Does your city have a strong cafe and coffee culture?

Does your city have a strong cafe and coffee culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fika_(Sweden)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coffe is shit

There are more coffee shops in Melbourne than there are people.

This is a 100% true fact.

Absolutely, being the biggest university town in Sweden, Uppsala has a bunch of great cafes where you meet your friends for fika*, the greatest swedish cultural institution. There's also a factory that roasts coffe here, but they're pretty shit imo

* en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fika_(Sweden)

yes, in fact one of our cafés was voted to be the world's most beautiful coffee house

That's really cool user, what city are you in? I've always wanted to go to the Netherlands, but never have

You know what? I'm just gonna choose to believe this. Time for a deconstructed soy latte.

are you color blind, Sven? I'm Hungarian, and the café in the picture is in Budapest

I went to a coffee place when my mum came down to visit me and picked this really fancy place in Fitzroy to show off. I asked for just a regular latte and literally got given a glass of boiling water and some milk mixed with coffee.

lol how much did that set you back?

yes it does

$12 and it wasn't even a big cup.

That said I live in Brunswick and depending on where you go you can get fucking amazing coffee for dirt cheap or vegan feminist double organic soy coffee for the price of a Russian bride.

Shit, arr rook same, I blame the fact that I just wokeep up. Post still stands though, Budapest is totally on my to do list, and that's a really neat place. Is it expensive?

I bought some expensive coffee beans and they taste like bitter acidic papery mud. I think its the filer I use, and I overheat the water but idk

Strangely no. Then again, we don't really enjoy public places that much.

Now that I think about it, common laymen term for social anxiety used to be "coffe cup neurosis". Even the term is related to drinking coffee in a public place.

Is Finland actually the promised land for IRL autists?

Hey, the stereotypes don't come out of nothing. In reality, it's hard for real autists. Our verbal communication is sparce and lot's have to be read out of gestures and cultural habits than can be a bit hard to grasp for real autists.

Yes. Happens because of dumb brits and their drinking culture

Oh yes we do. A lot of business workers and students start their day with a morning coffee.

Why are they unable to do that at home?