Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture...

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.
Poland is the shittiest country all over Europe, polish """"""""people"""""""" have fucking funny idiotic square faces and their retarded pshe-pshe language make every normal man laugh. We hate you more than niggers and niggers are the scum of the earth.

It's a shithole filled with violent creepy subhuman looking """""""people""""""", prostitutes, nazis, high criminality, you can go there and they can make you disappear forever. Poles are unfriendly as it gets, people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis and just like any other shithole they are nationalistic because of their inferiority complex.

Fucking subhuman Polish monkeys. I can't wait for Russia to nuke you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2sedTLIRWU
youtube.com/watch?v=DVGdWUu58nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is tis booze shop i need mor drink

rook same

Poland is eastern germany on meth.

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.
Russia is the shittiest country all over Europe, russian """"""""people"""""""" have fucking funny idiotic square faces and their retarded ghe-ghe language make every normal man laugh. We hate you more than niggers and niggers are the scum of the earth.

It's a shithole filled with violent creepy subhuman looking """""""people""""""", prostitutes, nazis, high criminality, you can go there and they can make you disappear forever. Russians are unfriendly as it gets, people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis and just like any other shithole they are nationalistic because of their inferiority complex.

Fucking subhuman Russian monkeys. I can't wait for N. Korea to nuke you.

Would you french kiss that man?

t. churka

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, Jew-run economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.
Sweden is the shittiest country all over Europe, polish """"""""people"""""""" have fucking funny idiotic Jew faces and their retarded sje-sje language make every normal man laugh. I hate them more than niggers and niggers are the scum of the earth.

It's a shithole filled with pacified creepy subhuman looking """""""people""""""", prostitutes, leftists, arabs, niggers, somalis, high criminality, you can go there and the wogs can make you disappear forever. Swedes are unfriendly as it gets, people get attacked and raped by the muzzies on a daily basis and just like any other EU shithole they are globalist because of their inferiority complex.

Fucking subhuman garbage. I can't wait for Russia to nuke this """country""".

Lukasz you are free to leave.

This

Poles are way worse than niggers, it's like a breed of slightly smarter niggers but not by much. They have abused every aspect of anything imaginable and still come out as victims in every situation. They are like Jews (and many of them partially racially are), trying to play the victim card for something they've never even experienced and at the same time they act as niggers, based purely on impulsiveness and finishing every sentence with a word "kurwa". The word "kurwa" is like their way of putting an apostrophe in a sentence. While some Russians may be subhuman and on the same level as chavs, our women don't use their derogatory expressions in public no matter what, only in very rare occasions. While on the other hand, almost every single child, grown up and elder in Poland will finish their sentences with the word "kurwa" as if it was a comma to help them finish their sentences.

Poland should be nuked for every square inch they own.

We have nothing in common with them except some minor language similarities.

Damn

>trying to play the victim card for something they've never even experienced
This sound like anyone of Sup Forums's "wh*te" resident population.

That's a very clean toilet. Are you applying for a job?

Yes Henlo my name is Oskar Lukasz Kalinsky I am here do clean doilet :DDD

typical russkie butthurt

>Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.
You know this applies to Russia too right? Even more so than to Poland.

Why didn't you guys finish the job?

KEK

WE WUZ

WE WUZ HUSSARS N SHIET MY MAN

The Poland ball looks so brutish. You can hear the hoarse grunt coming from him. Did a proper laugh I did.

>Jews are a race
Jews are not a race

Polish diaspora needs to fuck off to their corrupt proto-facist shithole. You don't deserve our great countries you don't integreate anyway so why not fuck off already??

t. ROMAnian

then why is there such thing as a jew fro

>ywn be a pole

Feels good man

>people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity
Fucking hypocrite

polskie dziewczyny są najpiękniejsze!

>jews are not a race

how does Seminem fit into all this

eh, it's Sup Forums
MORE HATE I WANT MOAR NOT ENOUGH HIT ME HARDER

Your flags are the biggest offender of this

Why did a man take this picture,
why did he want to shoot this?

Put the flag on the toilet.
Perhaps, the man who took this picture would have took out the national flag that was dirty with the water of the toilet, after taking the picture.
And he threw into that flag into the garbage bag.
The purchase cost of the flag has been wasted.

What was it that was up there.
And what did this picture inspire him?
And so that what was he got?

>then why is there such thing as a jew fro
Sect and religion. Jews aren't even semitic because they often marry outside of the sect and convert. Ashkenazis Jews are are an admixture of south Europeans, slavs and central Europans. They always migrated inside of Europe back and forth and have married to the local population.

The label of "Jews as a race" came with the Nazis and Zionists, eg Sup Forums propaganda.

The Jew is neither a nationality nor a race but rather a sect based on conspiracy because you can be a Jew even as an atheist. If you see someone labeling Jews as a race, he is a poltard or a zionist chabat cuck

Russians don't know what is respect to flag

it also looks so desperately powerless

>влacoвcкaя тpяпкa в пoлoжeннoм eй мecтe
Зaeбиcь.

me on the bottom, who wants to adopt me

Jews have distinct features due to their religion, which is a religion that atheists can be a part of, therefore they aren't a race
ok

Cacaй кoммимpaзь

Toлькo cocнyли гитлepoвcкиe пoдcтилки.

ruskie or turk? it's hard to tell with austrians

Average landscape in my hood

If it's so shit why does someone conquer it every 20-50 years?

OP does bring up good points.

Because it's so easy

greece is shitier thans Russia and Poland

try us 1vs1

you have to go back vatnik

Stop that toxic shitpost, op. What's wrong with you.

What, I just have to shoot in the air and you'll surrender anyway. You don't fight anything you're not garunteed to win too pussy to die for real.

Wania, the only thing you can shoot is krokodil into your veins

Why can' they be friends?
Poles and Russians are very similar people

You really wanna fight someone who is so unafraid of death he's willing to shoot literal zombiefication drugs up his brain? Think twice my dear toilet cleaners. Just you wait until we get you to splinter off from the EU and NATO thankfully you are more than obedient in doing so.

yadda yadda

Literally nothing in common

We're coming my friend and you know what we did last time ;)

If you had to choose, would Poles rather be annexed by Germany or Russia?

Latvia

fuck off with your divide you stupid emu chink

>Why can' they be friends?
>Poles and Russians are very similar people

German?
Why can' they(Germans and Polish) be friends?

>ROMAnia
is a much better country than russia.

Germans and Poles are friends

g*rmans are subhuman apes from snownigger caves

Good thread but still need moar hate

I used to think poland was cool
Then I met asshurt poles on Sup Forums.

hahaha nice banter, friend

Oh, I see. :)
But I've seen Germans and Polish were fight in Sup Forums several times.
They didn't seem friendly.

You're literaly sucking dick for money in Austria saszka, yet somehow you act all high and mighty towards people posting under their native flags. Your level of autism is far beyond reach for even the dumbest posters here and you should consider looking for professional help, I'm dead serious.

you deserve everything you get, you multicultural hellhole

people who post on 4chin are virgin losers with no friends.
They don't represent the average Pole/German

Because we are enemies

but why?

Russia they only deserve the best Cock to fuck them in the ass :)

(They have no choice anyway. We killed off their last president and since then all the ruling parties have been working to get Poland out of EU and NATO)

>coming from a country that calls itself Christ of europe.

Russia should never have left.

we're KARA BOGA of europe

We will be back soon. Give it like 3 years.

Hy дa, a pyccкиe coлдaты, штaбeлями ocтaвшиecя лeжaть в зeмлe нe cocнyли. He cocнyли тoлькo oфицepы, кoмиccapы, пoлитpyки и чeкиcты. Кoммимpaзи, oдним cлoвoм.

Wtf I luv Poland now. Sounds like home.

Good thing it will be soon.

>shitty cinema
What did he mean by that?
youtube.com/watch?v=V2sedTLIRWU

Nationalism is a hell of a drug. It works everytime since the FSB devolped that tactic. It's suck that works too good because it spreads faster than it should but who cares. I speak fluent russian already so I will already have a boost over everyone in the coming russian century.

Józek, is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=DVGdWUu58nA

>very similar people
except for different religion, alphabet and mentality you fucking retard aka the exact same reasons why we hate arabs

east slavs are as alien to us as fucking asians

fuck off

Josef Fritzl, Josef Fritzl, Josef Fritzl
Hop, hop, hop
Nie kochali go rodzice, go rodzice
Hop, hop, hop
Dzieciobójca i gwałciciel, i gwałciciel
Hop, hop, hop
Co zamykał swą piwnicę, swą piwnicę
Hop, hop, hop

>let's cherrypick the bad neighborhoods

I can cherrypick the good ones too you butthurt shitskin

>in the coming russian century.

Russian Empire?
Resurrection of the Soviet Union?

>le commieblocks le everywhere XD

Uhh nationalism existed long before fsb. Also Russia can't be nationalistic, we have too many ethnicities.

Are those new or did they really survive war?

as if I knew the history of some random eastern polish shithole

>Why can' they(Germans and Polish) be friends?
because they hate and reject us