What's your favorite CNN TV program? Mine has to be Rachel Maddow

What's your favorite CNN TV program? Mine has to be Rachel Maddow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz4GKvmLJo
twitter.com/Dekar173/status/882445016605507584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tucker Carlson, is this even a quesion?

What's up with CNN threads lately?

Watch the first 7 minutes or so of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz4GKvmLJo

They're in complete meltdown. They don't even cover news anymore. Its just politics TMZ

Didn't make it past 20 seconds. That guy is annoying as fuck. How do people watch this shit?

Bro

I'm sorry how do you want things explain to you?

they're getting BTFO

>news can't be kin-

Mainstream media is out of touch.

the one where they spread fake news

pretty easy if your not a faggit

CNN is my favorite comedy series

But user, that's

jesus christ that's creepy

oy vey

Post it again user!

>Its just politics TMZ
>American president is a former reality TV show host

wow

what a country

>nu-male news
That annoying high pitched voice is too much.
This.
Sorry your nuts haven't dropped.

This ass blasted loser gets exposed every thread now

So, many, jump, cuts.

He pioneered the technique for YouTube vlogs

Sup Forums leakage, aka reddit leakage, aka shills.

Mods are seriously on top of Del these threads

The gif maker only has himself to blame

>What's up with CNN threads lately?

CNN found out who made the Trump-CNN wrestling GIF. The redditor panicked thinking he would be identified, begged for forgiveness, posted a hilarious apology, and then deleted his account and everything else. This thread and all the others are r/TheDonald reacting to that, claiming blackmail and defending one of their own. It's an important reminder that the r/TheDonald flood meme is very real and we have to deal with it every day on every board.

>gas the kikes, race war now....as long as i don't have to stand by my beliefs in person

They tried to fuck with the memes. Bad idea.

>a major news corp gets butthurt over some teen on the Internet making a silly gif

CNN is throwing away their legitiimacy, how is that television related?

Excuse, can you please stop intruding on my safe space? Sup Forums is /ourwebsite/
pls goback

CNN is blackmailing some memeposter and threatening to dox him. All because he posted pic-related, which is just a list of higherups at CNN who are jewish.

I don't get why they call this anti-semitic though. If I were to point out who is irish at Fox or italian at MSNBC, would people be calling me anti-irish or anti-italian? Why is it so horrible that people find out what ancestry they happen to be? Is there something wrong with being jewish? Are they trying to hide their identity or something? It doesn't make any sense.

haha they said something I don't like on the internet, so that makes blackmail legal.

>I don't get why they call this anti-semitic though

He's not a teenager you edgelord

>this anchor is black
That's okay
>this anchor is chinese
That's okay
>this anchor is irish
That's okay
>this anchor is italian
That's okay
>this anchor is jewish
Whoa buddy! Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks!

Explain to me how noticing someone is jewish is anti-semitic.

>why are they're so many white people in this industry?
>yeah man that's stupid the US is a diverse place we need less white people
>why are they're so many jews in this industry?
>you fucking nazi anti-semite!

He was posting racist shit and deserved it you redditor

and I still get replies, every single time.

Really makes you think, huh?

Explain how pointing out who at CNN is jewish is racist or antisemitic.

Lighten up shortstop. It's amusing that this incident showcased how fickle and insincere these internet reactionaries that thrive on Sup Forums are about their 'convictions'.

It's all for show, a superficial radicalism that's more playacting that legitimate political agitation. If put into a position to defend their beliefs in real life, they slither into a hole and disappear.

Yes, but notice how people don't make those lists? It's because there isn't an extremely well-known stereotype that Irish people control the media. You can be obtuse and pretend you don't understand the context, but I really don't see the point.

>Explain to me how noticing someone is jewish is anti-semitic.
It's not. Making a list of every Jewish person at a particular news organization, and then spreading that list through a poster you created is though. That's not something a normal person would do because it would be meaningless and bizarre to them. It wouldn't even occur to them to do it. What's the point of the image if not to imply something anti-Semitic?

>posting racist shit and deserved it
pls leave and never come back

בשלב הזה ישראל עדיין לא למדה כיצד להיות רב-תרבותית, ונראה שאנחנו הולכים להיות חלק מרכזי בשינוי הזה, שמוכרח להתרחש. ישראל לא תמשיך להיות אותה מדינה יהודית שהיתה מאז הקמתה. האירופאים הלבנים יהיו במרכזו של התהליך. מדובר בשינוי עצום לישראל. ישראל תיכנס מעכשיו למוד רב תרבותי, והאירופאים הלבנים עלולים לחוות טינה עקב תפקידם המוביל בשינוי. אך ללא תפקידם ככח מוביל וללא השינוי הזה, האירופאים הלבנים לא ישרדו.

They potentially committed a felony you spastic faggot

>a redditor does something
>MUH Sup Forums
You faggots are literally obsessed.

are you fucking retarded? do you seriously think all these people posting about niggers and mudslimes have some kind of burning hatred in their heart? is it really a surprise that some of these posts, probably most, are completely tongue in cheek?

Here's another (you), seriously, epic trolling

Your logic is faulty. All you're saying is "this is antisemitic because I think it's something an antisemite would do!" And there are plenty of places that list who is of XYZ ancestry. But it's only jews who get absolutely buttblasted when someone apparently just goes to their wiki profile, scrolls down to the bottom, and notices that they're jewish.

So I'll ask again, "how is pointing out someone is jewish "anti-semitic?" Because you say "its not" but then go on to imply that it really is anyway. I don't see how this is the case.

None of that made any sense. It has nothing to do with the fact that CNN has literally admitted to committing blackmail against some random redditfag.

>reddit spacing
who could be behind this post?

He wasn't just posting antisemitic memes
twitter.com/Dekar173/status/882445016605507584
You leave you triggered Sup Forumsack

This is what happens when you buy in to the "conservatives are evil racists" meme. We are given the least charitable interpretations possible.

That isn't what I said. I would ask you to read my post again and consider the points I made but we can agree to disagree. If you truly feel that the image isn't anti-Semitic then I probably won't be able to change your mind.

mine is the one where they have real news with verified sources

It's not blackmail when you link your Facebook account on purpose in one of your comments you Trumpfag.

>muh boogeyman reddit

>mean thoughts should be criminalized
>TRIGGERED xD

>CNN has literally admitted to committing blackmail

They have not. In fact, the reporter in question has said that it was not blackmail.

What do you think it mean when they said that they could release his name in the future? If it wasn't blackmail it sure was a threat. Either way not good. Imagine if someone found out you post on Sup Forums.

>Guy makes national news
>CNN wants to find out more about guy that makes national news
>Finds out he is a racist, homophobic, xenophobic idiot
>Finds out who he is based on comment history and twitter handle
>Contact him
>He begs not to publish his name because of how embarrassed he is of what he does online
>CNN shrugs and says "okay, if you're serious I guess
>Snowflakes collectively REEEEEEEE on twitter and are #outraged by #fakenews

It's not up to opinion. There is factually absolutely nothing "against jews" in that image. Everything you've said is just headcannon.

And if we're going to go with the standards of "every time someone points out someones race, then that's racism" then CNN and a ton of others in the MSM have a laundry list of explaining to do when it comes to pointing out things like how the FBI is "too white" or how any of these other organizations, companies, groups, etc have too many white people and not enough non-whites.

Oh please spare us your sanctimony. You Sup Forums kids really can't help but take everything so seriously.

>They have not. In fact, the reporter in question has said that it was not blackmail.

that is the dumbest thing someone has every posted. Of course the person who works for the blackmailer wont admit to blackmailing somebody.

>Kaczynski is not committing blackmail!
>t. Kaczynski
Yeah, that really proves it right there.

They've actually threatened doxxing a reddit shitposter because they got memed so hard.

Won't be surprised when CNN changes their name like 'headline news' after the last 5 years of JUSTing

They could release his name if he wanted them to you retard good lord. Besides he should've never posted racist shit that would've gotten him in trouble.

>hey, we totally have this guy's private information and we can publish it at any time, but we won't as long as he never makes a silly gif mocking CNN ever again
Seems pretty legit to me.

You literally can't joke about any race except white people or you're a racist rapist. It's the entire reason Trump got elected, if you even potentially seem like you're a racist, you are because you didn't avoid trying to look like a racist in the first place. You should have submitted entirely and never made any points that could possibly be controversial or you're a racist.

I guess you're just going to gloss over the part where CNN said they only withheld doxing him because he was doing what they wanted, and that if he ever changes his mind and does anything "wrong" again, then they'll go ahead and dox him anyway.

Because I'm pretty sure that's blackmail.

I explained quite clearly the reasons that the image is anti-Semitic. If you wish to respond to those points, then I would be glad to continue the conversation. As I said though, it doesn't seem like you're willing to have your mind changed.

Linking your identity to an account where you post immature shit is your problem if you get exposed.

Go outside

So what? CNN was freaking out about that picture of CNN jews. You're shifting the topic.

seek sunlight

You have severe mental problems. Complaining that someone committed a crime is not sanctimonious. Take a serious pause and consider never posting ever again, I legitimately mean that.

Nah, it's not. "I'm going to say something on the internet"

"BRUH DON'T TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT"

Apparently it was easy to find out who this middle aged guy was.

Fucking snowflake would melt in Antarctica.

>hey could release his name if he wanted them to you retard good lord.

Or if they wanted to because that is how they actually wrote it.

> Besides he should've never posted racist shit that would've gotten him in trouble.

I guess this is how free speech dies.

No you didn't. You used sophistry such as "only an anti-semite would ever even bother noticing who's jewish and sharing an image of them"

Yeah you're right if children make jokes they should be exposed to a country of lunatics by CNN, I'm glad we got to the bottom of this

You guys have to read more closely. He claimed that CNN has "literally admitted" to the crime. They have not, nor have they even issued a statement. The reporter in question has denied that it was blackmail, which is the opposite of "literally admitting" to it. OJ was obviously guilty of murder, however, I cannot claim that he "literally admitted" to it, because he didn't.

That's how they wrote it you lying faggot.
>muh freeze peach
Free speech don't equal free from consequences. Fuck off.

>Apparently it was easy to find out who this middle aged guy was.
You're missing the point. There'd be nothing illegal about CNN "doxing" him. It is illegal, however, to blackmail him. It doesn't matter if the information was available to others or through other means; the fact is that CNN is threatening him with coercision. Either comply with what we want you to do, or we fuck with you. That's blackmail. You keep moving off this point. Nothing else besides this matters.

It could be used as a hall of fame like "Look at all these successful people the same race as me" but it is definitely being used as a hall of shame due to the Sup Forums's attitude against jews.

Now, if there was a group that hated irishmen and made a picture of all the irish in the CNN, you couldn't say that picture isn't anti-celtic.

Same logic here.

It's not a clear case of blackmail though. All you have is the statement that was made, which could be interpreted as blackmail, but not necessarily. You're jumping to conclusions because it fits your narrative that CNN is evil. Normal people aren't aware of this and they wouldn't really care if they were made aware. The fire in your belly is showing.

>"CNN is not publishing because [he's doing stuff we want him to do]"
>"CNN reserves the right to publish his identit yshould any of that change"
If you can't see how that's an admission to blackmail, then there's no more arguing with you about it. It's clear as fucking day.

should there be consequences for making shitposts in a designated shitposting space for extra tasteless jokes?

this thread opened my third eye desu
i think we shoild all have our beliefs archived in a national. public database and that we should be held accountable for them at all times
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

So it would have been better, in your view, if they just released his name? I'm sure the guy begged them, pleaded with them, cried to them how he wasn't serious and asked them if he issued an apology could they not release his name.

You're right, I hope CNN gets sued into the dirt for this shit.

>Free speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want so a multinational corporation is perfectly legitimate for threatening to put a child in danger in order to get their way

Punch yourself to death

>He deleted his posts and promises not to post anything "bad" ever again
>if he goes back on any of this, CNN reserves the right to dox him

That's blackmail. There no "but not necessarily" about it. They spelled it out clear as day themselves.

>Free speech doesn't entail freedom from being blackmailed by multibiillion dollar companies
Good to know

>If you can't see how that's an admission to blackmail

That wouldn't be an "admission" to blackmail, it would be blackmail. Do you understand what the word "admission" means? And no, I do not accept that it is a clear case of blackmail.

Exactly

Of course you Sup Forums idiots continue to avoid any opportunity at serious self-examination and never miss a chance to engage in the same hysterical outrage culture that the media itself employs for ratings, becoming in effect a reflection of the very thing you decry. By turning this issue into a kind of moral crusade against a felonious media outlet, you purposely avert the possibility of looking back on yourselves and how this situation may look to anyone not already securely enveloped in the positive feedback loop of a Sup Forums or /r/t_d user that keeps them safely convinced of their own moral superiority and righteousness of their action.

It's another prime example of how Sup Forums uses radical politics to fill their empty lives and provide a sense of meaning a purpose.

>You're jumping to conclusions because it fits your narrative that CNN is evil.
I'm pretty sure he just read what CNN wrote like everyone else. Does Philip DeFranco have an anti-CNN agenda too?

If you say edgy shit online under the false guise of anonymity and get caught for it then it's your problem. Quit asking stupid questions.