Is it just me or does it seem like this show has definitely improved in quality since it started?

Is it just me or does it seem like this show has definitely improved in quality since it started?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=33I5zKr6HDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beats me. Has it changed much since it started?

Alot,characters personality definitely changed too

One name, Ben Gruber.

Fun fact: he's on the writing staff for Spongebob's 10th season.

Didn't know that, neat.

40%, 40%, 20% is still the best episode so far

Yes

It was the show that made me stop watching tv all together so I wouldn't know.

Not really. The average of good to bad episodes is just as split.

I always thought the show was good

I hope he steers the show away from "One day, the Titans ____ too much. They ____ so much, that everything turns into _____. So they have to make a mystical journey to the king of _____ and fix it. But first they have to fight king _____, which they lose horribly until they realize what they learned about _____ during the episode! And then everything is either normal or ironically fucked, roll credits."

they are now taking the place of the X men
in pop culture

If marvel wants the Fantastic 4 to relevant again make a show like this

or use the power pack

There have been some great episodes. Don't remember all the titles but
>Wally T.
>Getting Serious
>Any episode with Lady Legasus
>The one where they try to prevent another reboot
>The flashback one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=33I5zKr6HDw

How salty was the feminist with this

No. At the start it at least seemed like it was trying to make jokes about the Teen Titans show or jokes about capes. Now its very literally So Random Songs and also "HAHA TAKE THAT MANBABBIES XD"

Basically, every episode where they try a new art style.

My favorite was probably "Starfire the Terrible." Watching Star try to become villain was pretty golden.

>"HAHA TAKE THAT MANBABBIES XD"
Only "Return of Slade" felt unwarranted. Like they knew the last dump on old fans was a hit and needed to crank out another episode quickly.

And the PPG crossover
AND bits of the bottle episode
AND the one with Control Freak
AND the bit in Wally T

Its not even "not muh titans" people who gave this show shit at the start. But that's the funny scapegoat now and that's what theyre sticking with instead of just making a cape comedy.

>AND bits of the bottle episode
Which episode?

>AND the one with Control Freak
No, that episode was legit funny. And they even admitted how cool the old titans were. It wasn't really mocking old fans at all.

>AND the bit in Wally T
Same as above. Self-depreciative humor that hyped up old titans is not "TAKE THAT MANBABBIES," it is the polar fucking opposite.

Get yourself tested, you need to seriously see a doctor.

>"Guys we know we're shit, its funny right? You like us now right? Haha, we're so shit :)"

Yawn.

You are too damn sensitive. If you're determined to be on high-alert that the show is mocking you, I guess you'll continue seeing it as an assault on you. You know who is not offended? People who got the fuck over it.

>You are too damn sensitive. If you're determined to be on high-alert that the show is mocking you

Who said anything about being offended? It's just a dead horse of a joke at this point. Same thing as "guys its a SILLY SONG XD" or "guys the titans SUCK at their job XD"

A comedy show can only last if they got enough jokes in them to make it last. Billy and Mandy sometimes shat on their audience too but it was great and they changed up the delivery and punchline here and there too.

>Who said anything about being offended?
Probably when you said:
>"HAHA TAKE THAT MANBABBIES XD"
And cited it as an example.

But that's what those jokes blatantly are. If I went on a rant about how they're specifically targeting me then sure, you're arguments got grounds. But even you didn't deny that's what a good chunk of their jokes boil down to over and over.

Again it's not the joke itself, its the fact they keep doing it and it gets boring.

Not that user, but I stopped watching TTG because I was sick of the show constantly discussing its own controversies. I just want to enjoy some random superhero bullshit, not have to think about stupid internet fights every time I watch the show.

Well I can't really argue that. This show really is beating a dead horse and I have a hard time imagining any real fresh takes left in the formula.

>Talking shit about Wally T.
The bit where he chose yes a bunch of times whenever Raven's legs showed up killed me sides.

>THEN: Several iconic episodes fans draw fanart of.
>NOW: "We suck, huh? Yeah, well you're a grown man who likes cartoons!"

I'm gonna say no.

>It still takes up a majority of CN timeslots and then hogs up even more time up on Boomerang
>Still hasn't had one joke that's made me laugh
>Had to make itself look even worse for the PPG crossover that sucked balls
No it hasn't

Only because, now that PPG is here, it's no longer the worst show on CN.

Quit lying to yourself