I live here... me, my mommy and my to catch a predator thread

>I came here to tell her I wasn't going to come

Those cupcakes look dank.

>.....DO YOU HAVE ANY COUNDOM
>no
>I MUST GO SHOPPING

>user sits in court
>It Ain't Me starts playing

>lets catch guys trying to do what theyre meant to do biologically but not murderers XD

In all seriousness... is there any way to beat this rap once you find yourself in front of Chris Hansen?

as far as im aware the only guy to get off *completely* scott-free left a hand written note in his car where he detailed how he wasn't going to fuck a child that day. For some reason that note worked and the disgruntled cops had to let him go.

RELEASE

THE

FEDORA

LORD

EPISODE

What? No way!

>the fedora episode will never be released
>even chris hansen realized hes not actually "catching" anyone, but manipulating poorly written laws to create an otherwise impossible criminal theater in order to produce schadenfreude based entertainment, that, ultimately, just makes the people who are actual dangers to anyone more cautious and savvy.

I remember that episode, there was no indication that he got off.

watch the predator raw tapes, that's where i got this information from.

thats so clever

The male actor looked 20+ and was shit

>"I HAVE NEVER IN MY 20 YEARS OF WORKING IN TELEVISION..."
>"I JUST CAME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!"

really? what episode was this?

yeah a 13 year old with receding hairline.

Only in america could this sort of entrapment be legal

>its a police have to take the predator's pizza and put it in the trunk for later questioning episode

EES A QUESTION

I have never watched this show and only heard of it because of memes. Can you guys red pill me on what was it about and how it was of any interest.

What's the Fedora episode?

t. newfag begging to be spoonfed

lmao@ ur life

What happened to the new show? It sort of just stopped and we never got to see the hyped Fedora man.

Did they essentially lure those guys by implying the sexual context and then sat them down and go gotcha you're a perv now? That seems completely retarded.

I don't think you understand what spoonfeeding is, retard.

Not really. The laws they're exploiting specifically criminalize the attempt to solicit a minor over the internet.

Getting them to the house is just to link them to the chatlogs and get some free schadenfreude.

t. pedos

Every fucking time.

Why is she so perfect?

>It sort of just stopped and we never got to see the hyped Fedora man.
Really? I totally forgot about the new series. Lame.

The power of the decoy's typing style has gone full circle. What was once someone comically imitating what they thought a young girl would type like is how young art hoes and tumblr girls actually type because of they themselves trying to look dumb as a joke.

>red pill me
Kill thouself.

What did she mean by this?

Probably got a little horny thinking about what could have been in hansen hadn't been there