How long before Comedy Central cancels South Park for not being anti-Trump?

How long before Comedy Central cancels South Park for not being anti-Trump?

twitter.com/dailycaller/status/882665647397842947

2 days

Isn't South Park the only truly successful show they've ever had? They could get away with anything at this point.

Hopefully soon. Fuck South Park. They haven't been funny in a very long time.

Never. South park has always been like this, they try to avoid taking sides and make fun of everything. But right now EVERYONE is making fun of trump, it isn't even funny anymore. I am glad they are doing this or else that is all CC would be.

>It isn't funny anymore

everyone was doing it last year and that didn't stop them

>Isn't South Park the only truly successful show they've ever had?

What the fuck? The Daily Show and the Chapelle Show were both massively fucking successful.

Yeah, I'm retarded. Totally forgot about those.

They know majority of their fanbase are alt right faggots and don't wanna lose them

you are really out of touch

wtf I love trey parker now

>Parker and Stone have expressed interest in continuing the series until Comedy Central cancels it.
This might actually happen

This. They all complained last year.

If you are over 14 and still find south park funny you are a manchild

>implying South Park isn't anti-Trump

>implying netflix won't pick it up almost instantly

they just canned it

Literally nobody cares. The news media's endgame is to make you love Trump and get gud ratings because they were paid to do so and Trump is just an actor who doesn't give a fraction of a shit of any of you.

Sure thing Drumpfie

If you make up petty rules like this, you are the manchild.

Says the guy still watching cartoons

>Isn't South Park the only truly successful show they've ever had?
no but South Park put Comedy Central on the map so it would be a dick movie highly doubt it would happen though

says the guy still watching men playing pretend

thankfully they're dropping the seasonal continuity. trying to string episodes together while still writing them last minute never worked out so well.

The problem is all in the ending. You can't have an ending to an arc which isn't complete shit if you're literally creating the episode a week before it airs.

Thats really depressing I want to die for laughing

>fandom made mostly by tumblrtards and redditors
>alt right

Matt and Trey punked out. They're scared of alt-right faggots. They towed the line for the DNC for the past two seasons, only taking light jabs at Clinton. Meanwhile they had the Garrison character literally begging the audience to vote for her.

These pussy faggots have no principles.

>NO U
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Grow up faggot

He just needs to stop being such a Lazy Larry.

I just don't think they care anymore and do it for the pay check

new south park is weird in that every once in awhile you'd get a new episode that was brilliant but most of their episodes just feel so routine. When they actually want to be funny Matt and Trey can be hilarious even if they're getting old.

The last few seasons of South Park have been pretty shit and they can barely do the voices anymore. Maybe it's better it end.

Same happened to Simpsons, every show get shitty after being so long on Tv

>alt right
>being a real thing
Hi CNN

It's a perfect joke, there's nothing wrong with laughing.

>Eagle in front of American flag
>Patriot
>Telling a republican not to take his social security payment

It's just so stupid.

the whole "let's shit out an episode in 6 days so it can be relevant" thing ruined the show

The Simpsons started sucking because the good writers all left, South Park started sucking when the writers became lazy

Its gone downhill since around season 11/12

Matt and Trey could probably care less.

They have been done with this show for years, but the money is too good so they just keep making more.

alt right used to mean anti neocon, pro nationalist conservative before it was turned in to a slanderous term meaning white supremacist.

That richard spencer cuck had to declare he was the leader of the movement to.
The media ran with it. I swear the guy is paid opposition.

Yeah they even got the season orders reduced by 30% or so. Imagine being so well-paid for 10 weeks of work a year especially when you can just skimp on the writing component.

He just likes the attention.

I go on Sup Forums and I'd never heard of the term until Clinton used it. I think it's just a way of grouping conservatives that aren't mainstream republicans with white nationalists as a way of discrediting them

That's literally the exact opposite of what actually happened though. Alt-right was coined back in like 2012 by white nationalist sites like raddix journal and Amren.

Fuck Drumpf and his uneducated voting based

It's amazing that they still haven't found a replacement for Chapelle's show despite desperately searching for thirteen years.

you had one job

absolutely. its easier to hate conservatives by giving them dismissive titles. neocons deserve the shit they get but alt right has become much worse

it was used among conservatives who wanted to distance themselves from neocons and christian conservatives whose power has been faultering for many years as the boomers die.

It feels like some Bearstain universe shit because I clearly remember the ''alt-right'' years before the mainstream media picked up on it but now everyone seems to believe that it's a false flag that never exited.

The other problem is it ended up being co-opted by actual fucking retards who believed in the shit that the media said they did. It's come full circle. As with all movements, the lowest of the low tend to take over.

>Matt and Trey could probably care less.

How much less do you think they could care?

"l am a Poz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS." - Tray Parker

Yeah but they aren't going to beat it to death like every other shit comedian out there. They realize how stale it is already and that everyone has got it covered.