of the heathens will ever be able to see it?

Absolutely love these, there are a couple of them at the MET

fucking erotic&sensual

Is that guy in the middle with the glasses Sam Hyde?

Good work fighting degeneracy. Id post but am on the phone. Bump!

So great

what did he mean by this

The original Dindu

Look at the background, it's clearly hell. Ashes and fire. All those soldiers ended up in hell because they are murderers, and there they are greeted by the powerful demon and false prophet we call Jesus Christ.

Fucking KEK I hate him, his painting of the Farmer is so bad

So fucking perfect

hmm, really makes you confuzzled...

What OP, you don't like avant garde abstract art?

>tfw no harem of thicc roman beauties

Not OP m8, but no not at all lol

How come?

Rococo but Ovidian, so I'm alright with it

You can't fool me, that's a closeup of somebody's painting apron.

i can't handle this it's too epic

Holy shit, Sam Hyde is immortal

It is the degeneration and collapse of the healthy mind and healthy civilization.

I don't like Rococo or Romantic art for similar reasons; although, I have a higher detestation for abstract, avant-garde, Impressionist, expressionist, or modern/post-modern of any type.

Have seen with my own eyes, the lighting in person is something to be marveled.

Man, I fucking love these threads.

Surprised not posted yet

Same here, always try to get them going, also like art discussion threads

How do you feel about primitive art familam?

That's actually completely fair. Do you think there are good things that you can take out of avant garde, abstract art, and minimalism though? I understand the ugliness and "lack of talent" that all of these art forms carry in their characteristics. But I do also feel that the spectator can obtain knowledge and certain messages through what the artist was trying to say. That's not to say that it isn't pretentious, but I do think you can find some interesting things in this artwork. In terms of physical quality though it is very lackluster.

shame that muslims never learned how to paint, they could have made some cool shit probably.

Looks like Mithras to me.

primitive art holds no aesthetic pleasure for me really.

It is only when the state has reached its peak health that art can be produced properly, art is turn requires a state, and national-identity is thus best represented through its art.

The arts suffer so greatly today from a lack of identity, and the representation is in turn a global monstrosity.

Islam is aniconic. That's why you can't depict Mohammed, and why calligraphic script became their art form.

Too many white people.