Woould you think that Huey is pro- BLM or anti-BLM? explain Sup Forums

Woould you think that Huey is pro- BLM or anti-BLM? explain Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTxDg5pbOo
youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs
cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/07/485066807/police-stop-ends-in-black-mans-death-aftermath-is-livestreamed-online-video
youtube.com/watch?v=1DlX0DODso4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huey isn't BLM. He knows that militarism and extremism isn't that way as reflected by his role as Aaron's mouthpiece. He's rejected the dogma of the Black Panthers and he would never accept that of BLM.

But if they were turn radical enough he might gain a grudging ounce of respect of them. But never agree or nor approve.

a lot of moderate blacks don't see BLM as "militant", though.

I imagine huey would stay out of it.

Lets talk about ruckus tho.

Black lives matter, otherwise who else is going to pick the white man's cotton?

>He's rejected the dogma of the Black Panthers

funny how he's named after Huey Newton (co-founder of the Black Panthers)

>He knows that militarism and extremism isn't that way
Then why does he practice martial arts, dress in militaristic garb, horde a cache of weapons, and attempt armed illegal operations like freeing Shabazz from prison?

Because the government is literally his enemy

That's uncle ruckus

And a lot of well educated whites don't see Trump as "militant", what's your point?

Huey wouldn't choose either side. As I've said before the first few episodes show that he is aware but sympathetic towards the less admirable nature of the average black male or female, however his tolerance does not equate to blind acceptance.

It's hard to pin point his specific opinions without going into a huge Sup Forums side thing but generally he is of the opinion that there are certainly system in place, such as the way socially questionable but politically convenient way prisons and courts are run not so much the idea of prison and law itself, that when abused can be detrimental as we see in the episodes about the supposedly wrongfully jailed black man he tries to liberate and the group of prisoners he tries to get involved in turning a riot into an opportunity to make demands to meet standards HOWEVER vice versa he understands that sometimes niggas just need to go to jail or sadly but surely die for their tomfooler such as in the very first Nigga Moment segment and the conclusion of the Hateocracy incident.

I know around here we don't like compromise and prefer to just argue in circles, but in short it's just not that black and white for him. There are specifics, and if you don't want to hear his opinion on those then there's no point really asking about his views. Ask about Riley or someone like that who will gladly indulge anything that gives him more leeway to pursue further unadulterated coonery and buffoonery as Spike Lee puts it.

Those are defensive measures.
He's just prepared, not a terrorist.

He would be smart enough to know that BLM isn't an organization or a movement but a slogan/hashtag that literally anyone can claim to represent or be a part of with no formal leadership or widespread organization governing it.

Children don't get to pick their own names.

>huey following a government sponsored disinformation group

From what I watched and little of the comic read, Huey seems to stem far alt-left on some social and world issues and alt-left on others, he has sort of a complex political plate. But he's also wise and modest enough to restrain his extreme views and rather use them to critique and carefully criticize others.

I wish Uncle Ruckus was at the RNC.

...that "Huey wouldn't support BLM because they're militant" is as fallacious an argument as "educated whites wouldn't support Trump because he's militant"

riley would be more BLM than huey I think

He's retired.

Of course he would.
Yelling like an asshole at innocent white people?
Sounds just like something Riley or Grandad would be into.

Niggas with guns ain't militant forsure

no. im talking about how his personally and character is based on a non-fiction person.

Huey is not like the man he is named after, no.

but not Tom

No, Tom would be at a Bernie Sanders meet and greet.

far-right

Huey is smart though. He's not "educated" in the sense that he's rich or affluent, his character has been consistently shown to be skeptical and distrusting of all forms of authority and supposed "self-impowerment", be they demagogues or militant groups like BLM.

You're comparing a wide broad group with an individual that we know the personality and nuances of.

He's Far-Right and Far-Left on many issues. I think that says a lot about him but isn't easy to put on an easy dichotomy.

No, from the way he reacted to MLK and most left-leaning figures in the show he was pretty clearly alt-right.

You'd have to be some kind of biased faggot looking for exactly the things they want to come to the conclusion anything Huey believes is liberal.

>Bernie Sanders
Hell, no. He'd be with Hillary all the way.

There was a whole storyline about him getting kicked out of the house by Sarah because he threw a shit-fit about her voting third-party instead of Democrat.

what are some examples of him being far-right?

Well, he is a cuck.

His wife fucked Obama and Stinkmeaner (he was possessed, but still a cuck.)

I think you're literally retarded.

Watch the MLK episode "Return of the King" with how he reacts with pretty much disfavor once he learns what MLK is really like. It's interesting seeing when his views contradict the strange showings of the series sometimes.

Also he's gone against left-leaning people plenty of times, I don't know if it's always because of his views but it shows that he distrusts fascism even in a left-leaning form.

Did none of you fuckers watch the show?
Just see the episode where he ends up in the gas station hold up and they end up convincing a cop an unarmed minority has a gun

Here's what Huey said in "The Real"
>I'm the founder of 23 different radical leftist organizations

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTxDg5pbOo

I wish McGruder was still on Boondocks, I think the episodes would be pretty interesting with everything that's happened lately.

Horse-show theory.
Huey is far-far. He's so radical that he sorta warps the political spectrum and can be considered on the far ends of both sides, which look functionally identical.

His general distrust of government is pretty far-right.

yeah. everthing from season 1 - 3 was alright

but season 4 is just...bad without Aaron

>Watch the MLK episode "Return of the King" with how he reacts with pretty much disfavor once he learns what MLK is really like. It's interesting seeing when his views contradict the strange showings of the series sometimes.

What are you even talking about? He supports him all the way through even though everyone else shits on King. Plus the fact that the whole episode is imagined makes your "don't meet your hero" not make any sense.

And just because he disagrees with left-leaning people doesn't mean he's right wing.

far-right tends to be more authoritarian if not outright fascism

>Tom's love life with Sarah ranges from disinterested, dog housed and cucked
I don't know why it bothers me but it really does.

I think Huey was right and Tom should follow statistics and get a divorce, even if it's just for laughs there's just something wrong with Sarah. Maybe he should see if Mrs.McPhearson is looking for a little side action, you know what I'm talking about? Talkin' 'bout that pro bono boner

ITT: We project ourselves onto huey

Strong anti.

BLM has no centralized direction or leadership. Its a hashtag given physical form where people with their own agendas can invade. Its hard to support something so amorphous, but in general Huey wouldnt fuck with hashtags.

That said, he could certainly identify with certain BLM sects and probably form his own splinter group.

>far-right tends to be more authoritarian if not outright fascism
Militia Movement and sovereign citizens are usually defined as far-right. Both are known for their overall desire to have the government stay out of their affairs.

Like that other hashtag that we can't name unless we want to be dogpiled and banned?

>Thinks BLM is militant
You're not very good with definitions

Daily reminder Huey is wrong

Exactly. And it's really disappointing that I've seen a lot of people from that hashtag not applying that logic to BLM.

Milo Yanniopolous would have been such a great character on this show

I'd say that he'd be all for the cause, but would soon come to be disappointed and frustrated with the behavior and attitudes of the other people participating.

Huey would initially take up the BML cause in it's original intended form, outraged at specific cases of blatant injustice and the racist rhetoric on the internet and on Fox news, and desparing that no one is taking him seriously. Riley would be an indiferent jackass until the black racists start getting vocal in the movement, then just as Huey is becoming disillusioned with BLM's newfound status as an actual organization, Riley will be going full on causnik with the'Kill All Cops' bullshit that is arising around the BLM tag at this point.

Where All Lives Matter started as something whites were saying to shut down BLM folks, often times with racial over tones, it is now becoming the hue and cry of people who just want all police violence to be addressed by a more inclusive movement, and who are outraged that the media is only reporting on the black victims. Huey will end up siding with them after realizing police brutality is wide spread and effects all races, going against Riley who goes full Black Separatist.

He'd just parrot the far right support our cops folks who accuse all the victims of being criminals and who try to justify unarmed civilians being beaten and slaughtered. He'll be just as ignorant of the fact that this shit is happening to whites and other minorities as the BLM folks are.

Maybe once he finds out it's happening to whites, too, he'll join the All Lives Matter side much to Huey's chagrin.

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Sup Forums! This place has more milf threads on average than any other board, including /gif/.

Neither. He'd see that it wouldn't matter what happens because the system is never going to change.

Actually there are some organizers trying to make it a real group, and one of their leaders already got busted for CP or something... lol

Yeah, the tag started out as merely a show of solidarity with victims' families and communities in a few cases where there's real severe racial disparity present in the policing and legal system. But then Black Sepratists and black racists started appropriating it. There are still some peaceful, well intentioned protest groups under the BLM banner who don't hate cops or white people, but they don't get as much coverage as extremists advocating a race war and assholes blocking interstate highways and bridges. The ones who are reasonable and just want reform should really abandon the BLM tag and banners, and make their cause more focused on policy changes that are needed to fix the underlying problems.

>He'd just parrot the far right support our cops folks who accuse all the victims of being criminals and who try to justify unarmed civilians being beaten and slaughtered. He'll be just as ignorant of the fact that this shit is happening to whites and other minorities as the BLM folks are.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs

cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/07/485066807/police-stop-ends-in-black-mans-death-aftermath-is-livestreamed-online-video

"The Block is Hot" was way too real

HE IS LITERALLY A DOMESTIC TERRORIST

WTF, that has been a plot point MANY times. Stop trying to morph Huey to match your shitty ideals

You know what, he might actually, just to make both sides do mental gymnastics to comprehend his presence. He'd be taken serious until somebody (likely Huey) exposes how flippant and polarizing he is on issues and that he's playing all sides like chumps for his own profit.

>and one of their leaders already got busted for CP or something
Mad Thad?!

>Huey would side with ALM
Are you fucking retarded???

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=1DlX0DODso4

>Actually there are some organizers trying to make it a real group, and one of their leaders already got busted for CP or something... lol

Yeah but the thing is those groups are only accountable for themselves. Not every single person who uses the slogan.

>There are still some peaceful, well intentioned protest groups under the BLM banner who don't hate cops or white people, but they don't get as much coverage as extremists advocating a race war and assholes blocking interstate highways and bridges.

Of course. The media coverage is totally skewed because people minding their own business and giving away free breakfasts and school supplies doesn't get a ton of clicks but some random people saying "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon" does.

>The ones who are reasonable and just want reform should really abandon the BLM tag and banners, and make their cause more focused on policy changes that are needed to fix the underlying problems.

I agree. Formal advocacy groups with clearly defined agendas and a process for accountability of its members has always been the way to go.

Huey is a second level contrarian. So he would probably dislike BLM.

Huey literally dreams of making the white people go crazy and have blacks get up in arms in open protest and rebellion.

>HE IS LITERALLY A DOMESTIC TERRORIST
Hold up, now. He's retired.

nah. he's not that extreme when it comes to other races. he rather have justice than injustice.

Huey is self proclaimed far left.

The entire point and impression of that first episode is Riley and Huey are suspicious and adapting to the suburb. At the beginning Huey has sights on Ed Wuncler and argues that he won't eat with the enemy and at the gathering attempts to incite a riot, but at end Huey is unamused by Riley's gun touting theatrics and feels remorseful at the thought of separating Robert from a life of earned comfort simply due to his personal beliefs.

So yeah that doesn't really work as a point against him since as I said in the subsequent episodes Huey's actual opinions instead of his initial paranoid behavior are illustrated with Nigga Moment and the R.Kelly case and so on.

I should also add Huey is one of the few Freemans who actively advises simply calling the cops to do their job even if he has strong opinions on how the job gets done.

When Ed and Rummy stole Dorothy he advised Riley to get over the Stop Snitching nonsense and just do the sensible thing instead of worrying about street cred.

He also recognized Luna was a tragic figure, but she was still a danger to his family and he told Robert to let the authorities take her away before the danger became real.
Maybe if they had listened to him she wouldn't have blown herself up.
Goddamn shame.

To Huey, Blacks are oppressed by 2 figures: Themselves, and the government/society. They oppress themselves by not organizing and rising up (MLK episode, R. Kelly episode, Stinkmeaner episode, Barack Obama election episode), and the government/society/media is an active part in keeping blacks down (hunger strike/booty warrior/the block is hot/ too many to list).

BLM isn't anti-other races. Huey is not anti-other races. They are both Pro-Black. Huey wanted white people to go crazy because they are purposefully ignorant in his eyes.

I like you, user.

Yeah Huey is a pretty well researched kid. He wouldnt be Pro-BLM because ideologically it is the equivalent to a white hate group.

Thanks

To quote Huey himself: "Eh."

>So yeah that doesn't really work as a point against him since as I said in the subsequent episodes Huey's actual opinions instead of his initial paranoid behavior are illustrated with Nigga Moment and the R.Kelly case and so on.

That didn't prove your point all. Huey being unamused by Riley and feeling bad about Robert doesn't detract from how he feels about society.

>People say they matter
>That means they are equal to the people who say they don't
Behold the genius everyone

oooohhh

>ideologically it is the equivalent to a white hate group.

Maybe only temporarily until they inevitably get taken back over by the racists.

You know there was actually a protest where BLM and ALM marched together. And quite a few of the ALM were Black and not all BLM are Black, in fact some of the radical protests featured a lot of whites.

Get woke, nigga.

Huey acknowledges that there are stupid black people. He criticizes things like the BET, blind support for black celebrities that clearly commit crimes or other embarrassing acts that aren't deserving of respect.

Politically, he's kind of all over the map. He describes himself as a leftist but is very much anti-government which leftists are traditionally very much pro-government.

mr. trump please, this is your campaign organizer, i've been trying to get you off Sup Forums for three hours now, you need to sit down with mr. pence and hash out your economic agenda

He clearly wants extremely small local governments, or Anarchy if you will.

As someone who spent GG not being a faggot, who is this person and why does everyone want to suck his cock?

he's a gay brietbart whatever, constantly says retarded things, alt-right fringe loves him

ALM was started by racists. Before you say "So was BLM", consider the following. BLM was started in responds to prolific black murders by police officers. The idea was (is) Hey, BLM too. ALM started in response to this, saying BLM is selfish and that they should consider saying lives matter, which is like calling breast cancer walks selfish for not being all cancer walks.

Huey, the pro-Black, Public Enemy and Che Guevara fan, would not stand with ALM.

Truth.

He's anti-establishment, not anti-government. As in, he hates THIS government, but not the idea of governments themselves. Thats why he is firmly far-left. He wants a revolution

But would Huey be ignorant enough to not realize that Blacks kill each other at far higher rates than cops kill blacks, and cops are killing all sorts of people, the media is only focusing on blacks because the racially charged narrative generates ratings as well as a vicious cycle of people believing the media and acting out, giving them more outrageous shit to politicize for profit.

Per capita Native Americans are actually getting killed by cops at the highest rate, for example, if the BLM folks want to claim it's about averages. If they want to claim it's about raw numbers, more Whites are getting killed.

>But wouldn't Huey agree with boilerplate Right-wing talking points about race.
No, he wouldn't. He'd call your cracker ass stupid.

>blacks claim that their lives matter
>they're constantly killing each other over petty shit

The black on black violence thing is a silly argument since in most cities the black population is all bunched together, so naturally they tend to be more violent to each other. Just like whites hurt and kill whites more often.

>He describes himself as a leftist but is very much anti-government which leftists are traditionally very much pro-government.

>leftists are traditionally very much pro-government.

Wut? Which governments are you talking about?

BLM started after the justified shooting of Michael Brown and their entire slogan was and still is "Hands up, don't shoot." which never happened in the case of Michael Brown.

Yeah, crime is a real problem in a lot of low-income communities, it's almost as if... the BLM movement were a reaction to not just police violence, but also the plight of the black community in the modern city.

see my initial post
where I clearly already addressed that.

And you obviously don't know jack shit about police violence. I was following this shit long before the BLM shit started. Where's the outrage about the black campus cop who murdered execution style a naked un-armed white hazing victim, for example? It's not racist to say cops aren't all white and victims aren't all black, and from a purely practical stand point, you'll get a lot farther by saying 'This victim could be anyone, including you' than saying 'this is a black problem in black neighborhoods'. Stop being an idealist and start looking for how we can get RESULTS.

Riled up GG by echoing what Sup Forums and Sup Forums wanted to say, even though he said grown-men playing video games were disgusting, not to mention he said trolls should have the Internet stripped from them like alcoholics and alcohol not two weeks before GG began. Nowadays he's the alt-right's favorite gay, and like to think he's a regent of the Trump-ire even despite how quick he did a 180° in the beginning.

And I bet most of those times were a nigga moment.

>Blacks kill each other at far higher rates than cops kill blacks
So do all races

I agree that police brutality is more than just a problem for black people, but 99% of the time people don't bring this up to further a discussion of how to fix the issue for all people. Instead, it's so they can go "So there! Now shut up, black people!" without actually addressing the problem.

It's not a talking point, though, it's the fucking reality. This is why some blacks never get out of the ghetto, this shit you're doing right here.

>Blacks kill each other at far higher rates than cops kill blacks
Huey would be smart enough to not think just because there are criminals being criminals, that that means cops should be able to go freely killing people. Rewatch the booty warrior episode. Despite people being criminals, Huey doesn't support those in power abusing them. Come on man, Huey is Pro-Black. Nothing you say will change that

>and cops are killing all sorts of people, the media is only focusing on blacks because the racially charged narrative generates ratings as well as a vicious cycle of people believing the media and acting out, giving them more outrageous shit to politicize for profit.
Huey would point this out...right after pointing out the media is also responsible for the exploitation of blacks for news stories more than any other race. This would not sway his opinion.

>
Per capita Native Americans are actually getting killed by cops at the highest rate, for example, if the BLM folks want to claim it's about averages. If they want to claim it's about raw numbers, more Whites are getting killed.
Don't pretend you care about native americans now