Black dont cra-

black dont cra-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

ebin gav thread

Gavin probably more famous than Will Smith at this point.

Only niggers and cucks believe that

FUCK

This is what happens to a black man when they touch a white roastie (Margot Robbie).

Only white men can handle the pressure desu

>making anti-will smith threads
say something nice about will smith. I like his family friendly rap
youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

How did Will Smith JUST himself so hard? He was the biggest star there was at one point and then it seemed like he made a conscious effort to only make pure shit movies.

Easy money

rejecting Django and then seeing how big the movie got fucked him up

His ego took hold and he tried to force his son on the world. Then the scientology really kicked in hard and it restricted what kind of roles he could take.

is that Gavin from Achievement Hunter?

Dude, Django with Will Smith would have been so fucking amazing. I love that movie and everything, but I just don't like Foxx. I don't know what it is. I just don't like him.

M Y
Y

how is he JUSTed? He's still doing movies and has Bright coming out in December. Also is doing Badboys 3 and 4. Has the standard for JUSTing has really fallen that low or are you just from plebbit?

SHIT

I feel the same way, Jamie Foxx just isn't that great of an actor.
Will Smith would have been fun.

Yeah, but there was never any way he would do a Tarantino movie. Guy doesn't like to curse, and forget about using the NWord.
Bullshit scruples. Smith was the Django the world needed.

still looks better than your dad

and mom :^)

Sony Pictures happened.

They're incapable of making anything but dogshit.

he went from biggest star in the world to making movies I've never even heard of

>still married to the mother of his kids and not paying alimony
>250mil+ net worth
this alone means he's not even close to JUST territory

Ageing does not mean "JUST"

Sup lil willie

UPPPPPPP

>Then the Scientology really kicked in hard
What do you mean by this?

I can't believe you idiots actually want to watch smith in anything where he isn't playing modern loud sassy black man. have you faggots actually seen him "act"? have you missed that stupid puckered face he does when he's in "serious actor" mode, did you miss the monotone, stilted, almost bored way he delivers his lines when he's in said mode?

you stupid faggots.

that's not the reason he didn't take the part you twat, he didn't do it because the entire movie didn't revolve around the Django character. he was basically going to have to play second fiddle to Christoph Waltz, and there was no way in hell his ego would allow that.

>His kids are all fuckups
>Jaden is almost clinically retarded and despite being subject to intense nepotism will probably never amount to anything
>He himself hasn't been in a good movie since forever

Thats how it works man. Nobody stays the biggest star in the world forever UNLESS you are Tom Cruise. He's always #1 and some other guy just hovers close to him for awhile til they get btfo.

finish the sentence OP, I don't get it. Crack? crave?

I liked Collateral Beauty

Will Smith got his black card and ability to age beautifully revoked once he allowed his kids do weird shit

Another episode of pol telling us about black people.

>black people age beautifully
I live around black people and no they don't

still fucked more white women that you ever did white boy.

>getting defensive about black people

>still fucked more white women that you ever did white boy.

>disagreeing with you means I'm defensive

>his kids area all fuckups
can you explain this one honestly user. They aren't getting DUIs are acting out like some actor's children. They are both millionaires in their own rights and are still young. How exactly are they fuckups?

Does anyone know where he gets his sandwiches?

dudes like 80 looks fine

the boy is a tranny

>thinking Will Smith fucks women

>It's a "Ray leaves and is replaced by two insufferable nu-males and a fat sow" episode
D R O P P E D

>thinking Will Smith doesn't fuck women and men

>pol
if you're going to play the reddit card at least put slashes in the board name

>thinking Will Smith doesn't fuck women, men, and his own children.

t. reddit

no that's Gavin from the Slow Mo Guys

To be fair, Ray was pretty low energy. He had some of the best moments of AH, but the rest of the time he didn't contribute much.

>implying he doesn't do all those stunts with nu-male fashion to get publicity and his name out there
it's like you've learned nothing from Trump.

Jeremy is based, he's one of the two fucks at AH who still gives a shit

I always thought the phrase was "Blacks do crack."

friendly reminder that the blacks don't crack meme is because black people constantly use lotion/moisturizer on their skin at all times that keeps them looking healthy and young. you can also age gracefully and look young at 30 as long as you take care of your skin. that's all it is honestly.

So major Hollywood stars are looking like shit since they can't take their child sacrifices anymore, now they are starting to look their age

Ikr that thing looks great

I know he is a shit actor, but sometimes that's ok. I've always liked him, I guess it's childhood nostalgia. The only movies I don't watch from him it's when tried to act as the "I'm black with black problems".

Pretty much everyone ages better than white people though

oh sweet summer child

Smith is like 25% white so it makes sense

>keep hair low/short if balding
>grow non-hipster beard
>stay fit

all middle aged men would unjust themselves by following these 3 simple rules

You can say that about almost any celeb's kids.

>black people constantly use lotion/moisturizer on their skin at all times
information directly from your asshole

i'm black you stupid faggot

might be Jersey Mikes

I think the average black person in America is only like 80% black and Will is much lighter than average. He's damn near halfie.

Were you homeschooled? Or did you go to school in Utah or something? Blacks don't like to be ashy.

>YO ANYONE GOT SUM MOTHAFUCKIN LOTION NIKKUH I ASHY AS HELL

DON'T

this one time, it isn't a meme.

>impliying blacks want to be like this

t. yankee libcuck that doesn't live within 100 miles of a black person

No you arent.

No seriously if all you have are his son's dumb social media posts you don't understand what a fuckup let alone a Hollywood fuckup is.

>dat moving of the goalpost

Yeah, on their arm and legs. That shit won't make your face any young.

See: Laurence Fishburnes child or more recently Donald Logues tranny child that is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

Actually I am black. I've never needed lotion on anything other than my arms and legs.Maybe a little chapstick in the winter.

blacks use lotion everywhere dude.

t. white dude LARPing as a black on the internet

Jamie Foxx comes off as an annoying as fuck narssicist to me. Like he's trying so fucking hard to remain in the nigger community by keeping that 'thug' vibe but at the same time he has to try to be a good actor and I can visually see the two egos battling in his movies.

Apparently he "left" 2 years ago.

t. yankee libcuck that doesn't live within 100 miles of a black person that LARPs as a black person OTI as damage control

You'll never know what being ashy feels like boy.

Some people age poorly. That's not JUST.

He's got the "dignified old guy" look going. Literally the opposite of JUST

>t. white dude LARPing as a black on the internet
you must be referring to youself

>
Have no you never been around black people?

>You'll never know what being ashy feels like boy.
That's because I take care of myself

It's because you're not black.

Then you a ashy nigga

says the 'black guy' who uses chapstick and not carmex.

Gavin got old

Is not being a nigger a bad thing?

Gav's missus does weird things to me

No but LARPing as one is.

>Maybe a little chapstick in the winter.
I can literally hear the lisp in this post.

myth perpetuated by the fact that most whities never see non-whites that aren't rich and famous.

Lived in asia for a while. Have seen the toll stress and sun exposure takes on the regular folk. They don't age as gracefully as everyone says although I usually pretended that they do because they all believe it so whenever I was asked "how old do you think he/she is?" I'd always answer 3-4 years younger than my original guess just to be nice

I am. You're just racist

>all black people use the same brands

I Am Legend is the greatest zombie movie ever

Well I love Foxx. Hope to see him in more roles

>he doesn't use Carmex

keep digging your grave, Chase

I wouldn't fit most of the stereotype you believe