Is it common to leave your country?

is it common to leave your country?

Maybe

not anymore

Yup.

>Ireland
Does it still the aftermath of the Great Famine continues there?

lot of people go to usa or live in malmo because it is cheaper

the rich do for tax avoidance, or pensioners for cheaper living

Why do newzelanders and Irish leave their country?

It's easy
It's cheap
It's an alternative to fucking sheep

because Australia and Northern Ireland/England are basically better versions of their countries, they speak English, free movement (Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement, Common Travel Area) and proximity

I know mostly people will rate live their life in New Zealand or Ireland

>Poortugal and Pooland.
Not surprised.
Why can't these mental niggers stay home?

I know Australia or the UK is bigger in a lot of terms but i literally don't care. New Zealand is pretty normal and fine they need to stay there and enjoy the life that the government brings

>Abroadtugal

Also
>Luxembourg
Holy shit the second richest cunt. It seems the 1rst world cunts are boring af lol

They can earn more in Australia and there are more jobs than in NZ especially for the non educated.

Luxembourg is not rich, it only has a high GDP, Luxembourg is only good if you get a job there, when compared to other West European countries Luxembourg is pretty shit, they didn't even had a university until 2003

if your country is above 1% it's a shithole

Luxembourg is tiny and it's 10 minutes from France, Germany, Belgium.

t. Nopassportedstates

>Luxembourg is only good if you get a job there
i assume that's the case in all countries

I was talking about education, hospitals and such, the only thing Luxembourgians are good at is at languages

Around 70% of Luxembourg workforce is composed of immigrants or cross-border workers coming from France, Belgium and Germany, and giving that they are not residents of Luxembourg, but they make economic activity there, their GDP figures are "inflated"

No. There’s just so many of us.

t. Chinese

>Byereland
>Leavetugal
>Leavexembourg
>Inmates escaping Australia

Languages by mother tongue in Luxembourg according to the 2011 Census
Luxembourgeois 55.8%
Portuguese 15.7%
French 12.1%
German 3.1%
Italian 2.9%
English 2.1%
Other 8.4%

Well almost anyone who can do that leaves this country immediately. But the problem is that it's hard as fuck for majority of us to immigrare since no country wants us.

>Nobodywantsyounitedstatesian

It is essential.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no

Very few people actually want to leave America, they might say "I'm moving to Canada/Europe" when something they don't like happens but they never actually try
Everyone I know who actually wanted to leave has, if you have a STEM degree and native English skill the world is your oyster

Apparently not.

Despite the endless bitching and moaning from my countrymen it's actually not that bad here.

Feels good to have the fruits of empire while they last.

Don't need a passport when you can just go to another state.

Problem?
t. Ziggy O'Noseberg-Chang, OAM

Last decade an entry level worker like a cleaner or cook could earn pretty much quadruple what they earn here in australian mining towns so there was pretty significant migration. The mining boom has slowed down so that isnt the case anymore and (more people move to new zealand from australia than the reverse now) but quite a lot of them stayed there.

Plus there are no big cities in New Zealand so anyone after that kind of lifestyle ususally moves to London, Melbourne, Hong Kong or Sydney

In the US, it's uncommon for a-lot of families to leave their own state. In my brief 22 years of life, I've moved to three different states and been out of the country twice (Canada and Mexico). Even that's pretty unusual. For me, It's kind of odd talking to people who's lived in one place for the most of their life and have no plans of moving.

The Irish just hop on over to the bigger island next door to them usually.

>it's uncommon for a-lot of families to leave their own state
Over half the country lives in a different state than the one they were born in.

Stockholm syndrome

Overseas is a stupid term to use

>Very few people actually have the means to leave America
there you go mate

Perhaps, but it also depends on the region of the US you were born in, too. I grew up in the Midwest, and I knew people who lived their entire 40-50+ year life in the same state they were born in

It's much easier to leave America than it is to leave most of the non-EU countries in the OP

That's because the average joe would rather spend their money on the biggest car, a mcmansion and material shit they don't need. Also when the average person around here doesn't even know the capital of their own state, what makes you think they want to travel the world. My dumb-ass stepdad still thinks Russia is a communist country.
My question to you is, how do Aussies afford to spend a gap year in Europe?
>backpacking
>hostels
That shit still isn't cheap. Do y'all blow your wad on that year and spend the next 10 years saving?

No I wish. This country is so overpopulated it’s like being stuck in a small can of sardines.

Some british idiot who can't even speak basic spanish "works" as a youtuber here, and by work I mean just being friend of an American who happens to speak very fluently our language.
People are just afraid of getting out of their comfort zone

Nope, we are too lazy

A lot of Irish people cross the border into the UK.

Please get K*wis out of our country.

All the coconuts go to Australia because it's easier to get a job there when you have fetal alcohol syndrome.