Why is the north such a cultural wasteland?

Why is the north such a cultural wasteland?

They're """white""" of course, they have no culture.

nigga it's nothing but desert

It's not, you baiting piece of shit racist, whether you would discuss pre-Colombian, Colonial or Mexican culture proper the North remains a unique, culturally rich area

all of mexico is

>literally we wuzz
The answer to all of that is no btw

you can't be racist against white, especially not mexican whites

They try to imitate their amerifat masters and their nonexistent culture.

>mexican whites
I can tell if this is an ironic post.

norteños are wh*Te, that's why they are all so violent and have no culture

Isn't that where all the cool spooky skeleton stuff comes form?

Huastecs mostly lived south of Tamaulipas, fuck off. Also,
>trying to tie pre-Columbian civilizations to modern mongrel colonial constructions like the North

>their nonexistent culture.

whoa there, pedro

No, they didn't even celebrated Day of the Dead until the government forced them, too

Harsh environment = Harsh people

t. angry Pajeet tier indio

this

I just ate apple crumble

Why are you posting your shitty OC if you agree with him?

delete the "75% white" shit, and make the Chad more brown

No, they did extend into Tamaulipas dumb fuck

They even had a school shooting in Monterrey AHAHAHAHAHAHA

So non Aztec heritage like Yaqui, Huichol and Tarahumara is less valuable?

he's right though unless they're mayan looking dudes most of the cholos here are all pale and look whiter than the Sup Forums fags

lolno
a mexican american chad should look like paco t.bh

Northern indios really believe they can compete against south-eastern indios, how pathetic.

this. otherwise fuck off and never post on mexico-related threads again.

Of course

why do people say this
just because its ubiquitous doesn't mean it doesn't exist

And where all the money comes from

indio have you ever been to Campeche?

>mfw Huastecs immigrated from the South
>mfw Norteño whiteboi is trying to lay claim to the achievements of the good people of the South

>muh culture

You piece of shit racist LARPer, you don't put Mexicans on top of each other, a real Amerindian would be the first one to put you in your place dumb fuck, different environments means different adaptations, in the northeast the Huastecs reached well in latitude into the middle of the state while in the northwest the chalchihuites culture reached into roughly the same latitude in Durango in Sinaloa the mesoamerican ball game continues to be played, the only place in Mexico where this is done, in Sonora and Chihuahua the dominant nations are uto-Aztecs related to Nahuas, in Baja the natives did not build large structures, the xeric shrublands are near uninhabitable desert but they developed advanced seafaring technology that allowed them to cross the sea of Cortés, that's the reason you find Seris in places like Isla Tiburon, all Mexican natives were in their different ways advanced peoples and they were all connected, Pochteca made it as far north as the American southwest.

You're nothing but a baiting little fuck ignorant of Mexico's history.

Let me say this as a white guy, anyone wjo looks down on indios, ANY indios, is no Mexican. Get the fuck out of my country piece of shit, go live in Guatemala if you think Mayas are superior.

They're violent and have no culture because they're criminal spaniard descendants, and spaniards are arab rapebabies. They're not wh*te, but like the Amerigoblins, they have the "MUH HERITAGE" syndrome, which makes them to think they're wh*te. Truly disgusting people.

Por dios, los Mexicanos son idiotas
Nuke this shithole already, please.

The Aztecs migrated from the north dumbass, all Nahuas did, that's a dishonest argument.

You're both the exact same shit, I wouldn't be surprised if you were just one guy baiting

>le white guy is calling the shots on who's Mexican and who isn't

t.

>THA NURTH DOESN HAVE MY AZTEC CULTURE THEYRE VIOLENT NARCOS MUH 1ST WORLD CITY
Is this what what water-contaminated-with-poop-drinking, roasted-bug-eating chilangos actually believe?

kill yourself

That's how it is, yes

Delusional t b h

You're right, otherwise why would the country be so shit

you also kys

The country is going to shit because of pendejos like you, regardless of skin color

>a real Amerindian would be the first one to put you in your place
Why do whites always pretend to know how non-Whites feel and think about certain issues?

How do we solve the Norteño problem? Specially the narcostate of Sinaloa?

/thread
South trash will always be jealous because we can afford things without stealing.

Pretty pathetic tbqh but I don’t feel sorry for trash.

Well CDMX is still richer than any northern state
The bloody country is named after CDMX
If you want to LARP to Chiapas and Oaxaca at least have stupid aim to do so
Pic unrelated

>a real Amerindian would be the first one to put you in your place dumb fuck

Holy shit! I'm terryfied by those 160cm malets.

>mfw Mexico has always being controlled by Criollos
>mfw Mexico has always been shit
Coincidence???

Because this isn't the US where we live ghettoized from each other, I know how Mexicans who love their country feel regardless of shit unimportant diferences, if you're not LARPing you've got real internalized racism issues and are no better than a /poltard

I'm out of this thread, my job is done in which lurkers have enough to go on to make up their own minds who's right here

kys

Narco money.

Como alguien que trabaja en un call center para Bancomer, he nontado que los estados donde viven los hombres mas afeminados son Queretaro, Puebla, N. Leon y el DF.
No me explico porque, pero siempre los clientes de esos lugares son los mas "soya" de todo el pais.

Actualizate

>call center
Mátate, pendejo sin educación

>son los mas "soya"
kys

Recordatorio del diario.
Aqui en el sur llega mucho norteño buscando trabajo por que su estado esta infestado de narcos y descabezados, e visto norteños blancos de meseros y antes que se fuera uber del estado muchos me contaban que la situasión en el norte esta muy horrible, en verdad quisiera estar bromeando.

*situación

Aprende a escribir, imbecil.

When it comes to culture it's: South>Central>North

Que asco de comentario, apuesto que eres del Norte.

Sigo teniendo razón.

Why did Uber left your state?

Muralla con el Norte cuando?

El sindicato de taxistas le pagaron mas dinero al gobierno, usaron a sintra para hacerla de maleantes y golpeaban a los de uber como piñatas cada vez que los veían, pero los de uber van a volver a intentar entrar en julio.

Por que Aguascalientes se llama asi?

Que hay aguas termales ahi o que?

What state is this?

>unimportant diferences

He fell for the government campaign to homogenize the country.

We don't, we let them kill themselves and then repopulate with brown mexicans, just like americans are doing with the middle east.

Sup Forums no es tan anónimo como quisiera.

BASED YUCATÁN.

que gei

The whitest norteno is still a filthy beaner to us superior chicanos

>31 states

Esto, siempre terminamos peleando, sueño el dia en que se hagan hilos de solo Mexicanos y que sean hilos tranquilos y llenos de información valiosa o al menos que suban culonas.

No seas gay
Like if someone is going to found out who your are

MAYA STRONG! LONG LIVE THE SISTER REPUBLIC!

>tfw living in a safe city

Where you at, my safebro?

VIVA!

Hidalgo

Ay sí, qué nena.

Mérida here. Isn't life good?

Todos los paises tienen hilos chingones, pero si un mexicano quiere tener un hilo de su pais, es considerado nena.
Matate choto.

kys

ペンデホス