This movie would have been fifteen minutes long if it was about the 2016 presidential election

This movie would have been fifteen minutes long if it was about the 2016 presidential election

>two party systems

>woah, you mean I'm the deciding vote between Hillary and Trump?
>Looks like it's my job to make America great again!
>credits

"So, Bud, the vote that decides the election is yours. Choose carefully, becau-"
"TRUMP, LOCK HER UP"

No, what's funny is how accurate it represents Trump's campaign.

He completely flip-flopped on every issue, and basically stood against normally what republicans would vote for.

The flick portrays what a joke the whole thing really is.

>and basically stood against normally what republicans would vote for.

Most Republicans are just a bunch of Neocon boomers anyway, who cares

Who won the election? Spoil it for me.

They never tell you!

>Deciding between two white males

What is this the middle ages?

In the sequel he'd lose his healthcare and never get his job back since it was automized and never actually outsourced.

He'd still blame Clinton despite the fact that she lost.

Oh boy here come the triggered Trumplings!

>trumpets literally triggered by NPR tweeting the declaration of independence yesterday

Literally right wing tumblrinas.

>Inb4 "no I'm not"

If you're not memeing then that actually sounds like it could be a cool ending.

It is. It ends with him saying he's made his decision and going to polling place. It's kind of a whatever movie but it has a handful of decent bits. Kelsey and Dennis Hopper were both pretty damn good

Bud's actual opinions (or lack thereof) are misinterpreted by the media, causing the candidates to flip-flop on several positions (the Democrats take a prolife and anti-illegal immigration stand, while the Republicans take a pro-environmental and pro-gay marriage stand). As the film progresses, however, the two candidates are shown to move away from the cynical tactics forced on them by their advisers, and both gain Bud's respect. In the end, he chooses to hold a final debate the day before he is set to recast his ballot. In a written speech, he confesses that he knows little to nothing about politics, or for that matter, life, and decides to ask questions people have sent to him in the mail. The film ends with Bud casting his vote, though for whom he voted is never revealed.

>Reddit is still this mad

I hate this word but the first thing that popped in my head after reading this is 'Kino'. I'm gonna have to watch it eventually.

Yes, yuroland is much better with its 12 varieties of raging leftist parties.

You mean he stood against normal Republican politicians

Republican voters have always wanted a President that would round up brown people and gas them

Shut up egomaniac, he is actually infamous for how much he strives to do every single thing he promised no matter how idiotic, he only flipped because he realized that his old ideas were unelectable which I will admit, and because he became a real Republican not like these dishwater faggots who vote Democratic half the time so we can't get healthcare and tax cuts.

"no I'm not"

>lock her up
when will he lock her up?

when being in bed with intelligency agencies stop giving leverage?

Sounds similar to Burn After Reading in that all the important people are fuckwits that don't know what's going on but act on it anyway, and there's a tonne of miscommunication driving the story forward

Could be good but the political bent makes me think it's a bait film designed to attract a specific audience and not actually make a statement