His """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" has less than 50 million people living...

> His """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" has less than 50 million people living in it

>His """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" has less than 300 million people living in it

what the fuck Colombia has more people than Argentina where did they even come from
Latin America angers and confuses me

reporting in

>his country has a history of less than 1300 years

>being around for 700 years and still only having 5 million people
pathetic tbqh

this. wtf lol.

It's ok, you learn somethingnew every day. We are the 3rd most relevant country in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico and when people think about south America they immediately associate it with the main things coming out of this country

COKE
O
C
A
I
N
E

prostitutes

do not be rude to reggaeton land

Yeah, you're talking about coke, right? Honestly all I can think about when it comes to Columbia is cocaine and gang violence.

>Danemark
>700

It's them who founded Normandy in France in 9th century

To be fair to Colombia they're objectively the fourth most relevant nation in LA/SA
Behind Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina

>his country didn't invent the lamington

>His """""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" receives less than 26 million tourists a year
How pathetic can one be?

What makes people want to visit spen?

Rollo was a pure blooded Sami, retard

>his country doesn't span multiple continents

my dick can touch the moon when it's hard

I was talking about South America as a whole, not Columbia in particular
Honestly, I expect bants from whoever except you. This place is a paradise compared to what is happening over there
Not sure about this, as it is pretty subjective. We have a better geographical position and better connection to North America and Europe, that instantly makes us more relevant. On the other side, they have almost 3 times more land but less population, so that gives them more potential if they can take advantage from it

BLACK moroccan architecture

How often does it get hard?

Lolilol
Either Dane or Norwegian

I'm talking primarily about historical relevance, as Gran' Colombia is one of the most important empires in South American history. And even affects US history because of how we tore it apart.

> This place is a paradise compared to what is happening over there
In Colombia 26 is a smaller number than 18?
I was just wondering

Sorry Colombia
>Colombia 49,596,200 January 22, 2018

KEK

22 m8, and decreasing, yours seems to be rising fast

add 1.5 million venezuelans to that number

B T F O

>2018-700 = 700
we have a bigger population desnity than both of you

Beaches full of thots

So 22 its smaller than 18 then
Its ok to be bad at math user
How could you know that 49,596,200 its smaller than 50,000,000

Colombia is a shithole lol

>landlet arguments

wtf does that even mean

> mexico is not

Stop
Op is already dead

Sincerely, Colombia produces the best prostitutes in the world. I don't even mean that as an insult.

No he can't even read

Are you mentally handicapped or something?

>being around for 1300 years and still only having 5 million people
even worse, stop trying

that if my country was the same size of you we would have a better country
t. brainlets

also there is definitely over 50 million people in this rightfully danish land

>Colombia is not

bigger country*

you do know humans lived in the places that our countries are located in before they were founded?

>also there is definitely over 50 million people in this rightfully danish land
what did he mean by this

Oh, wait you meant "DENSITY"? I thought you Danes were supposed to be good at English.

> What is Romania, Venezuela, Czechia and Hungary?

you can't add 2 photos at the same time
Sup Forums is so confusing (reaction pic coming up)

I fucking hate Denmark good to be in an alliance with my Mexican brothers against the wh*Teoids

WE

Never denied it, lad. but the shithole comment is quite rich coming from your flag

It's not rightfully Danish if your country is too fucking weak and irrelevant to even attempt to lay claim to it
leave this thread and never return

What the actual fuck is Danemark trying to say? Not even if you count the whole of Scandinavia you would reach 50 million people in our lifetimes, my man

He is a retard with an inferiority complex, ignore him and he will leave.

utah is ours too

Been there, done that. I like colombianas better.

t. Cnut the great

>Colombia is more relevant than argentina
Every fucking thread

As usual congolombians trying to be someone, shitty country, shitty people.

This

whores

this

Why so butthurt m8? No one has talked shit about your country at any point but I understand where you’re coming from. It’s natural to feel like this about rising countries, especially when living in a stagnant one

Funny how most Latinos regard you as insufferable faggots who can’t get enough of themselves. Still I wouldn’t go as far as saying you’re shitty people. I’m not such a lowlife to qualify an entire nation like that

As usual ongolombians end up talking always alone. Shitty country shitty people

cocaine is just colombia shit

mira los mapitas, es el enfermito 0n.

That dude literally appears out of the blue in every Colombian thread. Lmao the cunt is fucking obsessed. Feel bad for him desu

Implying reckless breeding makes a country better.

Can I go to Columbia and get high pretty safely and easily?

As in, just relax in a hotel for a couple weeks, do drugs and play video games?

Fucking kek

Yes, coke is like $5 a gram

Yeah it’s doable

> that figure is not counting the million + Venezuelans living here though

>he thinks a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge shithole full of shit is better than a small shithole where you can potentially fix the small shitty parts in given time

oh god i love being a small country

>being
if you're the country then who am I

spoopy

herpa derpa hurpa durpa

More stable than you, Enrique