Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together

Hey everybody! Time for Scott Pilgrim vs. The Universe! Join us as we watch Scott get his shit kicked in by a ninja lesbian among other thrilling tales of struggling garage bands and young adult poverty!

Let's see if the title isn't lying and if Scott does indeed begin to get it together.

The last thread can be found here

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/ts4d3p63jdndoeq/Scott_Pilgrim_Color__02_(November,_2012).cbz
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Hahaha, wow. I fucked up the title in the post. I was flipping through vs. The Universe and it slipped in there.

I'm a retard, please feel free to punch me to coins.

Yes.

Hey, weren't you going to link the cbz?

See the last thread. I'll repost them here with the fourth volume at the end.

Wanted to let you know that you have the third volume linked twice in the old thread. I'm assuming you have the second volume?

Shit, I'm clearly retarded. mediafire.com/download/ts4d3p63jdndoeq/Scott_Pilgrim_Color__02_(November,_2012).cbz

There you go.

Thanks a million, bro.

SECRET BEACH JAM SESSION

This is actually a nice bit for me, I like seeing friend things happening without Scott being a shit or the overbearing weight of exes looming.

Everyone likes Kim. Kim is best.

LESBIAN MAKEOUTS, GASP

Hey man thanks for these threads. Really loving the comics, just saw the movie and didnt even pay that much attention to it. Cera does a half-assed job...It's like a boring teenager awkward while Scott is kind of a cute scumbag

now THIS is some Neon Genesis shit right here, OP
jesus christ is this fucked up

Because she's like six years older than Knives or because drunken lesbians? Either way there's more to come.

Cera and Ramona were the worst parts of the film
It's a real shame because everything else is on point.

Scott is boring but his friends are awesome.

Based Kim and Wallace should have a comic of their own

>Because she's like six years older than Knives
That's on Knives' end. On Kim's end, she's pining for intimacy/Scott so hard, that Knives' "kissed the lips that kissed you" line actually worked. Granted, they're both drunk, but still

>Hating MEW.
Shame.

Since we're on the topic, did anybody else pick this baby up? I don't usually get Sup Forums related figures, but when it went on sale, I didn't see any threads about it.

Kim's issue is that she really doesn't seem to have had a real relationship after Scott, because she's unapproachable and heartbreak made her even meaner. I don't think she's hung up on him, I think she's just is unfortunately hard to approach. And her friend group is women, gay men, Scott, and friends of Scott. And this Jason guy who seems alright.

Kim x Jason when

This is some champion thinking, Scott. Only took...what five months in setting?

>Kim x Jason when
I think Kim reveals they're kind of secretly dating in the later book
and that Hollie seduces him, that two timing bitch

>Cera and Ramona were the worst parts of the film
It kinda fits because they are the worst part of the books

>I think Kim reveals they're kind of secretly dating in the later book

I can't tell if Kim plays things close to the chest or if it really was only half dating then tanked.

Perfect casting, perfect scripting then.

Guess what time it is, people?

Definitely thought about since it's like the only good SP merch in existence.

Time for the third part of the competing Best Girl triumverate to come back!

To this day, it still bothers me that I don't know what Scott said in the third panel

LISA MILLER YAAAAAAY
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

>Scott's recollection

I know that later on Gideon can be accused of 'sprucing up' his memories, but Scott did this shit well before Gideon ever entered the picture. He was in school with this woman and pretty good friends within the last ten years. And that's all he remembers. Scott a self centered shit.

Four years, she even says it. You know, maybe I'm being too hard on him. This kind of memory issue stuff may not be due to being self centered or self editing. Maybe Scott has something actually wrong with his brain.

Scott must be attractive as fuck. Girls literally jumping on him.

In this case she's an old friend who hasn't seen him in forever. That actually seems to induce tackling hugs.

OMINOUS

Lol are those pics at the back of Scott?

to be fair, Lisa was so hungry for his dick that that recollection is pretty accurate

>This kind of memory issue stuff may not be due to being self centered or self editing. Maybe Scott has something actually wrong with his brain.
It's a little bit of self-editing, a little bit of being an idiot.

>to be fair, Lisa was so hungry for his dick that that recollection is pretty accurate
When its time to party, party hard user.

The saddest thing about Scott to me is how you realize that were he less of a shit and less of an idiot he'd have had a lot of chances for an actually happy long term relationship in the past. Which of course is one of the ways he is a shit.

>Kim actually smiling and seeming genuinely happy

This is what you could have had, Scott. Even as a friend if you had been the one to tell her you were moving yourself.

beep beep vegetarian police

This book has the cutest Ramona

Hey there Mr. Blank Page. What are you doing in the middle of this narrative? Adding to page count you say?

Get your shit together, Scott.

why is scott terrified ?

Because I think he fears she'll notice he is super into her. Their relationship just got really kind of stable and then Lisa showed up and he immediately realized he missed out all those years ago.

This so happens to be the only Scott Pilgrim I bothered buying in black & white

underrated QTs

They're too stable to drift into this story much I guess.

SUDDENLY, CHINESE NINJA

I really liked this book when it came out, now is just ok and it gives me a nostalgic feeling and I hate it.

Be back in a minute, need to step away from computer real fast.

>hand hold
>Then stalk off
Oh, Kim

>Home just in time to read the best book

You're doing god's work user.

You are welcome. Now fetch me a burrito.