I'm starting to get excited for Wonder Woman

fuck

wew

wew

Let me remind you

>Story by Zack Snyder
>Script by Johns and his soap opera pal

There, you can get unexcited again

Can there be more of these and can there also be a comic based on these like there were the bombshells statues

At what time they will reveal the Invisible Jet replica?

>that broken sword
wow, someone fugged up when packing the display models. Doesn't leave me with much faith in the product too if shit's that fragile.

Cry more, faggot

>>Story by Zack Snyder
But that is what is getting me hyped

man for a second I didn't realize that was a statue and I got excited that there would be a Chris Pine figure that actually resembled him

>>Story by Zack Snyder
Basically…
>Snyder: Hey guys lets set the movie before BvS
>WGA: Here's a story credit

>>Script by Johns and his soap opera pal
Aka the fucking head of DC and another guy who is also a comic writer who has written WW comics

Fuck off.

I would rather have Snyder than the guy behind the garbage fire that was Pan.

I agree

Let me remind you that "Story by Zack Snyder" =/= written & directed.

oh fuck up.

I like everything except the lack of black hair/blue eyes.

Isn't she swinging that sword the wrong way? Not that it looks like it connected either.

>DC will get it right THIS time for sure!

Didn't you see what Johns said? She just wanted to scare the guy a bit. If she swung it the other way someone's liable to get hurt.

>dat webm
THANK FUCK you LOT will never ever direct a action movie, comic book film or not. Your leads would only be armed with passive aggressive attitudes taking place in padded rooms with pillow fortresses fueled by foolish naive ideals.

Hey, Marvel has been getting away with making Spiderman movies for over a decade, & that series was built by a team of comic book writers.

>Tattoos instead of bracers
I'm oddly okay with this

I want this. is there a price point yet? when does it come out?

>Brown Hair
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>can there also be a comic based on these like there were the bombshells statues but actually good.

fixed.

>Brown Hair
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I agree. Since I was a kid I've always found Wondy to be like the perfect picture of female beauty. Light skin, black hair, blue eyes, fit build. Gadot shits all over that. I could forgive without any problems if she was a great actress, or even a passable actress.

Kek!

Do you also have a problem with the actor playing Batman not having blue eyes too?

Footfag here, anyone else notice the brown/red footwraps she now has?

>Brown Hair
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah. It's really not a major thing since I've gotten use to seeing black haired characters getting brown haired live adaptations (all Batmen, Superman, Carter's WW, Hathaway's Catwoman, etc...) but still, it would have been a nice touch to actually have Wondy with black hair.

>actor
Mheh.

Snyder done with Superman and Wonder Woman same thing that Peyton Reed made with Ant-man and James Gunn with Guardians of the Galaxy

Fucking LOL!

It's even more amusing if you know that Kevin Smith bought Batfleck's house off him and found a Batcave in it.

>We want the Captain America and Thor audience

But she's CUTE, CUTE! And look, she's not skeleton anymore!

Steve Trevor is Matt Damon?

Chris Pine.

>Wonder woman will never have this much fun in an actual film.

Unless she has some necks to snap, we all know that's Diana's favorite hobby.

She's >:( even then.

Wonder woman is stronger than superman because she has a sword that can cut the limbs of a thing that is stronger than superman.

>That's not how you snapping neck, Clark
>Let me show you

Are you nine?

Sorry, you might not understand that.

R U 9?

Yes.

>some little toys are making me excited for a movie that will undoubtedly be shit

You Sup Forumsfags are truly the most pathetic creatures on this site.

No, mainly because I'm not gay and not attracted to Batman. As I said, I could forgive Wondy not looking like Wondy if she'd been a decent actress. Any problem I might have about Afleck not having blue eyes kinda disappears considering that his performance was the very best part of an otherwise lackluster and forgettable movie.

Umm. . . you do knpow that neither of them exactly have stellar track records when it comes to Diana, right?

She still looks like a starving African child. She even has fake boob plates.

didn't they have almost the exact same shot in Civil War?

you autistics are worse kid

I'm sure cap peeked over his shield at some point in the last five movies he was in.

What booth is this?