Tfw b*ptized

>tfw b*ptized

>tfw refused to get baptized at the age of 12

I couldn't even refuse because I was infant
Retarded pidorahian traditions

>tfw parents never baptized me
just because my parents were ath*Ists i can never go to heaven if they were wrong

at least you didn't have to "tip" the doctor as well

>baptized at 0 years
at least they didn't cut my weenie, r-right?

>tfw baptized
>tfw confirmanded
see you in heave-... ah this is awkward

>implying Jesus was crucified

I was baptized but i sin a lot, so i would go to hell anyway.

>tfw baptized and agnostic

I would have expected that from a member of the commonwealth, not italy.

>baptised
>first communion
>confirmed

Acording to b*ble even jerking off prevents you from going to heaven, so see ya all in hell

Yes but if you better yourself you can attone, I CAN LIVE MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE ACCORDING TO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LINE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND STILL THE BEST I CAN HAVE IS LIMBO
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw neither baptised nor circumcised

>being c*tholics
>not believing in sola gratia
enjoy grinding your way to heaven

What is confession?

Does confession absolve you of all your sins, even if you're a serial killer? If so, g*Doid is fucking retarded.

From what i know you can confess any sin whatsoever and if you truly regret it, it will be absolved.
Do you truly regret masturbating?

confession requires true penance, So if you do confess, you're expected to do a penance that will be dictated to you by the priest. Heck some
murder cases were solved by murderers turning themselves in after a confession.

>tfw got both

aren't there normal sins that can be forgiven and deadly sins who can't be forgiven?

>And the Lord spake, "Baptism shalt not exceed the Holy Statute of Limitations..."

Hahahaha How The Fuck Is Baptism Real Hahahahaha Nigga Just Go For A Swim Like Nigga Take A Drink Of Water Haha

No, I'm not actually going to confess anything

Well what is a deadly sin? Lust can be everything from dirty thoughts, to cheating, to rape. What qualifies?
I mean things like Violence, Fraud, and Treachery are simple because they are very defined actions but things like Greed and Lust have so many cases where there is no fine line between what would be a ''misdemeanor'' or a serious sin