Thoughts on who should play Carnage?

Thoughts on who should play Carnage?

I say Jim Carrey

how is carnage different from venom?

Venom straddles the line between villain and anti hero. He hates Spider-Man, but g is still capable of doing the right thing. Or at least focusing his murder on bad guys

Carnage is just a nutcase. He was a murderer before the symbiote and that amplified it. I like Jim Carrey for it. He has the right combo of mania and dramatic chops

YOU JUST KNOW

Stronger and more durable essentially. The symbiote that bonds to a strong mind can adapt well. So when it adapts to a serial killer it was amplified

Well to be fair Jim carry did kill his wife, so I guess it would be a perfect choice

The only real choice.

He's darker and edgier and more violent, ready for the 90's.

Walton Goggins

I think Sam Rockwell would be God-tier casting.

Damian Lewis

It'd be great to see him play a pure maniac. He's got the physical presence to be intimidating as well.

this. fuckin wasted in IM 2.
also yes.

Jim Carrey hated his character in Kick Ass 2, he would absolutely despise that role

>mma tell ya sumthin', webslinga

If you don't know, don't answer.

Have you thought about my cock today?

>Jim Carrey hated his character in Kick Ass 2

Who is nothing like Carnage, he was actually playing a hero.

Why did you even post?

Carnage bonded well with Kassidy because he was bleeding when it happened, I think it was because it got into his blood or something.

Daniel
Day
Lewis

Would be a better Eddie Brock.

it is about rage, plus venom was bonded on a cellular level to the old vulture, that's how he become anti-venom

You're thinking of Patton Oswalt.

Tom Hardy is Carnage

Venom is being played by Jake Gyllenhaal, after they drag his body out of the spaceship escape pod

Solid pick.

Both characters are violent psychopaths, which is what he didn't about it.

>After entering Kasady’s body through a small cut, it bonded to his blood (which caused its red coloration)

Sean Willian Scott

Should've included this part.
>The Carnage symbiote was defeated and apparently destroyed with sonic weaponry, but unbeknownst to them the symbiote had in fact, unlike Venom, established a deeper equilibrium with its host.

the only choice

a good choice, just a little obvious

Walton Goggins. Literally perfect casting.

Glenn Howerton

Make him a drunk Irishman

They'll never include a character who's sole purpose is murder in todays MCU.
>b-but all the other villians have murdered
Yes, but Carnage is literally just Crazy serial killer on steroids.

Isn't the whole thing behind Thanos that he wants to kill a fuckton so he'll impress Death? Seems a little worse than Carnage.

It's okay, they'll make him funny and he'll never successfully kill anyone.

They're probably just going to make his end game wide scale domination, and it'll look similar to the Avengers where you don't ever see people die. Can you imagine a a Spiderman movie where he spends the first third seeing Carnages decapitated victims?

They will portray Thanos' plan in a very sterile, non-offensive way and you know it. Carnage on the other hand is extremely grotesque and violent. Can't make it justice without making it straight R.

>Iron Man flies in to stop Carnage
>"Ooh, look at how orange you are."
>Carnage morphs his hand into an axe
>"Now all you need is a little slicing!"

Ah Man, he gets to be Rorschach AND Carnage!

Isn't Sony's current plan to make an R rated Venom movie where he fights Carnage and Spider-Man doesn't show up at all? There was a thread about it a while ago. Could have been fake I guess, I didn't give enough of a shit to check.

Not even a question

Yeah.. You guys are probably right. I doubt they're going to give Thanos' story much of a focus.

Sony isn't MCU though.

Truth be told I doubt even Sony knows what the fuck they're going to do with the franchise after Homecoming, so who knows if they're serious about R-rated Venom stuff. It's a good idea though, I'd totally watch that.

Except he's a manlet

And that's why there would be no Spider-Man.

So is RDJ

>Trusting Sony with planning anything

>implying quippy Carnage is bad
kys, he's one of the few Spidey villains with bants

And he can also create weapons with his hands, like blades and knifes.

Stop this meme.

All Spider Man villains are manlets, except Eddy

>Rhyno
>manlet
I guess it depends though since there are incarnations of him where he is just in a big robosuit

Venom isn't MCU either

It is. They confirmed It last week.

Pascal did.

Then Feige took her in a back room. Who listens to Pascal? She's a fucking moron. They've since clarified, venom, black cat and silver sable are not MCU.

Best by a mile would be if the role is the serial killer Carnage is Jake Gyllenhall's adaption of Nightcrawler, his insanity and motivation would be perfect

He's red.

This is the only superhero movie I'd be willing to watch in the past 10 years of pointedly avoiding them because I loved Carnage and read a lot of Venom/Carnage comic books as a kid.

If they did this i'd drop it.

Emma Stone

Don't forget Alexander Stephens

>Jim Carrey will never play Carnage in a Raimi Spiderflick

will film ever recover?

18+

Carrey is old as fuck now. The picture you posted is not how he looks now.

>ctrl+f "brad dourif"
>zero answers

Too old

Not serial killery enough

I say da dude frm Dexter or da dude who played Rorschach

correct

that's funny considering how flat a character Carnage is

>how is carnage different from venom?

In the same way that Joker is different from Bane

No. Damien needs to be Bond.

Anyone who disagrees obviously hasn't watched Homeland

A reboot of Bond set in the 50's which follow the books with Damien would be PURE KINO

Didn't they make Venom a Pajeet in Homecoming though?

Jim is against violence now apparently. He made some announcement after Jackass 2 about the it.

Isn't he an it now?

This is also a good answer.

Too old.

Already rumored to be Norman Osborn.

How is he still alive?

Wasn't Venom essentially the Punisher version of Spider-Man?

Well, they did make Deadpool, you know...

CGI

Jim or Bale.

>ay yo Pete m'ask u summit

Kino.

Isn't carnage a canon redneck?

>in today's MCU

he's the most obvious troll of all time, so no he's not

He's the Punisher.

Soon.