'They should be wearing bigger bras':

>Lingerie fitter reveals stars’ REAL bust measurements (and they’re a LOT bigger than you think)
>Victoria Melo, bra fitter and founder of The Bustiest, predicts stars' bra sizes
>The lingerie expert says many celebrities are wearing bras that are too small
>She puts Mad Men star Christina Hendricks at a 32K rather than rumoured 38DD

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4658860/Lingerie-expert-analyses-stars-REAL-bra-sizes.html

/chestlet bullying kino when/

that's a shoop btw

I don't give a rat's fucking ass about their bras, I care about the tits inside of them.

Mommy i wan milky

cup sizes are a meme desu

they should report boob sizes by volume

MILK ME

I NEED to see Elle feeding off of Hendricks in 4k 60fps. wtf hollywood?

>38DD
only a fucking idiot would think those are only DDs

those tits were made for the big black cock...the fact she married some smug white boy is some mistake in nature.

100% legit

>42 years old
Think she'll have a crisis and try to get pregnant this year? She'll have to go on fertility meds.

gross

no, this is gross

is that jay bauman

Just imagine finally retreating to your bedroom after a honest day's work and she's there waiting for you dressed in the finest black leather outfit. She slowly releases the pressure buckles keeping the dress strapped to her and they pop off like a lugs and bolts shooting of a submarine's pressurized walls. After half an hour she's finally complete naked, her baroque pale form perpetually jiggling, even when she's standing perfectly still. And before you know it you spring out of your rocking chair and into her flesh, partially absorbed by it, her skin trying to consume you whole. And for you want that moment to last for eternity as you slowly build up a humping motion penetrating some part of her as she looks down at you with a perfectly serene and happy expression, waiting patiently for you to exhaust yourself so she can tuck you in and kiss you goodnight.

and gravitational pull

Bot surprising. Most women wear the wrong size bra. Which is probably half the reason they complain about their breasts.

Looking forward to seeing her in this.

People are retarded, and think bra sizes end OMG DD

It socially irresponsible for nikki benz to keep saying she has 34 dd in video. Those are at least E.

If you like these titcows then you probably weren't loved enough by your mother. Research suggests that a large breast fetish has a very strong correlation with mommy issues.

why is there such a dearth of celebrity erotica now?

The internet, stupid.

>dat leather
hngg

>Joan didn't breast feed
*long sigh*

wow what an unexpectedly refreshing insight, are you a psychologist?

Is that why I can't stop fucking your moms big fat tits?

this isn't

Does she have any good scenes in Fist Fight beyond this one?

Name of this twink?

>tom_hanks_green_mile_reaction.jpg

It's literally the other way around. You're basically pining for a return to mommy's tits you loved and enjoyed so much.

>that reverse shot

>having that as your high school teacher

If you like donkey dicks you probably weren't loved enough by your father. Research suggests that a large penis fetish has a very strong correlation with daddy issues.

Is it weird that I think she has an unfitting voice for her body?
She seems like she should have a deeper, sliker voice, but she has a really high pitched voice.

what if I have both?

>She seems like she should have a deeper, sliker voice,
She does whenever she wants to. When she played Joan she always had a deeper voice.