Is this true in your country?

Is this true in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.622.1647&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
Only Russian Vanya Erohin and Chechen/Armenian Ramzan/Ashot fuck girls while shy ruslans, borises, vlads, dimas, artyoms and nikitas stay virgin

No, the men also want hot gfs.

fixed

Objectively untrue, but whatever help you sleep at night toastie

This. Alphas get more attention regardless of gender.

fixed

it's a combo of these for men. men would "happily partner up with" a large percentage of women but obviously even the 1s would love a 10

either way, these charts are more representative of something like tinder than how most dating works. i suppose most of us do "settle" if you wanna take it like real far

Yea whatever helps you sleep at night, gal.

wh*toids BTFO

>implying anyone desires an alpha cunt.

>BE, FR, NL, PT
Poor

In reality...

How the fuck do you even read this pos

Really don't get why men blame women for this. Is it not a normal human desire to want the best achievable partner? Surely the problem in all of this is that top 30% of men who cheat and sleep with absolutely everybody, thus depriving other men of relationships.

kinda, if you mean by trying to get as many partners as possible
in reality most people get a fiance if they even try

>an arrow from FR men to ES women indicate desire from FR men to ES women.

why is this so hard for le dutchman?

EStonian?
EESTI!!!!!

>tfw I have an unironically 10/10 brother
>it happened a couple times that a girl I wanted to ask out asked me to introduce her to my brother
>a girl who asked me out once already had sex with my brother before
>finally get a gf I pick myself
>eventually we break up
>first thing she does is text my brother
>find out he also fucked her before we started dating and he has nudes
okay.jpg

I think you should teach your brother some respect

well it's not his fault he's a chad
sucks to be a brother of a chad tho, if he's of about your age

no its not you dumb leprechaun, ppl are not goods, fucking weebtrash

how fucking small is your dating pool jesus christ

pls no bully

what's wrong with it?
Also this Dumb MGTOW niggers, get over it, you were born ugly subhumans

/thread

HISPANO ITALIAN BROTHERHOOD RIGHT THERE.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525

>Men tend to be less selective than women when evaluating and pursuing potential romantic partners.
>The present experiment employed speed-dating procedures to test a novel explanation for this sex difference: The mere act of physically approaching a potential romantic partner (vs. being approached), a behavior that is more characteristic of men than of women, increases one's attraction to that partner.
>Rotators were significantly less selective than were sitters, which meant that the tendency for men to be less selective than women at events where men rotated disappeared at events where women rotated.

to sum it up: women are more pickier than men when men approaches then woman. But when women approaches the man the woman is just as open as the man.

conclusion: a society where women approach men could possibly lead to a more equal society in terms of partner count and loneliness

how hot is your brother?

If he is a 10, then you have to be at least a 7

Are you cute?

What shitty logic. The very act of approaching someone means that you're attracted to them in the first place. The fact that men approach more than women is an indicator that they're inately more attracted to a wider spectrum of women. All this means is that Roasties approach Chads and Chadlets. Big whoop.

you didn't understand what the study said

It's true everywhere.

You're fucking delusional. Most guys will settle for anything with a wet warm hole.

That is absolutely not true you fucking whore

Men are generally much less picky than women though.

This shouldn't come as a surprise because a woman might be stuck with a man's child for nine months and possibly not even survive childbirth, so they NEED to be much more picky.
Certainly, modern contraceptive means have somewhat taken care of this issue, but behavioural patterns that developed though evolution cannot really be unlearned too easily.

Reality:
>women have far higher standards than men, since their egg is of higher value.
>men naturally see themselves as utilities, women don't
>the male has to secure his paternity, a female only has to get pregnant, this creates a fundamentally different approach to sexual competition
There is no one to "blame". Far less men will breed than women and there is nothing short of a fundamentally divergent evolutionary path and different species which will ever alter these behaviours. Trust, loyalty, honour, self sacrifice, etc. are behavioural traits which are more abstract and 'fixed' within males, whereas such traits are reflexive and dynamic within females, since this has favoured how we have been breeding.
The main problem is that males project these traits onto females despite the fact that the male and female approach such things in fundamentally different ways, which causes confusion, fighting, etc. It shouldn't be surprising that for most of our history the concept of marriage has been based around family business, politics, etc. things which are abstractions from the modern ideals surrounding relationships.

The sooner people start to understand how men and women actually view the world from a basic level, the sooner men will drop 3DPD altogether and find their own sexual satisfaction in more ideally appealing and more directly physic methods, and start addressing the real problem which is finding methods of appeasing the basic need to feel useful. Women have essentially solved large parts their own version of these problems and it is about time men do the same.

It's not that I don't understand. I understand that the participants were basically compelled to approach the sitters due to the speed dating process. I simply reject the very premise. I don't take psychology seriously. I consider it a meme pseudo-science. The difference between me and those fuckers is that when I spew my crackpot theories with no emperical basis on a mongolian tap-dancing site I don't get government funding to do so. If you're feeling particularly generous and you feel like you have some time post the methodology they used to come to this conclusion (I can't access the full pdf file).

not sure i understand what you mean but here you go
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.622.1647&rep=rep1&type=pdf

tell me if you find something wrong with it

Finno-Ugric master race