Georgia Guidestones

Something will happen soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/2016/02/globalist-agenda-watch-update-1-did-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-reveal-the-date-of-the-olympic-terror-attack/
redefininggod.com/2016/07/your-guide-to-the-rio-olympics-and-global-911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aug 14

No

cant wait untill you retards go on about the next happening while crying " WHERES MUH HABBENING WTF KEK"
faggots

What if it actually happens this time?

Just like shemitah happened eh?

Yea... Fall.

Its when leaves die.

That day is also 9 Av (Tisha B'Av) in the Juden calendar. Lots of crazy shit has happened on that day throughout history.

Shemitah is still on until October.

Nothing will ever happen

you should really take a look at that last line, leaf

Hasn't crazy shit happened on nearly every day of the year?

seeing as there have been more than 365 crazy habbenings throughout history, yeah

Sure it is friend.

Schmita is a year long thing. The faggots who thought it'd all collapse on day 1 were retarded. Economic happenings take place over the course of months

Look at Deutsche bank. It's absolutely happening.

redefininggod.com/2016/02/globalist-agenda-watch-update-1-did-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-reveal-the-date-of-the-olympic-terror-attack/
Will August 14, 2016 be the day “ISIS” attacks the Olympics and World War 3 is set in motion?
a possible connection among the Georgia Guidestones cube, the upcoming Rio Olympics terror attack, and the Jewish holiday of Tisha B’Av.
If you are unfamiliar with the Georgia Guidestones cube, it first appeared on the monument in early September of 2014 and it was removed and smashed on September 25, 2014. the numbers on the cube faces read 8 – 14 – 20 – 16
And the inscriptions on the top and bottom of the cube read “MM” and “JAM.” We can only speculate what these letters mean, but looking at the cube as an encoded reference to the time World War 3 begins, I came across some candidate interpretations:
there were two “M” words in Latin that signified “starting a war.”
“JAM” may be an actual word [time] in Indonesian, the language of the world’s most populous Muslim country.
Interestingly, the word “Isis” was scribbled all over the monument at about the same time that the “20 14” cube appeared
it should be noted that if the notch was carved 5 years before the cube appeared in September of 2014, the 7 year mark will fall in September of this year.
So to sum up what the Georgia Guidestones cube incident offers us
It gives us a strong connection to a date, August 14, 2016, which happens to be in the middle of the Rio Olympics; to the idea of “the time (JAM) the war starts (MM)” and to Islam.; to the word “ISIS.”
the cube’s date, 8/14/2016, is the Jewish day of Tisha B’Av which commemorates the anniversary of a number of disasters in Jewish history and is regarded as the saddest day in the Jewish calendar and it is thus believed to be a day which is destined for tragedy.

Google it. Big stuff happens to the Jews on that day, like both times temples were destroyed, and lots of other things.

Yeah but there will be a big happening one day. Somethings gotta give.

I'm just ready for the comforting hug of nuclear hellfire to arrive and take away all the problems

Just because you're uninformed doesn't mean he's wrong.

We're in the shemitah year and have been since September 23. It's not over yet, retard. The prophecy and happenings was never tied to the specific date, but rather the YEAR.

no i have a birthday party that day

Nah they had to reset the date.

Okay. I've been on Sup Forums since '07 and nothing ever, ever fucking happens.

You gotta make the happening yourself. See we are in a great chaos, all that shit externally mixes with shit internally. And once something is going to give, most like the stock market and everything that goes along with it. You just need to hoard goyim since they are as angry as you. The nuclear hellfire is just a meme, something that arises from wtihin with your perception. The key to do real dmg, is hoard goyim and point them at the right direction at the right time. Using group dynamics and authority. Then you got your hellfire. It is like big barbecue, with all the smug friends and retards getting being one the menue.

Are you me ? We should celebrate together, probably best birthday. By the way my wish will be humanities end.

it’s worth noting that the Georgia Guidestones are associated with the “evil Western New World Order” and its supposed objective of depopulating the world. In fact, the cube appeared right above the Guidestone “commandment” to limit humans to a population of only 500 million. Given this fact, the removal and smashing of the cube on September 25 may have had a ritual significance. After leaving the cube in place for weeks, why did the man come to remove it on that specific date? Why did he go out of his way to smash it?
the date it suggests is symbolically perfect for a World War 3-starting terror attack.
an uncommon display of planets will be visible in Rio’s evening sky on the date of the planned attack.
It will be possible to view all five in the evening sky – very briefly – from about August 13 to 19, 2016
The Southern Hemisphere definitely has the big advantage for spotting all five planets in the August, 2016, evening sky.
Given the astrological obsessions of the “elite,” is it just a coincidence

redefininggod.com/2016/07/your-guide-to-the-rio-olympics-and-global-911/
8 – 14 – 20 – 16 was the date encoded on the mysterious cube that was found on the Georgia Guidestones in September of 2014. It was notched into the monument right above its “first commandment,” which relates to depopulating the Earth down to 500 million people. I was struck by the “coincidence” that the encoded date was one that fell right in the middle of the Olympics.
August 14, 2016 is a special date in the Jewish calendar, Tisha B’Av, which relates to great catastrophes in Jewish history. Since an Israeli company will be running the Rio Olympics security systems, I suspect Israel will be conclusively tied to the planning and execution of the attack before the end of September.
August 14, 2016 falls in the date range of a special appearance of all five visible planets. The planets will be visible in the evening sky of Rio from August 13-19. Given the “elite’s” obsession with astrology, they’ll no doubt want to take advantage of the appearance.
August 14, 2016 falls on a Sunday, so Rio’s churches will be packed with sheep for slaughter. Given that “ISIS’s” supposed objective is to trigger the “Great End Times War,” the globalists will hit Christian people and Christian symbols hard with real and/or simulated attacks.
the real agenda behind this scenario, the globalists are attempting to artificially fulfill Muslim, Jewish, and Christian “End Times” prophecies so they can put forth religious figures that will bring their flocks into the New World Order.

The number 500000000 is just a number estimated from gut instinct to be the perfect number to populate this planet so everyone gets to live a livable life. What it means is that there shouldnt be 12 billion people living in poverty adapting to your karma shit. It means space and prosperity orginally and not 2 billion niggers invading europe and it doesnt mean europe mitigate the culture and needs over 2 billion niggers and the expense of their very own citizens. It means every race lives in prosperity not every fucking nigger gets into honkey land to give up any culture or accompismpent. It is not ment to live cultural relativism. It is originally designed in culture where there are no poors only rich people and less rich people governet by merit. What we have now is over and underpopulation playing to the interests of a few. The brasilification so to speak. And the idealogues think that they can maintain order and science within that frameowrk. They try to argue with enlightenment whereas enlightenment means "think for yourself" and nothing else, NOTHING ELSE. Not that shit you adpot or you try to make believe it is only think for yourself. The spriit i thought off and now your retards are abusing it. You talk about furthering your own interests with limitations. ANd the limitations you put on yourselves are the same that are the exact same complexiity you dont udnerstand but you try to maintain. Because you dont have the brainpower to understand the implications nor consequences. Because you are not enliughtenment but retardation.

kek'd

It is also 200 years to the day that some anti-mason guy got the okay to publish his book. The guy ended up dead before it was printed.

Munich 2.0
called it.

I went to these last year because I was driving through Georgia. While I was looking at them this fat 400lb+ drove up. I started talking to here and she didn't know what the fuck the Guide Stones were like had no fucking clue just drove to look at them because she heard about them. I then asked here what she thought about the commandments on it. When it got to
>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
She didn't have a problem with it because SHE THOUGHT THERE WERE LESS THAN 1 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW.

>mfw all the other flags are right about most Americans.

Speaking off which, should I go innawoods this sunday? Because I'm a little scared about whats gonna happen...

This is now an /innawoods/ meet-up thread.

Any burgers on the east-coast (DMV) wanna go camping this weekend?

Sup Forums has literally never, EVER predicated a major happening on a specific day. Remember how all the happening fags kept shut after the September 23 "happening"? You'll be more accurate by randomly picking a day on a calendar.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And we're only going off what Masons are telling us. Either way, global war will come before the year's end.

It's inevitable at this point.

Oh yeah, and this. Whatever happened to that fag poster saying there'd be a major disease spreading this summer (inb4 zika) or that one dude who wrote about WWIII.

Now it's being delayed to
> they'll strike when it's cold out
Because summer's almost over, summerfags.

happy birthday bro. heres to your wish

here also. but I'm gonna choose a more plesant date to celebrate/be nostalgic

I think globally, things are seriously heating up. But a massive purge isn't going to happen over night (i.e. this sunday).

Screencap this. Also check 'em.

>prize Truth, beauty and love

america is fucked

Plz

who wrote this shit ?

>Avoid petty laws and useless officials

Why didn't we listen?!

No one knows. There are some theories, however. The man who commissioned it went by a pseudonym, R.C. Christian.

He later wrote a book called "Common Sense Renewed", which is sort like a New Testament to go along with the Guidestone Ten Commandments. It's full of Eugenics and spoopy shit.

Pic related is a strange article about the identity of the author, give it a read.