Tfw pakiboo

>tfw pakiboo

What are you thoughts about pakistan

nice kot

They're snow leopards, they pretty rare. They're in the north part of our country. I hate them

S A M E

Interesting and diverse

>tfw Sinoboo

>rare
*turns it into a housecat*
Nothin' personele

It's north India mixed with afghanistan and aouthern Iran. They only good part of this country is the north with all the hill stations and mountain ranges

cute people, nice mountainous terrain, quality /fa/brics, good hashish, cool flag.

this. pakistan is best stan

> good hashish
funny you say that. I just smoked some Lebanese Hashish the other day. shit was 10/10

T-I-G-E-R-S

How come Pakistanis on int are so good? I too like the idea of Pakistan but the whole religion thing throws me off a lot

Paki flags on Sup Forums are bro tier and don't get butthurt like Indians.
t. totally not Paki diaspora

red leb a shit compared to pakistani/afghani black hash m80. by far the best tasting and most potent i've had.

pakistan is literally sub saharan tier in every indicator.
congo is more developed than them.

aryan brothers

>dfw Afghan hash is not sold here because "muh supporting terrorism"
fuckkkkkk

Pakistan has more nukes than monkeyzill

Pakistan is awesome with fantastic food women culture clothes everything. I want to marry a Pakistani girl.

Pakistanis are mostly peaceful singing dancing Barelvis. They only explode when exposed to Arab shit.

> I want to marry a Pakistani girl
not hard but you will be required to convert to Islam

I did when I was a teenager it's just the qt housewaifu type don't want a poor fat white guy when there's plenty of rich computer programmers from their culture

>being poor is ok if you have nukes

Well we are a military nation surronded by enemies