They finally made it. They passed a law for a death penaltiy on terrorists which will only be applicable on Arabs...

They finally made it. They passed a law for a death penaltiy on terrorists which will only be applicable on Arabs. I can't wait to see this annoying bitch getting electrocuted:
youtu.be/JAnJtrgBpA8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallywood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

This is way over your league, Fritz.

bad

she's our generation's rosa parks

This thread was shit yesterday too, OP.

This

god damn
*settles ethnostate on already significantly inherited land*
motherfucking
*blows up building of country which gave you country*
cowardly
*sends random missiles into slums*
terrorists

Well, except...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallywood

Yes everything is fraud when it’s a Palestinian but you’re a dirty anti Semite if you doubt anything an Israeli is.

I am not saying that.
I just don't like your culture.

מה? חשבתי זה רק עבר בקריאה ראשונית

They’re both wrong, taking sides in this is naive. What should really happen is a unification of the two states.

what a disgusting comment desu

They use Terrorism and therefore a coexistence is off the table.
Why should Israel forgive?

two state solution is a pipe dream, as long as the hamas exists no way they get a state

You should not give them a state anyway.
The damage is already done. The solution is 100% dominance.

>forces themselves onto a country
>conquers the rest of that country
>takes all their land with any resources
>invades several of their neighbours for funzies
>Stop using violence guys it's not necessary

Woah every Pali is terrorist Xd
Fuck off back to Iran.

Using terrorism is the line.
Now I guess you can suck it, dunno.

matate

Source on that law?
There's no way a country could get away with passing a law that is only applicable to a certain race, and get away without being denounced by the UNGA

no one speaks this shit, stop using it here, Joshua.

Because they’re demilitarized

המפרסם המקורי כן, תקפוץ לי אמריקקי

I swear this is just Israeli wingdings and they use it to fuck with foreigners. There is no way that is a real alphabet.

So I've recently come to the conclub ion that a two state solution is indeed probably impossible at present. Since both states lay claim to many of the same areas, wouldn't it be better to just have one country called Palestine-Israel, or vice versa?
>"but those savages would rape us with their horrible religion", both sides wail in horror
Easy, just make the state 100% secular, make religious discrimination totally verboten. Within 10 years most people would learn to deal with it, and those who wouldn't would just be religious nut jobs who could just go to the US/ Saudi if they're so worried about their fellow citizens worshiping the wrong skydaddy

Terrorism is an anglo meme, it's only purpose is to dodge the moral rule that you should negotiate peace and not exterminate your enemy.

You'd think no one would get away with letting half a million of it citizens start colonising occupied land either, yet here we are. I guess sometimes you just need raum for your lebens

Dude, shut up. Swedes have been assassinated for saying less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

I'm a Pali and I don't mind this. I guess it's the only good solution to end this shitty conflict. I know some Palestinians in the West bank that don't mind it.

But in terms of ethinicity Israel is Arab as well.
Sorry to inform you that.

Jews and Arabs have the same common ancestor, don't delude yourself.

why does israel exist?

where does one draw the line between fighting occupation and terrorism anyway

קנגרו מפגר

I hope they kill that annoying honkey whore. Annoyign fucking subhuman walking around like that in my BLACK Israel
I want to set her hair on fire

I mean once all the other options are assessed and discarded, it seems to be the only sensible one left. Plus it'd be politically way harder to resist the unification of a country/ the acceptance of people living in controlled territories as citizens, compared to the division of the region on ethnic/ religious lines. I don't think that the following series of words has ever been arrayed in the order they're about to be, but Bosnia could be an example of where this has worked fairly well.

Vaskaromgöra, raketbomba Uppsala?

The uk ruled Palestine as a mandate and decided to relocate the Jews there to have their own country. They also made the land plans for both of them. Uk is using its power once again to fuck over everyone and then push the blame on USA

A lot of the current conflicts we have is thanks to The British Empire

Can't wait when new austrians outbred you and install sharia.

Sweetie, the guy is an Iranian despora

>All this yuropoor feels good bs
Israel has backing of US who can veto any UN decision.
Palestine has jack shit.
Israel holds all cards in their "negotiations"

To be fair, i have to give it to Israel that they are some real resilient motherfuckers, i mean Arabs hate the, Whites hate them, Orthodox Jews hate them, constantly in war yet they keep on going
Nothing but respect, the arabs outnumber Israel like 20:1 but they lose every single military encounter with Israel

I watched Foreigner recently
Why are Irish such evil terrorists? Literally worse than muslims.

It’s true. Uk is also involved in the Egypt-Ethiopia conflict. Pushing the blame on the USA is a classics move by Britain to take moral high ground, and the worst thing is gullible Arabs swallow it up and believe USA is their worst enemy.

Because Arabs are retarded at modern war. Jews that came from the West learned how to use Western waepanry and tactics while Arabs attacked with no strategy and with shitty soviet waepanry.

I guess being discriminated, Invaded, and genecided by the British makes you lose all your morals

>shitty soviet waepanry
Wow rude, my ancestors killed nazies with that you know.

Well yeah, I'm not saying that this is something that will happen shortly, or ever. But it is certainly closer to what both parties in the negotiations want than a two state solution.
>All this yuropoor feels good bs
See Ivan, this is why you'll never not be a shithole. Acknowledging realpolitik =/= not seeing ways to improve things

I think it has more to with the ''allahu akbar lets run across this straight field in open fire without bodyarmor and shoot wildly'' strategy than it has soviet guns.
Soviet weaponry was actually pretty decent

>samson option

Was. It was pretty decent.

A lot of the weapons you sold to Arabs usually breaks and get jamed

You literally scamed us. Give back the money pls

*Samsung option

israelis were/are funded, trained, and supported by the developed world though. Arabs aren't some unified entity either. It's hardly as you depict it.

I think we have no refund policy

Considering the only major gun manufacturers in the world nowadays are Belgium, Germany, and the United States and arabs hate the west you don't have much of an option do you?
Care to show me an arab manufactured gun?

>usually breaks and get jamed
Hardly the weapons' fault, more like the user not maintaining and operating them correctly.

United States have been finding the Egyptian army for years now. Arabs don’t really hate the west, that’s just meme propaganda.

>Be Middle-Eastern
>Enjoy land that was taken from Arabs under British rule due to Sykes-Picot agreement
>Brits suddenly decide mass immigration of your people will lead to a long conflict
>Form terrorist group and annoy the Brits during & after war
>Still continue to harass them so that you can be recognized as state
>Brush off Palestinian worries by going "muh Holocaust" even though you were there safe long before Hitler came into power
>"We wuz the oppressed and shit"

uhhh, errrm, soviet weaponry is the goat (heheh), sweatie
it's just that not all araps know how to use it properly.
t. hezb

Kys Reddit

He’s right though. State unification is the only logical solution at the moment.

>le om man inte tycker att allt är mörkt, hemskt och suger så är man reddit
Nej du kan kys, ingen skulle sakna dig, och du skulle slippa vara så jävla miserabel, värt!

>They passed a law for a death penaltiy on terrorists which will only be applicable on Arabs

Why do you keep lying? Israel is too pussy for the death penalty.

> death penaltiy on terrorists which will only be applicable on Arabs
BASED KIKES!

He is lying. Very typical.

why do you filthy black j*wniggers hate the WHITE nation of Palestine?

this

is that the girl who slapped a soldier?
she gets the death penalty for that?

>is that the girl who slapped a soldier?
As part of an ongoing Pallywood campaign, yes.

>she gets the death penalty for that?
Nothing of value would be lost.

>woah. I illegitimately take this land and LARPing as jew and expect no consequences

Tamimi is pretty hot tho, I'd let her slap me any time.
will probably jack off to the picture of her hanging corpse, to.

wow arabs are the only white people in israel

first off, who is this?
secondly, why dont you go and ship all the palestinians off to someplace else into some kind of premade city area for them to bomb to their hearts content?
thirdly is there any good MTG scene in israel?
finally. what is your favorite kinds of food

Chink propaganda
also Karelia is Finland

we're the ones with morals though

I wish EU had a law like that.

>still meming Sykes Picot, which was never even enacted

I'm so sick of this. At least blame treaties that actually happened.

If a one state solution was implemented, Israel would turn in to an arab majority state within a couple of decades because of way higher birth rates among arab israelis/palestinians.

Syria and Qatar are the only Arab countries which oppose Israel, all of the other Arab countries are Israel’s allies, especially Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt.

Israeli Jews have a higher fertility rate than Israeli Arabs though

this post reads like the lyrics to a Totalitär song

True, British have non

Also an extreme settler culture no different then the ones seen in other parts of the world

Oh, those jews...

>a unification of the two states.

But Israel would be the one that holds the keys so to speak.

all an*Los are soulless beasts

> occupation
It's called diversity, you bigot. Those massive waves of Germans, Poles and Belorusians were only meant to make Middle East more vibrant, which was stagnant without enrichment.

It's sad the Germans werem't good enough to kill all the jews. I hope they finish the job next time.

Oi vey

Some of the most vocal Israeli people, and probably a rather sizable portion, want religious states.

Speaking of which, as Gaza strip have more violent movement and resident and close to Egypt, why don't Israel simply give Gaza to Egypt and let Egypt handle ot themselves? That seems to soove lots of problems

massive uprising of the civilian population and targeting military - fighting occupation
killing civilians and border guards because muh allah muh push joos to the sea - terrorism

>Whites hate them

amerimutts are literally their personal army what are you talking about

>Hez

Does the ayatollah give you free halal tendies as payment?

So is Israel a terrorist state when they attack civilians?

>What should really happen is a unification of the two states.
I agree. unification of Gaza with Egypt, and unification of the West Bank with Jordan.

The mad men

>Executing teenage girl for retarded publicity stunt
wtf is wrong is with (((them)))?