What's more embarrassing, going to the theater by yourself or with your mom?

What's more embarrassing, going to the theater by yourself or with your mom?

strawpoll.me/13366081

going by yourself.

If you go with you mom/parents it's understandable. Maybe it's a routine thing or a way to spend time together since you don't live there/see them much anymore

what's wrong with spending time with your parents?

I go to the movies with my family all the time

there is absolutely nothing embarrassing about going to the theater with your mom

I love my mom and if she wants to see a movie I will go with her any time.

Neither is going alone. What a shitty fucking thread. KYS op

Going to the cinema by yourself is the most comfy thing to do.

Mostly because I don't want my friends talking and reacting next to me when I go to the kinoplex

whats wrong with going to the theater yourself? are you all redneck village boys?

Sometimes I go during the day. At the noon or 1pm showing there aren't many people there. My university would show a film on campus once a week on Thursday nights. I went to see the one where Robin Williams runs for President and I was the only person in that entire auditorium. It was fucking weird and made me feel like a total loser...which I was that year.

You should take your mom to movies every once and a while user. Be a good kid. You shouldn't be embarrassed to do anything by yourself. Caring what other people think is beyond pathetic. You are going to have a tough life if you are always worried about what Chad, Stacy, and Debbie think.

>2017
>Not having your mom give you head in the back of the theater

>back of the theater
Too scared to get caught kiddo?

what the fuck is a Debbie

>being a shit son

It would be embarrassing for me cause my mums and pleb and would insist on going to a shit film.

The girl who dumped him when he called out his mom's name during sex

not giving your mom head in return

she shaved and kept that powsi nice and fresh for you

My mom loves going to the movies so I try to take her every 2-3 weeks when I come home from University.

going to the theater by yourself is patrician

Just watched Transformers 4 with my mom yesterday. Is this supposed to be embarrassing, wut r u an insecure fag?

Going to the movies with your mom is only embarrassing when you're a teenager. Once you become an adult, you don't care anymore.

this guy thinks OP has had sex

i think it depends on the movie

What does that even mean?

>what will people think of me
Nobody cares, you self-centered dweeb. You're not as important as you think.

I rarely see my mom so going to the kinocenter is our thing.

you can almost see that little girl's cunny, degenerate paedo.

Kids who are insecure about being cool find it embarrassing. Everyone grows out of it eventually.

neither should be embarassing
what is embarassing about either situation is having her pay

what are you 14 op?
how is spending time with your parents embarrassing?
kys

only went to theater by myself when I decided to skip class at like 10am
2 times I went and saw something in a completely empty theater. the other was 12 years a slave with a shit load of old white people

why can I see her pantsu

literally this, I hope you grow up someday

That's the wrong attitude. If you brought snacks and soda and popcorn, you treat that auditorium like your own private cinema.

this. what kind of degenerate takes a picture like this? where are her parents?

>mfw I go to theater solo every time and now the the theater crew get visibly upset every time they see me enter
I make sure to not buy any condiments either.