How has he remained so, relatively, un-JUST'd throughout the years?

How has he remained so, relatively, un-JUST'd throughout the years?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3-JAAgbP8
dailymotion.com/video/x3jtr22
m.imdb.com/title/tt2123146/
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
youtube.com/watch?v=cNMVgAAdrt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By staying away from a place like this

It's weird how his nerd character is more intelligent and articulate than his actual self. He's a bumbling autist in his movie reviews.

Is he? I mean he hasn't really grown in all that time.

He's still making pretty good videos as a character that's been running for over 10 years. Pretty impressive

uhm his film was extremly JUST, simlar to nostalgia critic he really wanted to branch out, but does not have the skills and competence, so he's stuck doing his same old skit .

He started off gross, unattractive, and looking old as shit. He was born JUSTed already.

>you now remember that he was cucked too

no i dont remember that

I'm not saying he isn't well off, but he barely makes over 200k.

>Making 200k by playing video games for 15 year olds

Yeah sounds pretty good to me

Hey! It's James here. Check out my Iron Maiden sickest riffs playlist video now on Cinemassacre.com.

It's the only kind of video Mike still allows me to make aside from pumping out AVGN episodes every three months. He got rid of Bootsy, I'm afraid I'm next. I think he and that fat fuck raped and ate him. Help.

Not when smosh is bringing in 1 mil. Most youtuber that have been around as long as him have grown. I'm sure he is fine, but imagining working for the same company for 10 year and everybody around you have moved up and grown.

You haven't been paying much attention

Remember that early episode where his shirt was completely wrinkled and he didn't even bother to button it?

dude has a wild comb-over, have you watched some of his videos?

on top of that, Sup Forums-wise he's hyper JUST due to his "movie" being objectively horrible in every sense, worst of which is it doesn't have anything in common with AVGN, it has none of the spirit for example it's just pure shit

I thought the last episode was really good. Doing this Planet of the Apes game nobody's heard of was a good idea. Much better than the Sonic '06 episode, which was probably his all time worst.

His not giving into the media nonsense cemented him as a good fella. I was worried Mike's racist comic would come back to hurt James, but he ended up getting away with it.

If this was actually James, this post comes off more endearing than anything

Smosh also plays to a broader audience, which waters down the work, I also heard that they were bought by a bigger company which helps fund everything including their paychecks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that James has no parent company pulling strings and telling him what to do, which I'm sure feels way better than having extra money

>un-just

um, no.

>what are scripts and editing

He's complete dogshit at video games and went to retard school for 8 years

Because Mike absorbs all the JUST

your argument is retarded and you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums. money is not an indicator of success, only an indicator that you target the lowest common denominator of any given market. its like saying that mcdonalds is better than any given gourmet restaurant because of the sheer number of stupid fat losers that are willing to eat the shit. im not saying this guy is a gourmet restaurant, but he's better than post-boxman smosh.

>le epic only mike makes cringe videos meme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3-JAAgbP8

dailymotion.com/video/x3jtr22

m.imdb.com/title/tt2123146/

James is a cringeworthy retard faggot

James "hate me cuz u ain't me" Rolfe

He is rather a simpleton with typical 80's-core taste. Mike is worse though.

i spent 20 bucks on an autographed poster when he was funding his movie and have no regrets. ive been watching him since the beginning, and ill always love james. mike and that new faggot can go fuck themselves though. mike was ok when he dressed up in costume (he did a good joker i think though) but those stupid videos with him and that fat fuck have to go. also, RIP bootsy

By studiously avoiding the skin-damaging effects of direct sunlight.

>gets stuck at something clearly explained in the manual or blatantly evident if you've ever played a video game in your life
>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??????????? THIS GAME SUCKS DIARRHEA OUT OF A DEAD CAMEL'S ASSHOLE XD XD
>plays first 10 minutes of a game
OMG THIS GAME IS SO HARD BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LET ME FUCK UP AND FORCES ME TO GET GUD, THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE....WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOOTSY BEAT IT HIS FIRST TRY BETTER GET RID OF HIM NOW

He was always a fucking hack, now that he's a balding 40 year old cuck still desperately clinging to his tired shtick it's just pathetic.

Dude, Rofle lost interest in video games after he played Zelda OOT in college. Him and mike are retro gamers. deal with it.

Dude 200k a year is damn good

You are just jealous that mike is a true gamer with a large penis

you dont seem to understand that he was making videos for entertainment, not just security footage of him playing games. hes not even that into games hes just a hoarder and loves making movies.

>le retro gamers
>sucks complete asshole at all arcade games and anything not complete normalfag bait nintendo shit

Go watch Mike's Frogger stream he struggles with the first level for an hour

James and Mike suck shit. They're not qualified to talk about anything and are huge posers. Mike says his favourite arcade game is Robotron but didn't even know you can rescue the people and thought you die if you touch the walls. They could barely beat the first fucking level of Comix Zone. They're fucking mongoloids too stupid to even spend 30 seconds flipping through a manual to learn what the handful of buttons on a controller do.

Except that's exactly what James and Mike Mondays is. How about the Indiana Jones episode where they were too stupid to even try hitting start to open the fucking menu.

Weird you mention him, I was watching this video the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

Sad!

Pro-tip: Most gamers like to think they have accumulated skill from years of playing video games and can be good at any game you throw at them. But the truth is most gamers are usually only good at the games they've played a million times over. James and Mike are no exception to that.

Yeah that totally explains not knowing to hit a start button to open a menu

Keep defending these 40 year old worthless cucks. They're Youtube dinosaurs and irrelevant now.

I want to know his opinion on GWAR and King Diamond.

The fact that you know all this shit means you watched the episode, so they still won in the end anyway. Dumbass

I use adblock and dislike every video and also helped spread the Loco Bandito comics to hurt their reputation further, AVGN fans confirmed for redditor normalcuck faggots so new to the internet they don't know about adblock

The Loco Bandito comics were funny. I hope Mike turns them into an animated series.

Please tell me there are more comics like this

He already did

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNTujmP1Qj4

I don't use adblock. If everybody used adblock, they'd have to charge you for YouTube. I hate a lot of their policies, but I use YouTube every day, and I like it being free. I also like monetarily supporting, in some small way, the YouTube channels I enjoy.

Justice for Bootsy when?

>If everybody used adblock, they'd have to charge you for YouTube

t. Gen Z shithead raised on web 3.0

Youtube did just fine with no ads every 30 seconds before Jewgle bought them

They are way, WAY bigger now.

Just look at this faggot cuck, took people's kickstarter money to make his dream project and they got THIS

I guess his dream project was an unwatchable garbage movie with cuck scenes forced in by his sjwcunt wife

This balding cuck needs to end it, just sad watching a 40 year old man having tantrums because he's too stupid to figure out a game made for children.

Because normalfaggots and 3rd worlders like you destroyed the internet

Please tell me thats his irl wife or girlfriend

That was cool, but I want an animated series based on the comics.

>Damn!
Why does he say this? I honestly don't get it. Is he turned on by them kissing? He acts like he pops a bone at the end with his bulging eyes.

He's just saying that if he was in the same spot he would look around at others and be annoyed that others are making more money, holy fuck blow your house up with you inside

I kind of felt the PotA review was lacking in that it felt like he didn't play more of the game to review.

Then again, it looked like an utterly shit game, so why play more of it?

Maybe he did. Are you implying you wouldn't jerk off to that happening later that evening?

Some of his classic reviews he couldn't get past the first level. Felt like a return to form.

Mike looks like a sissy.

He's genuine. That sounds odd but just look at TGWTG and you'll see a fake POS. Never understood why TGWTG was so popular.

Simpler times...

>They're fucking mongoloids too stupid to even spend 30 seconds flipping through a manual to learn what the handful of buttons on a controller do
Remember when Bootsy beat Back to the Future 3 on his first try, and then Mike's mental health slowly began to deteriorate because his jealousy and inferiority complex are so insane, and so Mike fired Bootsy to make himself look better, but it only exposed him as the sociopath that he is? I've hated Mike for almost 10 years now, so glad he's been exposed as the dirtbag that the true fans have always known him to be. That bratty bitch will never change his tune

He's humble

>Fuckin brain is just like fuckin meatloaf
What did he mean by this?

Hello, Bootsy.

>They could barely beat the first fucking level of Comix Zone

I beat that game when I was five, using a keyboard. Men aren't supposed to be that incompetent, it makes me angry.

I think Matei should do a Who Framed Roger Rabbit type of feature length with the loco bandito

Ryan>Bootsy

Ryan > all

Ryan is a muscular god that should be shown way more.

MORE RYAN, NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=cNMVgAAdrt8
This one is classic. He just sits there so calm, patient and then just obliterates James and Mike. They sit there in silence, acting almost pissed off.

Yea that would be awesome. Also bring back Miney Crafta for fucks sake.

Hi, Ryan.

What did Paul Knight mean by that?

To be fair, I don't expect James/Mike to necessarily be great at games, but they do really suck at basic gaming sometimes.

And sometimes they take FOREVER to fucking progress.

Yep, and those retards James and Mike thought it was the hardest thing ever and didn't even know you could duck, something they could have learned through a 5 second glance at a manual. They're so fucking stupid they think a game's first level would be literally impossible to beat, never once would it ever occur to them that it was in fact them doing something wrong. Same with how he schooled those fucking faggots at Silver Surfer.

He has a potato baby, his wife is an SJW, and his movie was a monumental failure that took years off his life in stress and cost him thousands of dollars of his own money.

AND he's balding.

Is he wearing makeup? What the fuck?

bootsys downfall was being better at games, funnier, and more likable than anyone else on the channel. what other examples in life are there of getting fired for doing too good a job? i really think what everyone says, that mikes a sociopath. at the very least, he's an egomaniac and a habitual liar

Yea this is pure Bootsy kino, just takes a giant shit all over both of them and shoves their fucking noses in it, two asshole retards who built their entire lives around playing old games and making gaming videos getting completely shamed and shown up by their normalfag musician friend who doesn't even take it seriously. This video really made James and Mike out to be the losers they are, I'm surprised Mike hasn't deleted it.

Nerd doesn't care about women, so I don't get why people say he was cucked.

Mike's makeup job here is much scarier than here

>le epic canon

His wife made him cast a token nigger in his shitty movie and let that nigger get the girl at the end, James Rolfe himself wrote that script, he's a cuck

Mike is totally the kind of guy who would feel self-conscious about his face, put on makeup like a fag, not expecting people to notice, and then get sick to his stomach when everyone notices.

You know everything that you're describing is why Bootsy got fired, right? All the proof is in the videos, even the later Mike and Bootsy ones where Mike can't even visably hide his jealousy

Someone needs to send the Loco Bandito comics to his wife

this is funny as fuck. you, sir, just explained the enigma of mike matei in a single sentence

So?
How's he a cuck?

>white knighting a literally who that is 5'4" because he plays video toys in a way that impresses your primitive ape brain

His wife got tired of the caucasian sausage fest and only allows niggers in the bedroom now