Joker Nendo

Why's it gotta be like this, Sup Forums?

Deadpool got the better deal

Identity is a consumable commodity. If they don't get a lot of orders they can still make a mint peddling them to the lowest of the low who subscribe to randomized 'I'm such a neeeerd' starter kits. All they have to do is slap a lootcrate exclusive logo on the already existing figures.

Deadpool a cute! Those are surprisingly well designed.

OKASAN'S GONNA FREAK

What the fuck is he holding?

I hate that we've gotten to the point we're selling merchandise and seeing commercial tie-ins before the movies are being made.

PROGRESSIVE AUTO INSURANCE, THE OFFICIAL INSURANCE OF THE GHOSTBUSTERS

I didn't thought I could dislike a non-weeb Nendoroid.

For some reason, I don't hate this.

get out

Harley is cute! CUTE!

Where is our Buster Bunny Nendo?

cute

Hey, OG Harley is my bottom bitch as far as animated characters go, but as far as aesthetics go, the Suicide Squad version is an easy second place.

>Damaged
Gets me every fucking time.

I wanted more western figures from GSC, but not like this..

jesus, fix that smile. looks so creepy

He's the Joker, his smile isn't supposed to be warm and welcoming

That's not cute, user. She's too lewd to be cute.

Rainbow hooker a shit.

Eh, I'll take nendos over more non-poseable, barely recognizable Funkopop garbage.

kek

True, i'll never get why these trashy things got so much success.

They're just previews, and aren't sold yet. If figure manufacturers want to get in on the ground floor for some property they'll start working well before the release date.

Dirt cheap.

But what's the point if they suck?

>mfw best friend and his girlfriend always make a detour to Hot topic or thinkgeek because they want to look and buy new pops
>mfw I look at them and can barely tell Matt Murdock, Bernie Sanders and John Oliver apart

to make? no doubt.
>LCS has them going for 40 bucks
Hell, nowadays I could probably find a whole LEGO set with a given character for that much.

Oh shit, $40? That's weird, I saw Adventure Time Funkopops on sale for like $10 at a book store three years ago, I just assumed they were all priced like that.

They usually are 10, no idea where the user you replied to lives.

jesus wept