dad is a millionaire

watching pic related and eating popcorn later

reeeEEEEEEEEEEeee

Mujahideen

me and the boys

there's no "sha" in Worcestershire

>Worcestershire

wusta

Is that an F-14 Tomcat? Whatever it is, it's aesthetic as fuck. Would take a Maverick to the balls from that thing any day of the week.

Name one place that ends with -shire that isn't posh
Pro tip you can't

'tis possible that God is merely the whom'st and not the how'st

the shire

'Airline poo' falls on India village causing confusion
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-42772918

IF ONLY I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>10-12kg
big poo

Remember Tora Bora, when they said there was this huge mountain fortress built into the massive tunnel systems there?
then they actually got to the place and found it was jack shit there but a cave or two with a camp stove and some rusted out guns and the entire story was nothing but crap?

>meme quality dimensions

Yorkshire

this except the signs are in english

lancashire

simply do not care for the middle east in any way shape or form

Wish I could go back in time and just kiss her on that first date like I shouldve

Its an F-14D. And they could not fire Mavericks.

Kek, this is ur brain on Cawadoody

Ur average Yankee Grunt probably signed up to Infantry fully believing this shit

nonce

Well that's me told.

11B's are generally braindead, so yeah, they would.

And Marines are even worse.

ah yes more generic girl posts

smoething someting 1itis

just made myself a sandwich

well, two sandwiches but whatever

toilberg is lashing random wageys with his whip again

>LISTEN UP
>RIGHT NOW JOHNNY GOAT HERDER IS PLANNING ANOTHER 9/11
>THIS TIME IT COULD BE YOUR MOM

convict bastard

lads..

youtube.com/watch?v=_rAS0gSu9ww

the yank view

Does that Coca Cola billboard say Meme Quality?

oi nah get fucked hey

I think it does
>meme qualite
>it would be extremely delicious
>for you

Can just imagine them storming the place thinking fuck yeah finally some action, and there's fuck all there

grunts in every army are stupid, thats why they're fucking grunts. Anyone with half a brain doesn't become a rifleman private

alri walt

wish women would only have sex with you if you paid them a certain amount of money
none of this "attraction" bullshit

that cul de sac is so wide you're basically encouraging drag racing right outside your house. well done thicko

Chair force is the patrician choice. I have no idea why anyone would join any other branch, other than family tradition or low self-esteem.

The guys storming was SOF and generally knows what they do, and have good intel.

They wouldnt trust grunts with that, they dont even trust their grunts around the president.

nah if I was going to join the army I'd try be an infantry officer. I'd actually want to see some action

>THIS TIME IT COULD EVEN BE THE COCA COLA TOWERS JOHNNY

youtube.com/watch?v=7SWD-hcPNaw
and people think Hezbollah and the PLO are the good guys

Navy has always seemed like the best branch imo
more tradition and discipline than the air force, but more educated and respected than the Army

>nah if I was going to join the army I'd try be an infantry officer. I'd actually want to see some action

>or low self-esteem.
I had the scores on my pre-test to be a big brain in the chair force but decided at the time to join the coast guard. Would have made big bucks like the merchant marine Brit that posts here. The Coast Guard's training is more lucrative outside in the private sphere lad.

hate the smell of seawater

bender

and more bumming

Fancy a swim?
Imagine dipping your manhood in there.

liveleak.com/view?i=166_1516572235

You just want the gay sex, we know it. Air Force is the way to go.

why bother join the army if you just want to work at a desk? The civil service is better for that

*casts a spell*

Just bought some Condom's lads, proper undercover operation that was

LADS the bomb is planted. Ate 8 bowls of bean packed chili yesterday and my tummy is rumbling this morning. Going to stand in the university center elevator and let out the largest fart ever constructed. 72 VIRGINS AWAIT

Lol how ancient is Ireland where "civil service" is an accurate descriptor of any field as if it were imperial russia in a russian novel. Most civil servants are police officers and desk jockey runts I'm sure.

Infantry officer is a desk job.

air force seems so dull in comparison, especially since the likelihood of being a pilot is very low.
its the soyboy branch for the most part
Army is good but suffers from lack of good candidates and decline in traditions in many areas.
Navy is the patrician branch with the most honour, especially as an Anglo where navy/marines were first and foremost.

>Infantry officer is a desk job.

dumb phoneposter

FOLLOWING THE HERD
DOWN TO GREECE

civil service = government department job

>blur

deano

It is. Three of my mates are Infantry officers. If you want to see action, stay as a soldier.

>he doesn't buy his condoms in discreet bags of 100 online

u wot

Too afraid to buy em in person are ya?

Went on 14 dates with a girl without kissing her before she gave up on me

Going to fill the elevator with absolutely horrid gas that cometh from my anus.

never heard a song
not one
let's keep it that way

lads:

South Korean, Japanese or Hong Kong crime films?

imagine being such a runt that you're scared of buying condoms

>he doesn't use the condom dispenser machine at the local paki shop

state

in peacetime I imagine the army would be dull as hell
Navy at least has something to do all the time and gets to sail around

hong kong

>he uses condoms

Pathetic

the civil service means working for the government

Idiot

>The Coast Guard's training is more lucrative outside in the private sphere lad.
That's a very good point. My little bro attempted to join the navy because our family has always been into undersea operations, and has made a LOT of money from it, from what I can tell.

The little sod threw a shitfit and walked out when he was expected to make his bed three times in a row. He did go on to be a decent welder, and then an undersea welder though. I moved into a house he'd vacated after living there for a while (his gf lived there anyway, while he was working abroad). Fucking ganga and cocaine everywhere, and a massive fish tank full of tropical fish. He had fucking pirhanas.

Use a condom? Going to hell, simple as.

think I'd prefer being bored to being sent to invade guangzhou in the third world war

most talk about how fucking boring and shit it is to be at sea for months at a time doing next to absolutely nothing.

army is easily the best lifestyle for a young man.

why would you be afraid of buying condoms? all it does is tell people you're going to get laid

>peacetime

No such thing, at least not for us. There's always somewhere to go kill some fuckers or defend something British from fuckers

Laughing at all these military runts who never even considered the coast guard once. Virtually nothing that isn't actual genius tier in the army, navy, and air force are as easily lucrative as the coast guard where you can join the merchant marine or work as a registered seaman.

every time i try to go on a "date" the girl ends up just acting like we're friends
are you meant to actually say the word date to make sure she knows whats goin on

Aye posting rn from a phonebox with Internet inside of it

love Jesus and his mum's boyfriend God

It just means you're safe :)

Two royal weddings this year lads

hate the sex pistols such a shit band

hope the IRA blows them up simple as