1. Is this the greatest movie of all time?

1. Is this the greatest movie of all time?

2. Could a woman ever understand this movie?

1. yes
2. yes

My mother genuinely didn't.

My gf liked it a lot. Women are plebs but you can cultivate the right ones into something with fine tastes.

2. Absolutely not. They always like it for wrong reasons, and realistically no woman can actually comprehend the emotional impact of the bridge battle scene.

Why wouldn't a women be able to understand it?

You don't have a sense of honor, loyalty, pride, or the ability to sacrifice for the greater good. I mean it's there obviously as a human trait but it's not like being a man and living a life made up of those values.

t. a woman

Because they only care about what looks good or gives them "fuzzy warm feeling" inside, they are biologically incapable of emotionally processing pain, struggle, misery, honor, respect etc.

Watched this the other day actually. I think my favorite character was the Ugly, man he and Clint were hilarious together

Yes
Absolutely not

1. Maybe not, but one of my top 3 anyway.

2. Yes, watched it with my mom and she loved it and would watch at least a part of it every time she'd caught it on tv, all by herself.

You guys must have really shitty moms.

I can cultivate a chimp into having good taste in film. Women who do those tv/film podcasts with dudes have opinions that are derivative of other dudes opinions unless it has somthing to do with gender roles... women and high art don't mix

>watched it with my mom and she loved it
It's because she likes spending time with her son, faggot.. she's a good mom but she's a pleb when it comes to film. Fuck off

I guess your rageboner for anything female made you miss the part where I said she'd even watch it by herself. Many times I'd come home and she'd be watching TGTBATU on tv.

GOAT scene plebs won't discuss it

>honor, loyalty, pride, or the ability to sacrifice for the greater good.

And the the NEETs on here demonstrate these values?

/thread

Your opinion sounds quite derivative too, pal.

Of course women won't understand a film that is not about the following:
>Trying to be beautiful
>Stealing from a hard working man
>Princess and shit
>Underdoging with no real talent
>Be the different (that is actually useless)

Can someone prove me wrong?

This, I tried to watch Once Upon a Time in The West for the first time with my mom because there was fuck all on Netflix and she kept asking me why does he play the harmonica every time and kept whining it's annoying. Never watch great movies with women because they don't have the sense to shut the hell up and enjoy something. Then there was another time I was watching 2001 a Space Odyssey and she was annoyed because it was beeping during launch pod scene.

Women will only say they like these types of movies because the men in the movies are handsome.

My sister loves anything with Tom Hardy, my mother Danny Trejo, my ex girlfriend Christian Bale.

My mom does not only like TGTBATU but also loves Danny Boyle's movies, Hitchcock's, Bergman's, Greenaway's, Lynch's, Monty Python's, pretty much anything Italian from the 60s and 70s, and so on.
Of course, now you're probably gonna move your goalposts and say those are entry level, pleb or whatever.

1. There are probably better movies out there, but it's safe to say it's a great one.
2. I don't think they can, at least not what's inherent in the movie. I know girls that like it a lot, but their abstract thinking seems to be less developed. In other words, I think they could understand an essay explaining the elements of the movie and their meaning, but I don't think they could come up with such essay.

Can I take your mother out for a nice dinner then take her back to her home and not attempt anything in a physical manner because I want to establish a relationship of trust until the third date then kiss her on the forehead?

I don't think she'd be interested, she's 68.

no
yes

>she kept asking me why does he play the harmonica every time and kept whining it's annoying
Did she even know it was a western?

1. Yes
2. No

if she s that old, she probably is interested desu

Not at all. Most old people just like to stay home and not do shit other than watch tv.
They're certainly not into "meeting new people".