Rosianna Rabbit

Rosianna Rabbit

Why is she always suicidy? She could always fuck Harry Hare.

Okay, ya got me, that was really clever.

I know this is a gag comic but I'd be genuinely interested in the lore behind this. Who hurt you, Rosi? Why do you want to end it all?

Is she sad cause of the heat?

Reminds me of an old Sandra and woo strip

Who wouldn't want to kill themselves after getting that text message?

you take that back right the fuck now, bitch.

Thanks for reminding me of Sandra and Woo.

Wait why are people so mad did it go to shit or something.

She got drunk and did him that one time, but obviously he isn't up to her standards.

Yep. I'm officially stupid. Had to read it twice to figure it out, then just started guffawing like an idiot.

You say "that text message" and my first thought is the Nedroid edit. You know the one.

Maybe they hate it because the comments are a bit of a hugbox but my understanding is German law basically forces that

Neat

PRAY FOR PEACE

Holy fuck I never thought I'd see fan art of that game.

>but my understanding is German law basically forces that

Goddamn Germany is so lame nowadays.

People wonder about why America still has not properly recovered from 9/11 but then you look at Germany and japan

>People wonder about why America still has not properly recovered from 9/11 but then you look at Germany and japan

I don't understand what you're trying to say with this post, can you elaborate?

THICC

Always kills me to see this kind of gag. Reminds me of when Daffy was bedeviled by a smartass cartoonist.

PRAY FOR PEACE

All use of the Swastika and any references to the Third Reich, Hitler or Nazis in general are censored in Germany.

Japan to this day continues to deny that they had their own version of Concentration Camps and performed Mengele-style experiments on POWs.

He's a sub-average beta

Morning bump